Chase

Director
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Will there be changes to this journal to reflect that revelation?
When we started writing Tête de Femme, neither of us had any idea so much would change inside the span of Ultramarine. Though I think the mood and tone is still congruent with how the Chase/Carmen relationship was forming. There won't be changes specifically to this journal series, but there should be a gradual shift. That's my understanding, anyway.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Jacqueline Hyde Jacqueline Hyde:
    Playing Fire Emblem: Three Houses and one character told another, "Recall that impatience begets error." A good counterpoint to "hesitation breeds regret"?))
    +2
    Quote Link
  • Chase Chase:
    'Hesitation breeds regret', 'Psilocybin solves crime'... all my sayings are quote-worthy.
    +5
    Quote Link
  • Quote Link
    Chase said:
    all my sayings are quote-worthy.
    Of course. Goes without saying tbh.
    Quote Link
    I saw this story about severely underpaid animators yesterday and it makes me very sad: https://twitter.com/NegiKitsu/status/1175197791649509376 Someone in the replies cast doubt on it actually being Carmen, but I'm not prepared to dismiss it.
    Quote Link
  • Eugene Eugene:
    Sayings that are quote-worthy, concerning, same thing really.
    +1
    Quote Link
  • Victorique Victorique:
    Things are hectic rn, my family is wack, and there's been at least one attempted murder. 1) I'm starting to get more suspicious about my goat disappearing 2) there's no conversation about anything that's been happening recently that would take THAT LONG 3) I'm dying (not literally), Scoob
    Quote Link
  • Victorique Victorique:
    In the midst of the chaos I keep thinking, "OOO Undercut fuzzy!"
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    *claims everything as mine*
    Quote Link
    Feeling annoyed at how the entire Carmen fandom revolves around the reboot. I understand why, of course, but it's just such a disservice to literally everything else. And as ever, cf. Tomb Raider.))
    +1
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    Why are kids shoes considered a guilty pleasure!
    Quote Link
  • Neb Neb:
    Quote Link
  • Neb Neb:
    Le sad.
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    Hi neb
    Quote Link
  • Everly Everly:
    hello charlet
    Quote Link
  • Quote Link
  • Claire Yeon Claire Yeon:
    Jacqueline Hyde said:
    Feeling annoyed at how the entire Carmen fandom revolves around the reboot. I understand why, of course, but it's just such a disservice to literally everything else.))
    I hear you. I've been a fan for a LONG time. Where in the USA is Carmen Sandiego? was the first video game I remember playing. The reboot reignited my love for Carmen and ultimately led me here, as I'm sure it did with others around the same time, but my favorite thing about this site other than the people is that it's NOT about the reboot. I enjoy the new show for the sake of entertainment and nostalgia, but it's not the best thing to ever come out of the franchise. Far from it. I'm glad that the Carmen fans, new and old, are coming out and coming together.))
    +1
    Quote Link
    Once the dust from the reboot has settled, I hope we are all still here, tarrying on in our adventures born of the fandom and grown and refined by our imaginations. I hope the new fans that come from the reboot - particularly the ones that find their way here - will remember where the fandom came from and celebrate la notre dame rouge as she deserves to be celebrated. Thank you for coming to my TED talk. Carry on.))
    +1
    Quote Link
  • Chase : Chase
    claps like a TED Talk attendee in rows 2-4.
    +1
    Quote Link
  • Chase Chase:
    Let me know when and where your next TED Talk will be. How about Barcelona?
    Quote Link
    @Chase is Barcelona the place or the topic?
    Quote Link
  • Quote Link
    Probably everyone here who isn't me is going to hate that song, fair warning.
    Quote Link
    I agree with you on all counts, @Claire Yeon, and would add that I hope new fans won't just remember where she came from but seek it out. Unfortunately, I don't hold out much/any hope for either.
    Quote Link
    Oh, happy birthday, @Everly.
    Quote Link
    Jacqueline Hyde Jacqueline Hyde: Oh, happy birthday, @Everly.