Tenchi Masaki

ACME Ace Detective, Inventor
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Tenko(don't ask), Kami Jack, Guy Smart, Tenten
Color #
As Laverna buried her head in her hand at the spectacle, she decided springing from her hiding spot wouldn’t be such a bad idea. But then Walter continued raving and said, “Soon my beloved our plans will be complete! We kidnapped Santa and Put him in a room with all the cookies he can eat at the Cookie Factory. Soon there’ll be no cookies left and the cookie economy will crumble! Hahaha! Then our secret robot army led by the dastardly bombers will go forth over land sea and air to invade Toyland and there’s nothing Jack B. Nimble and his wretched friends can do about it! King Cole was foolish enough to trust Barnaby to fix his fathers problems. Now he’ll rue the day he ever tried to use master Barnaby, Hahahahaha!” This monologue almost made the previous song routine she had to endure worth it. Laverna knew they were planning an attack, but where and when had to be figured out quickly.

She found her way to the office where various papers and charts alluding to their plans had been laid about. As Laverna scanned them, she saw they were trying to get the financial system to switch over to Barnaby’s newly established Cracker Factory in Bogey Town. Then use a cracker-backed currency called Bogey Bucks. Laverna photographed the necessary evidence and went further into the family room area. But unfortunately, she also met Charles and saw a still mannequin doll. Laverna readying her sword, said, I don’t have time for you, Charles dear; please die.“ But as she struck Charles, the cut she gave him glowed and repaired itself.

Laverna, annoyed, said, “Well that’s going to be a problem.” Just then, the still mannequin's eyes flashed white, and Laverna found herself in a room that looked the same but had multiple mannequin dolls in various locations and positions. Laverna backed away from Charles outside the room and saw there was a white floor heading into another room with more mannequins. But one of them had an arm that glowed. Laverna turned to face Charles and attacked with magic bolts, but again all damage was fixed. Laverna realized that Walter could never build a robot this good. It had to be Theodore's magic fixing it and making it as capable as it was. Once she was aware of that, she knew she had to find its weakness, and as her training always told her to hit anything glowing, she attacked the arm on the mannequin.

Charles’s arm was instantly damaged once she cut the glowing arm off. She used the opportunity to flip over Charles as he staggered forward. Now all Laverna had to do was run around the white floors looking for mannequins with glowing arms or legs to attack to damage Charles. As she did, she had to constantly dodge attacks from the mad robot. But finally, she managed to destroy all the glowing appendages in this doll world she was now in. Her ribbon glowed bright and sent her back to the mansion. Charles was not happy, to say the least, and Laverna hoped what she was doing would result in Charles blowing up. Laverna, frustrated, said, “I hate clingy guys.” Charles, of course, could care less as he resumed stalking Laverna through the hallways.

Laverna made her way back to the dining room, losing Charles along the way. She then saw two very unwelcome guests seated at the table. They introduced themselves as the Mad Hatterbot and March Haredroid. Laverna said, “I don’t have time for tea I’m afraid.” The Mad Hatterbot said, “A very unwelcome to you Charlene my dear.” The March Haedroid said, “I’m so happy your already afraid my lovely because now all we need to do is kill you. Rather spiffing isn’t it?”

The two rose from the table and began to pursue Laverna around the room. Hatterbot would fire porcelain darts from his hat gun, and the March Haredroid would fling razor-sharp porcelain plates. But one of them would return to the table occasionally to drink more tea, and Laverna soon realized it was recharging their attacks. When one of them went for tea, the other was now vulnerable, and Laverna took full advantage of the openings as they came. Soon Hatterbot was screaming as he said, “Stop your futile resistance, and I’ll tell you stories of Cabbages and Kings!” Laverna, not interested in royal vegetation, kept up the pressure. Suddenly the two combined into the Mad Marching Hatterdroid Rk.1. It was taller, bulkier, and meaner than the two were separate. And it had a heart-shaped metal symbol on its chest. It opened briefly and absorbed some runeys before closing again.

Laverna looking up at the 8-foot robot, said, “You’ve got to be kidding!” As the plates began floating around it and a porcelain Gatling gun appeared. Laverna ran as the barrels started rotating, unleashing porcelain Armageddon as Hatterdroid said, “A very merry un-life to you!” The room was ripped apart by the porcelain volley of death as Laverna ran helplessly, unable to hide behind cover for too long as the bullets tore through everything. Seeing evasion wasn’t working, Laverna had no choice but to run towards Hatterdroid, dodging the plates as they launched toward her. She fired magic bolts at Hatterdroid head, forcing it to dodge and throwing its balance off. Before it could regain control of the Gatling, Laverna leaped up and plunged her sword into the heart symbol as it opened to absorb more runeys.

This caused the robot to send out arcs of electricity and separate back into Mad Hatterbot and March Haredroid. The two returned to their table seats and drank more tea. The Mad Hatterbot said, “Well that was thrilling if I do say eh chap? Now only Charles stands in her way and he’ll be busy guarding that doll. Boy should grow up I say.” The March Haredroid said, “My thoughts precisely old sport, but it is a shame we couldn’t end that girls life it is. I’d take my hat off to her, but you’re the one with the hat aren’t you. Hahahahaha!” As the March Haredroid laughed, sparks sputtered out of his mouth as he was engulfed in flame. The Mad Hatterbot then said, “Be most unwell my dear Charlene. If you want a spot of tea and a chat though, be sure to stop by here again.” The Mad Hatterbot then likewise sparked and caught fire leaving the two as horrifying burnt effigies locked in poses that showed happier times of tea and crumpets past.

Laverna decided to just leave this psychotic scene to speak for itself as she sheathed her sword and walked out of the room. She came across a puzzle that gave her a sun jewel once solved, and soon a little red ball came rolling along. Charlet said, “Scooby Doo where are you? Hi Laverna I found this jewel that looks like a moon in the library after I saw that shape over there on the wall. Dru told me it could be helpful so I went on a side mission.” Laverna thanked the little jewel thief and placed both jewels in their respective places. This caused two retina scanners on each side of a large door, and Laverna saw an eye on one of the pedestals. Laverna walked over and, on inspecting it, saw it was hers. Putting it in her pouch, she headed back toward the mausoleum.

While in the mausoleum, Laverna was guided to a tape by her Hand of Gamelon and took it to the projector, where her ribbon sent her back to the past. Laverna saw she was in the room she first woke up in, standing behind herself, looking down at herself in the bathtub. Laverna said, “A couple of hours ago this would have seemed real strange to me.” This caused her other self to turn around, startled, and ask who she was. A look saying, “Who do you think?” Was all that was necessary. Laverna heard from her other self that she would cut her eye out to get past the retina scanner. She said it was the only way, as Charlet had been registered but was now dead in a cell, and two people were needed on each side of the door. Laverna realized she had changed the events and explained that Charlet was okay now and cutting her eye out would be needless body horror material.

Tenchi Masaki

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
Laverna’s other self asked for proof, and Laverna showed her the eye in her pouch. This caused her to change her mind and accept history had changed for the better. She then disappeared from the room as Laverna did the same. When she arrived back, she parted her hair, revealing her eye had never been lost. Laverna told Charlet to get her eye scanned on one side while she did on the other, causing Charlet to hop up and down as she said, “Yay! Were bypassing the final line of a security system!” As the scan commenced, Laverna realized she had done what Carmen would have and that her Carmen spark burned brightly within her.

When the door opened, it revealed a circular room with a mannequin on a pedestal. Before Laverna could get too close, though, Charles appeared. Laverna drew her sword, and the battle began as she switched from firing arrows to attacking with her sword to hit the glowing mannequin. Suddenly walls popped up around it, blocking any attacks from reaching it. Laverna had to focus on hitting luminous panels to bring the walls down. As the damage on the mannequin increased, Charles started losing limbs until he was finally defeated. Laverna threw her sword and pierced the heart of the mannequin, causing it to explode in a shower of glowing light. Satisfied with her victory, Laverna headed outside the room to meet Charlet so the two could finally leave. Father Patchwork bid them farewell as they waved back to him.

