findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Letty
Little red riding hood
Carmenette
Little carmen
Color #
%23CC110
Basically she died at a young age and was brought back as a cyborg. My imagination is weird

Jules

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jules
Color #
%2347557
Ina medieval world we open with a character who fall from a cliff and smacks her head losing her memory. when she wakes up she remembers nothing and is shown around a town by a hunter named Lydia. She goes to a inn and meets a girl named Alita, who's part of a rebellion against a evil king. She goes with Alita, after seeing the rebellion

Jules

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jules
Color #
%2347557
symbol is painted on her cloths. They meet two other rebels tomas and Lizbet. Alita is half mermaid and Lizbet is a shapeshifter, but the girl is human. alita nearly gets captured by bounty hunters who see the girl and she remembers her name: ashni. Alita reveals that she knows Ashni before she lost her memory, but not enough, only having met her once. It's shown that Ashni is upset that Alita can't tell her more. She run off and is captured by the bounty hunters. she escape with alita' shelp and they find out she is the true heir and considered dead. She gets injured in a fight and decides to be a farmer so she won't be hurt again. Alita fights back is nearly killed before Ashni saves her, having returned after getting her memories,including the love of her kingdom back.

Charlet

little red riding hood ? v.i.l.e.
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Letty
Little red riding hood
Carmenette
Little carmen
Color #
%23CC110
My orignal charlet was easily controlled without her own consent which gave her rage issues

Charlet

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Letty
Little red riding hood
Carmenette
Little carmen
Color #
%23CC110
but seriously being a robotic child doesn’t sound fun

Charlet

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Letty
Little red riding hood
Carmenette
Little carmen
Color #
%23CC110
Mom: forces you to clean room by your robotic mind

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki