ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(I don't own the characters: Archie Pelago, Lee Jordan and Eartha Brute whatsoever; This is a Valentine's Day story about brains versus brawn and making sure it's funny not sad)

(Part One)

ACME Headquarters, San Francisco, CA, USA

The Laboratory

Jade Ezell: *after entering the Lab* Spencer, hey Spencer *gasped as she saw Spencer Ross being sad when the ACME Lab Supervisor shows up*
ACME Lab Supervisor (male): Oh Miss Jade, thank goodness you're here!
Jade: *quietly approaching to the Lab Supervisor* What's wrong with Spencer?
ACME Lab Supervisor (male): *quietly* Let's head for my office I'll explain everything to you. *And she did follow the lab supervisor to his office*

Archie Pelago's Office, fifteen minutes later...

Archie: Unbelievable!
Lee Jordan: You mean Brenda quit ACME why?
Jade: Brenda didn't show up here I think something's wrong between her and Spencer over the weekend.
Lee: Could be? Or she left for a better job or someone else.
Jade: The Lab Supervisor didn't mention anything about Brenda quitting ACME I think something's wrong with her and Spencer.
Lee: Probably an old boyfriend comes back and tells her to dump Spencer to come back with her.
Archie: Whatever the reason is Doctor Ross wouldn't mention here.

Lee: Perhaps Brenda's parents might know.
Jade: I remember Spencer told me that he and Brenda never fell in love with each other because of his parents and her parents are really cautious maybe there's some reasons why. (Remember A Date with Trouble)
Archie: I was afraid of this problem they could be something or someone hold those two back away from each other and away from work.
Lee: I'll talk to Spencer, after work maybe he'll explain everything.
Jade: Otherwise, it's a heartbreak for him and Brenda.

Spencer's Apartment
*The doorbell while Spencer looks at a picture of Brenda N. Butters. *

Spencer's Mind: *as Spencer puts the picture frame back on the end table* I knew it, Brenda's coming back to me, I hope. *And Spencer opens the door and is upset because Lee is here. *
Spencer: Lee Jordan, what're you doing here?
Lee: Spencer, listen I know you didn't want to talk about your problems at work but I'm here to see if you're okay, don't let your relationship with Brenda ruin your work.

Spencer: Relationship?!?! No there's relationship anymore.
Lee: What?!?! You mean Brenda broken you up?
Spencer: Brenda didn't break me up, it something happening around the weekend.
Lee: I bet you did propose to her but left for another guy.
Spencer: No, Lee it isn't look it all start at a high school reunion back in Boston.

*Spencer's flashback begins*

The Langham Hotel Boston, Boston, MA, USA (I don't own the hotel whatsoever)

Green Odyssey High School (fictional high school) Reunion (won't tell what year Spencer and Brenda graduate it never mention at all)

Classmate#1: Hey, Spencer, Brenda, welcome you two it's been fifteen years and it's well worth it, how'd you two been?
Spencer: Great! *As Classmate #1 gave him and Brenda their own name tag so that way the other classmates knows everyone and then the music sudden turn into a funeral march. *
Classmate#1: Hey, who requested this song. *A man dressed in gym clothes and an old lady dressed in black dress shows the other classmates gasped*

Mark Bounds: That'll be me and mom for the nerd who stole my love away.
Brenda: Oh no, Mark! *Mrs. Bounds grinned with an evil laughter. *
Spencer: Your love? Yeah right, Mark, your mother is the worst teacher she gave you good grades by cheating everybody's papers or giving Brenda an 'extra credit' by dating you and making her drop out of school to have a baby I'm glad she told her parents the truth and I did the same with my parents about you cheating off of my paper, but your mother try to get back at my and Brenda's mother.

Mrs. Bounds: That because they took the best men out of my life.
Mark: And here's the proof, jerk! *As he sets in the fire alarm and the fire sprinkler starts spraying everyone ran out of the reunion. *
*Spencer's flashback fades*

Spencer: I told my parents what happened they weren't surprised when Mark's mother warns me about her revenge against my and Brenda's mother, I don't know what to do?
Lee: Cheer up, Spencer we're going to Venice Beach tomorrow.
Spencer: Why? To get me into shape.
Lee: Wrong, we've learned that Eartha Brute has open a gym there however we have no idea what she's hiding there.
Spencer: Figure technology is needed.
Lee: Exactly!
Spencer: Thanks, Lee I hope I can work out with Brenda wherever she is.
Lee: Trust me, Spencer you've got the brain for this see you tomorrow. *As he leaves the apartment.*

(End of Part One)

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(Part Two)

Venice neighborhood, Los Angeles, CA, USA

*The C-5 appears and so did Jade, Lee and Spencer in their own gym clothes. *
Muscle Beach Venice Outdoor Gym

Jade: Well, here we are Venice Beach where Arnold Schwarzenegger is one of the biggest names in Bodybuilding.
Lee: Oh yeah before he became famous as 'The Terminator' and before being the Governor of California from 2003 to 2011.
Spencer: Not only he does politics and acting he's a seven-time Mr. Olympia in 1970 to 1975 and 1980. (Thankfully, 'The Terminator' star doesn't appeared in this story just giving out the facts)
Jade: Too bad we can't find him here maybe one of these bodybuilders can tell us about a gym around here.
Bodybuilder-in-training (male): Did you say a gym around here?

Lee: Uh she did. *The bodybuilder-in-training walk to them while in the outdoor gym*
Bodybuilder-in-training (male): Look, this is one of the best outdoor gyms in America if you want to talk to me or you just want to work out you need either a day pass or a yearly membership to come here.
Sergeant Harve: *as a dark-skinned muscular man shows up* Hold on, pal! Let me do the talking.
Bodybuilding-in-training (male): Sorry, Sarg *as he heads to the benching press as Sargeant Harve comes out of the outdoor gym. *

Sergeant Harve: Well, well, Lee Jordan, it's been too long.
Jade: *to Lee* You know him?
Lee: I used to know him back in middle school everyone bullies him as 'Heavy Harvey' *Sergeant Harve grabs Lee by the neck* Maybe I shouldn't tell you two about his nickname.
Sergeant Harve: You've got that right, Jordan, what're you doing here?
Lee: *while being choke* Well, me and my friends are looking for a gym but it's not this one I'll tell you that. *Sergeant Harve releases Lee's neck. *

Jade: *while Lee catches his breath* You have to excuse our friend here we're from ACME and we want to know if there's a gym owned by Eartha Brute.
Sergeant Harve: Eartha Brute?!?! *As Jade shows Sergeant Harve a picture of Eartha Brute* Let's just say Brute got herself bruise up bad.
Spencer: How?
Sergeant Harve: Let's just say she's the tenth person who tries and runs a gym that hasn't been shut down in over twenty years.
Spencer: What?!?! A gym in over twenty years.
Jade: Who was that the previous owner?
Sergeant Harve: Let's just say she still owns it.

Lee: She?!?! *Sergeant Harve shows him, Jade and Spencer a picture of a woman in her mid-40s*
Spencer: *gasped* That Marcy Bounds. Mark's mother.
Sergeant Harve: When was the last time you met her?
Spencer: She was in Boston last week along with her son, Mark in whom these two ruined my high school along with a soon-to-be girlfriend of mine.
Jade: So, the questions are where we can find Eartha and the gym Marcy owns?
Sergeant Harve: Head for the hospital in Marina Del Rey that's where Eartha is now under police security and the gym is around Main Street my team are waiting for me.
Lee: Jade, head for Marina Del Rey get more information while Spencer and I go to the gym with Harvey.
Spencer: Harvey?!?!
Sergeant Harve: Sergeant Harvey Harve, LAPD Pacific Division, I've figure I need some ACME agents back me up for evidence.
Spencer: Smart idea! *As Jade C-5 herself to Marina Del Rey while Lee and Spencer go with Sergeant Harve to his SUV*

(End of Part Two)

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(Part Three)

Marina Del Rey, CA, USA

The Marina Del Rey Hospital

*The C-5 appear and so did Jade as put on her face mask (better be safe than sorry) *

Police Security Officer (female): No ma'am no visitors allowed! Only an ACME agent may allow to interview Miss Brute!
Jade: That's just it, officer! *As she shows the female police security officer her digital ID card through her padphone. * I am from ACME, and I'm here to interview Eartha!
Police Security Officer (female): *as she opens the door* Proceed with caution!
Jade: Thank you, officer! *As she enters Eartha's room and shocked when she saw Eartha in pain and there is Tom A. Hawk (also with a face mask on) helping Eartha fluff up her pillow. *

Eartha: Thank goodness someone show up to greet me a get well.
Jade: Sorry, Eartha, I don't have a get-well card for you and not even from your boss otherwise she would have delivered it to me for her.
Tom: Hey, my aunt Eartha is still in pain, okay? Now get lost!
Eartha: Tom, that's not nice!
Tom: Oh alright, so what'd you want from my aunt?
Eartha: *to Tom* Do I have to whip you if you keep interrupting me with a guest? *Tom gulped*
Tom: *as he ran* I'll be in the cafeteria, Aunt Eartha!
Eartha: That's better now what are you going to ask me, Miss Smarty Pants.

Jade: I like to know is when did you to decide to run a gym from the owner named Marcy Bounds?
Eartha: Marcy?!?! Oh yeah, I remember her, we used to be competing in The Miss Physique America.
Jade: *raising her eyebrows* Miss Physique America?!?! (Fictional bodybuilding completion)
Eartha: It's a beauty pageant with the muscles, anyway it was right before I join Carmen as one of her henchwomen, Marcy and I compete as amateurs unfortunately I end up last place while Marcy became Miss Physique America- Amateur Division.
Jade: I bet she went pro.

Eartha: You got that right, until she was disqualified from completing in the Miss Diva International of Muscles for something. (Another fictional bodybuilding completion)
Jade: Like what?
Eartha: I don't know maybe it has to do with a baby, I think.

Jade: Now about the gym you try to run.
Eartha: Oh, that she tries to rekindle our friendship but somehow uh-oh!
Jade: Uh-oh!?!?!
Eartha: I remember Tom found something and then it went black when I was well...I bet your ACME friends may find what Tom found.
Jade: Thanks for the information that's all I need to know for ACME sake.
Eartha: Better be safe than sorry give that message to ACME.

Meanwhile in Venice, CA, USA

Marcy's Gym on Main Street

Lee: *starred at the picture of Marcy Bounds...*whistled** That's one tough lady!
Spencer: *using his nanotech goggles* I don't get it why she opens her gym late at night.
Sargeant Harve: We don't know but all we know there some suspicious activity here.

Spencer: I think the answer lies behind this trophy case. *Lee and Sargeant Harve lifted the trophy case together. *
Lee: Alright, that door should led us to the answer. *SWAT officers uses the enforcer (modern battling ram) to break the door down. *

Sargeant Harve: At least that suspect cooperates with us for exchange for a shorter sentence. *Spencer removes his nanotech goggles back to his eyeglasses, put on a pair of rubber gloves and gasped*
Lee: What now, Spencer?
Spencer: These look familiar...It's a pamphlet to The Butters' Bed & Breakfast outside of Jaffrey, New Hampshire.
Lee: So?
Spencer: Hello, Brenda's parents run that bed and breakfast there...Auggh!
Lee: What?!?!
Spencer: *after he pick up a business card* This!
Lee: *reads the business card* Smile of Wisdom?!?! What! Is there some connection between that and the bed and breakfast in New Hampshire?
Spencer: Uh, Lee, my mother is a medical receptionist there in Boston.
Lee: What about your father, is he a dentist?
Spencer: No, my father is a middle school algebra teacher.

Lee: I believe Marcy has to do with your father and Brenda's father before you or Brenda were born.
Spencer: Yeah, it was...Marcy tries to fall in love with my father and Brenda's father one at a time but neither my nor Brenda's father love her.
Sargeant Harve: Maybe she's too muscular to win one man's heart.

Spencer: Worse, Sargeant Harve, like her son, Mark she's at the bottom of the class at school and lately I've got call from my mother's job and a staff member said to me that she and my father are going skiing for the weekend in New Hampshire but didn't return to work.
Sargeant Harve: When was the last time you saw your parents?
Spencer: After my high school reunion turn into a complete disaster thanks to them [Marcy and her son, Mark]. Afterwords, I haven't seen Brenda I remember she's going to spend a little time with her parents.

SWAT officer (male): *as bring a box* Sargeant, we've found these!
Sargeant Harve: *shocked as he saw something in the box* Lee, you better inform ACME and get an arrest warrant for Marcy Bounds.
Jade: *voice only* Couldn't agree more, Sargeant Harve! *As Lee and Spencer turn around and saw Jade at the entrance*
Lee/Spencer: Jade!
Jade: Spencer, I've just found out that your parents...
Spencer: Are skiing in New Hampshire.
Jade: Wrong, Spencer, kidnapped from their home right after you left.
Spencer: What?!?! *In a rage*
Lee: Where did you hear it?
Jade: From Archie and we've better pick the arrest warrant from ACME Boston before headed for New Hampshire.
Lee: *Spencer still in a rage while Lee's face is expressionless and sweat* Or else, Spencer's baked beans gets overcooked.

(End of Part Three)

Last edited:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(Part Four: The Conclusion)

Outside of Jaffrey, New Hampshire, USA

Butters' Bed and Breakfast (fictional B&B)

*Two henchmen tie up Deborah and Connor Ross [Spencer's parents] and Sherri and Mitchell Butters [Brenda's parents] to four chairs*

Brenda: *to her parents* Now I know why you told me to steer clear of Spencer because of him and his mother.
Mitchell: It's not like that, sweetheart!
Sherri: Your father's right, Brenda, Marcy jealous because of your father and Spencer's father.
Connor: Listen to your parents, Brenda, I know your love our son but still we all afraid of those two [Marcy and Mark].
Deborah: They're trying to ruin our own lives that's the truth and... *Started to gag along with Connor, Sherri and Mitchell by two henchmen using a cloth napkin they're using as Marcy and Mark came out of the kitchen. *

Mark: I'm so happy I show to win your heart, babe.
Marcy: Because of these ladies taking the best men of my life they ruined everything.
Brenda: That's not true, Marcy, it's the other way around.
Mark: Don't lie to mama, babe, sooner or later you're going to marry the son of a bodybuilder.
Brenda: More like marrying a loser like you.

Marcy: We don't care, Brenda, that nerd is nothing but dirt whether you like my son or not you're going to be his girlfriend he'll give you anything.
Mark: Yeah, like a Ferrari or a trip to Paris first things first. *Gave her a fake bouquet of roses and lilies* It's not real, babe but it'll do until I'm make money winning every bodybuilding completion as long as I keep up in shape *Brenda threw the fake bouquet at his face. *

Brenda: I'll never be your girl, Mark!
Mark: Perhaps a box of chocolates will cheer you up.
Brenda: *after she saw what Mark gave her and threw the box back at him* I hate cherries!
Marcy: Mark!
Mark: Don't worry, Mom! I'm just waiting for Cupid to change Brenda's heart and mind, say where in the world is Cupid? *The door broke down. *

Jade: *voice only* Nowhere, stupid! *Marcy and Mark gasped because of Jade (in her medium blue instant battle suit), Lee (in his deep black instant battle suit) and Spencer (in his forest green instant battle suit) shows up after they turn around. *

Lee: Oh, by the way, 'Cupid' is already busted in the neighborhood of L.A.
Brenda: Spencer!
Spencer: Brenda, are you alright?
Mark: She will be as soon as I beat you up, nerd. *Spencer's parents and Brenda's parents gasped while gagged. *
Spencer: Let's play outside, Mark!
Mark: With pleasure, nerd! *As Spencer throws a snowball at him outside*
Marcy: *to the two henchmen* Get those two. *As the two henchmen goes after Jade and Lee*
Lee: I've got these two!
Jade: Leave her [Marcy] to me! *As she dodges the two henchmen she gets even with Marcy. *
*Brenda unties the rope to freed not only her parents but Spencer's parents as well... Lee make those two henchmen knock at each other, while Jade uses her brain before her brawn on Marcy and Spencer strengthen his instant battle suit and knock Mark back inside before the State Troops of New Hampshire arrive. *

ACME Headquarters, San Francisco, CA, USA (one day later)

Archie Pelago's office
Archie: Another fine job, everyone I'm glad your parents are alright, Doctor Ross and yours too, Doctor Butters.
Spencer: Thank you, Archie!
Brenda: Sure does, Mr. Pelago!
Lab Supervisor (male): I'm glad you two are back and safe and sound, come on you two let's get back in the Lab. *As Spencer and Brenda left Archie's office. *

Archie: Unfortunately for us, Eartha is well still in pain.
Jade: I've figure she skips the Doctor's advice.
Archie: Not really, Miss Ezell, just have a hard time getting up to escape, you and Detective Jordan may go now. *As Jade and Lee leave the office*

Lee: I wonder Jade if you have any Valentine's Day plans.
Jade: Do you have one.
Lee: Uh no I didn't think so.
Jade: Then we're even.
Lee: What?!?! Seriously?!?! Figure you didn't want to find an admirer who gives you a bouquet of roses, chocolate covered strawberries or even jewelry what do you want for Valentine's Day?

Jade: It's not about fancy things, Lee, it's the little things matter more than big things.
Lee: Like what?
Jade: The simple things girls love anything but fancy.
Lee: Augh! *As Jade leaves ACME* Ah, gee whiz, that's what all the girls say to me. *Shrugged and :(*

(End of Part Four: the conclusion, the story is not over yet)

Last edited:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Epilogue

Spencer and Brenda's Apartment, San Francisco, CA, USA

Brenda: *After her parents and Spencer's parents have while finished cooking dinner* We don't know if you like beef with broccoli or moo goo gai pan.
Spencer: I hope you all don't mind for steamed brown rice. *As he and Brenda place the dinner down on the table while each parent sits down to the chair. *
Connor: Are you kidding, son, it's better than white rice.
Deborah: Maybe you should try cauliflower rice next time.
Spencer: Right, mom, Brenda and I are thinking to make cauliflower into rice.
Brenda: Or make fries out of them.
Sherri: That's surprising!

Mitchell: You know some countries don't fall on February 14th.
Spencer: You're right, Mr. Butters, I know China doesn't celebrating Valentine's Day on February 14th but celebrating on the seventh day of the seventh lunar month.
Brenda: It's called the night of sevens, the magpie festival or the double seventh festival.

Connor: You two know about the story based on a pair of the brightest stars on each constellation.
Brenda: Altair is the brightest star on the constellation Aquila alias the Eagle.
Spencer: And Vega is the brightest star on the constellation Lyra which is the lyre of Orpheus.
Brenda: Those stars are the cowherd and the weaving girl who are lovers who are apart after seeing each other and got married the weaving girl was sent back to above when her father found out.

Spencer: However, the Milky Way or the silver river block them from seeing each other.
Brenda: But there was a solution the cowherd and the weaving girl decide to make a bridge from the magpies by moving them to see each other together her father was impressed with this he decided that the lovers will meet each other once a year on the seventh day of the seventh lunar month.
Spencer: Otherwise, the rain or tears will keep them apart once a year.

Connor: It's not only in China that they celebrate the story of the pair of lovers.
Sherri: The festival also being held in Vietnam, Korea and Japan.
Mitchell: Yes, by different names.
Deborah: There are lots of stories of forbidden love around the world.
Spencer: Sure is, mom.
Brenda: Shall we enjoy a very good Valentine's Day dinner before the food gets cold.
Spencer: You're right, Brenda, let's enjoy it. *And everyone did*

(Happy Valentine's Day! And about that information about the festival about the cowherd and the weaving girl I don't own that information whatsoever)

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((So... is it me or does the board not process double-space between sentences as double-space? Kinda bugs me, but I'll live))
    Quote Link
  • I :
    Guest invaderhorizongreen has joined the room.
  • I (Guest) invaderhorizongreen:
    Deric Storm said:
    Invader, have you checked your spam folder. Sometimes, I've had password reset emails go in there
    yes I have checked spam nothing
    Quote Link
    I even have the site white listed, for a wild shot can any of you post a new question in the guessing game I had set up
    Quote Link
    I would like to see if that will get my email to ping
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
    I know that might just be a shot in the dark but why not try
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Sure why not?
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I hope you get it fixed Invader!!
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Dj Inn(Djinn) :
    Dj Inn(Djinn) has left the room.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Good Morning everybody. I hope you all have a wonderful day :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know a group of Jellyfish is called a Smack? -Nat Geo
    Quote Link
    Smack O’ jellies is now a term
    • Haha
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((OOC: So, I am still here (at least, while ACP is still a thing, then I have to tether my phone to my laptop, send it's internet to Ethernet to my router and setup my other laptop to access that... I managed it once totally by accident)... updating stuff I'm working on is not a fun process (if anyone checks my stories folder on my Google Drive) anymore... the laptop at my desk is old (Core 2 Duo, 2Ghz, 4 gigs RAM, Win7 Ultimate)... Chrome won't update, Drive won't work... I'm stuck using FreeFileSync to keep stuff up to datep things synced. I have plans of getting a job and having money to have something better (a doorstop is better)
    • Love
    Reactions: Julie Justice
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I'm sorry if any of my posts are/could be inflammatory or anything... some of them are stuff I've had in the pipeline for a while, and I messed with it enough to get it postable... that's why there are dates showing when I started working on stuff... I'm not, and never have been, trying to step on anyone's toes or say "this is how it should be"... I have no say here, not sure who does these days (like I posted... maybe this is a test to see if we devolve into chaos). Posts like Hierarchy were started long ago, and meant as a guideline and not because I'm the voice of Sauron.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I don't have the time to be here a whole lot, I don't have much beyond mom to help with my rent (and once I have a job, that'll take up more time, though I will keep working on stuff (both for here and not) as often as possible, and post when possible on here. I have a question that needs some clarification... being that we are supposed to get permission from the person if we use their character in an addition/story/post, how would that apply if the character is core to the universe (like Carmen... I can replace @Chase, maybe cobble someone into @Ivy's place... but, like @Carmen, being that she's a major character, as long as I don't have her acting or write a major part for her, would that circumvent the rule at all?
    • Love
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I'm just curious... the absence of the major's leaves a gap that I'm not sure what to do with anything... we (the Left Behind) could do a story together (or some stories separate), and that'd be cool, but without being able to use any major's, I'm not sure where to take anything. And, yeah... you can probably guess what my typing is like here (or anyplace else)... I type here or in Word, I type something (or notepad), and 15-20+ seconds later it shows up, so I have to stay on top of my grammar and spelling. I have to keep on top of all that, because I'm working on the big Carmen story at the same time, so I can't slip off my game.))
    • Love
    Quote Link
  • Julie Justice Julie Justice:
    @Jon Eckart Not exactly sure if I understand all your computer probs. I hope you get those resolved soon. Yes, I have many probs with my basic Google Chrome, too. I think it's fair to say we all have a love/hate relationship with technology. 😆 As far as your stories are concerned, you can use any cannon character you like, whether there is a person playing that role on here or not. Say the story is a fanfiction; and that the version of Chase, or Carmen (or whoever) from the computer games, gameshow (or whatever). We don't do Netflix Carmen, mostly because of the violence. And because it is fanfiction, you can also create other characters and situations to suit your story. Now, Chase, Carme, Ivy (or whoever) were here, of course, you would ask their permission; tell them your idea; and if they like it they might write it with you. 🙂
    Quote Link
    @Jon Eckart Now, if you for a friendship with someone on--and off-site, you might form a partnership with them, and write stories together (like Chase and Carmen; or Chase and Ivy; or Lucy and I) and then you will just put a statement saying that this story is a co-write with whoever. In fact, if you collaborate with this person a lot, people will just assume they have your permission; although you should always say it anyway, just as a common courtesy. In fact, ironically, the only people whose permission you must always ask to use their characters are "original" characters, who are creations of their individual writers (which most of us on here, are) specifically because we are not cannon. I hope that makes sense. 🙂
    Quote Link
    @Jon Eckart Now, if you want to write something, but don't have a lot of time, I would suggest posting a status; or replying to someone else's status. Or you could start a guessing game. Look under Forums/Guessing Games, and look at some things other people have done, to give you ideas. I hope that helps. 🙂
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know that the Mockingbird is the state bird of 5 states? Florida, Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Texas.
    Quote Link
    It seems the Mock-5 is unstoppable... Go Speed Go!
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I just heard on the news they're going to have to remove the Sakura trees in Washington because of damage to a sea wall. They have to build a sea wall and replant new trees.
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    They were a gift from the mayor of Tokyo!
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Okay wait. Only 158 of the 2,500 have to be taken down. They are also taking clippings from the cut down trees to propagate new ones
    Quote Link
    Lucy Lucy: Okay wait. Only 158 of the 2,500 have to be taken down. They are also taking clippings from the...