Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
I'll add Joe's journal in later tonight. And then a reference on VILE's Stone Harbour... will see if I can find a rough map.

Victorique

He/They
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Ivory, Victorique, V
Color #
Not just a welcome to __ entry but a pamphlet. With necessary information vital to each team that people just joining might not know (NATO alphabet and dog serials) or how operations or choosing a career pathway works

Victorique

He/They
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Ivory, Victorique, V
Color #
Also: mission and member dossiers seem like a good idea? Relevant factual info, what missions they've attended, association with other members, etc

Victorique

He/They
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Ivory, Victorique, V
Color #
So 1. I still haven't chosen my position at ACME (what do I do here? Designing the transport has been a definite start, though) 2. Another operation S.C.A.R.E., once everyone's settled in (or it may help them settle in. Who knows. *shrugs*), would prob be a good training op for new members? Allows them to see who they're working with, on both sides of the law.

Victorique

He/They
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Ivory, Victorique, V
Color #
However, this time a little changes from a museum. Camping? Dodge ball? Hide and seek but Chase is somewhere with a bottle of whiskey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki