The Chat Area

systemcat

Writer
Best answers
If the chat box area was not part of the forum established from the start of this place's domain registration. If it is some kind of added plugin from elsewhere. Where did it come from? I ask this on behalf of a place I know better than to say a word about. I think it's users would like how this place's chat area works as opposed to what it already has.

Tenchi Masaki

ACME Detective, Rookie
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Tenko(don't ask), Kami Jack, Guy Smart, Tenten
Color #
The chat system is managed by Chase and he's very possessive of it. It used to be cytube for chat. All the rooms were created by Chase. He made the Play Room for Charlet because she kept running around in the neutral grounds room. (and saying private information that anyone could see)

Charlet

little red riding hood ? v.i.l.e.
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Letty
Little red riding hood
Carmenette
Little carmen
Color #
%23CC110
The chat system is managed by Chase and he's very possessive of it. It used to be cytube for chat. All the rooms were created by Chase. He made the Play Room for Charlet because she kept running around in the neutral grounds room. (and saying private information that anyone could see)
are you sure that’s the reason? Because I think it came more when he made neutral grounds where it saved the info. It used to not

Tenchi Masaki

ACME Detective, Rookie
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
are you sure that’s the reason? Because I think it came more when he made neutral grounds where it saved the info. It used to not
yes thats why neutral was made the play room was made because of you ferret

Charlet

little red riding hood ? v.i.l.e.
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Letty
Little red riding hood
Carmenette
Little carmen
Color #
%23CC110
yes thats why neutral was made the play room was made because of you ferret
It wasn’t just me sharing person info. After all (( means ooc. )). Many shared personal info back when I first registered tbh

Tenchi Masaki

ACME Detective, Rookie
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
Yes ferret but play room was made so visitors could not see that info. We had a grownup talk about it. So you could say thing in play room and visitors wouldn't see it. You didn't get in trouble over it or anything okay.
Euhh, I don't want to get on Chase's bad side. Please forgive the question. 😟
Its okay Chase is open to talking about the chat system, but he wants something that can handle chatting and the other things we do here on OUR terms. Besides this system has a charm to it, like it's screaming "I'm 90's and proud of it!" I like the look of it. The interface sends me back to 93' when Carmen was Queen of PC gaming scene and Windows 95 was going to not be full of bugs because Bill Gates said so... But besides that let down on the horizon. This interface has the retro vibe in a unforced kind of way I give it 4/5 commodore 64s.

Last edited:

systemcat

Writer
Best answers
Its okay Chase is open to talking about the chat system, but he wants something that can handle chatting and the other things we do here on OUR terms. Besides this system has a charm to it, like it's screaming "I'm 90's and proud of it!" I like the look of it.
So no fear of wrath of the admin. ?
:oops:

Victorique

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Ivory, Victorique, V
Color #
°Cytube was for streaming YouTube before we ran out of episodes to stream.
°Neutral grounds is in-character/in-canon chat
°Playroom is out-of-canon chat.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Jules Jules:
    ...Ok.
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    Basically she died at a young age and was brought back as a cyborg. My imagination is weird
    Quote Link
  • Jules Jules:
    If you think yours is, you're not alone. I came up with this monstrosity:
    Quote Link
  • Jules Jules:
    Ina medieval world we open with a character who fall from a cliff and smacks her head losing her memory. when she wakes up she remembers nothing and is shown around a town by a hunter named Lydia. She goes to a inn and meets a girl named Alita, who's part of a rebellion against a evil king. She goes with Alita, after seeing the rebellion
    Quote Link
  • Jules Jules:
    symbol is painted on her cloths. They meet two other rebels tomas and Lizbet. Alita is half mermaid and Lizbet is a shapeshifter, but the girl is human. alita nearly gets captured by bounty hunters who see the girl and she remembers her name: ashni. Alita reveals that she knows Ashni before she lost her memory, but not enough, only having met her once. It's shown that Ashni is upset that Alita can't tell her more. She run off and is captured by the bounty hunters. she escape with alita' shelp and they find out she is the true heir and considered dead. She gets injured in a fight and decides to be a farmer so she won't be hurt again. Alita fights back is nearly killed before Ashni saves her, having returned after getting her memories,including the love of her kingdom back.
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    Wow
    Quote Link
  • Jules Jules:
    I wrote a 6- page script based off that, with one sequel finished and one still being worked on.
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    My orignal charlet was easily controlled without her own consent which gave her rage issues
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    but seriously being a robotic child doesn’t sound fun
    Quote Link
  • Jules Jules:
    It does not.
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    Mom: forces you to clean room by your robotic mind
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    you: help me. *cleans without permisison*
    Quote Link
  • Jules Jules:
    that does not sound fun.
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    Fun for the parent not fun for the kid
    Quote Link
  • Jules Jules:
    god point.
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    Since charlet in that story is carmens genetic clone it gets a little tricky
    Quote Link
  • Jules Jules:
    i'd bet.
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    So she could frame carmen just with her own dna :D
    Quote Link
  • Jules Jules:
    Oh no. Kinda doubt she's try it, though.
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    She would in that storyline she actually joined acme to bring her clone down. Under the worse ailias junior junior
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    So in another universe there’s a cybonic carmen clone acme detective :D
    Quote Link
  • Jules Jules:
    that is one sentience i but you thought you'd never type.
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    Nah I don’t think anything
    Quote Link
  • Jules Jules:
    mood.
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    *sets rum cake on the counter*
    Quote Link
    Lucy Lucy: *sets rum cake on the counter*