Black Magic pulled up to Laverna in the driveway as Dru opened the door. Charlet said she had off-road exploring to do and would go back to Mother Hubbard's house. She knew the grownups wouldn’t let her help, so she asked Laverna to save Santa or no toys this year. Laverna driving off, knew first she had to contact the others and raid the Cookie Factory, then try and find out how to stop the Wiley Bots. When she told Jack and Mary of Barnaby’s plans, they started alerting the others to prepare for battle. But all was not as it seemed as the heroes began to assemble defenders; Santa Bagura pirated the airwaves on toy-vision to deliver a message to Jack and the others. He said, “Our plans are set in motion and there’s nothing you fools can do to stop them!”

Jack said, “We’ll see about that you imposter. We are going to stop you no matter what it takes.” Bagura, in a more serious tone, said, “Do you really think I would have let that brat run around in the mansion if there was even the slightest chance you could stop me? Behold our true plan! Hahahahaha!” At this point, the tv switched from Bagura to an aerial view of River Heights. The others watched the town onscreen as Laverna freed Santa from his cookie confinement. The Toymaster thanked Laverna but said he was a distraction from their actual plan and that she should hurry back to the others. Laverna raced back to the Toy Factory, where she saw what the others were seeing. River Heights was splitting into five separate pieces! Laverna seeing this said, “We’re not having a victory party anytime soon are we?” Jack calling Nancy, said, “No ferret now, please let Mary debrief you.”

Meanwhile, Nancy and Jenny were surprised by the events unfolding in River Heights. One minute they drove to Apollo, the town was separated into sections. Rally gave a quick explanation as Drusera forwarded a message about the situation. Nancy, shocked, said, “There’s got to be a way to fix the town!” Rally said, “Well Nancy apparently Pretty has seen this before. A world called Planet Bomber was divided after the spirits were attacked by Bagura. She also mentions she isn’t just saying this because maybe she was a part of that gang, but if you want to fix the town you have to find the spirit pictures or something.” Nancy said, “What do you mean, “or something”!? We gotta put the town back together before its too late!”

The good news was that Pretty wasn’t helping the Dastardly Bombers, so they only had four pieces to get, but they needed to find the bad bombers hiding in each section of the town. The plan was simple; Nancy and Apollo had to chase down the Dastardly Bombers and deploy bombs from Rally to blow them sky-high. Pretty speaking, directly said, They will be guarded by the bombers Plasma, Magnet, Golem, and Phantom. Oh, and… maybe other bosses too; but don’t worry, I'm sure you’ll be able to handle them.”

They went after Magnet first, who decided they did so because of his small size. While they both felt the need to reassure him that was not the reason, especially as Nancy thought he was cute, beating him was the priority. He used his magnet bombs to try and confuse them and caused Apollo to avoid their path as they started seeking Rally. Apollo soon saw that they stopped pursuing him if he turned a corner. Well-timed bomb maneuvers quickly overwhelmed Magnet, and he was blasted away. He went through a portal that appeared and landed back in Toyland. As he was still quite upset, he immediately summoned his giant robot, Iron Gauss. Still, since the main attack by the Wiley Bots had not started, he sat there awkwardly waiting. Apollo happily said, “Yes! Our magnetic attraction really got us an explosive victory!” Jenny popped up from the backseat to beg Apollo to stop with the name puns while Nancy blushed.

Their next foe was Golem, giant as a multistory building and destructive as a tank. Nancy sped through the street, avoiding Golem’s foot as it came down and drove around the other as Golem produced a red bomb and punched it in their direction. Bombs dropped by Rally seemed to do little, but they were determined to bring Golem down. Their persistence paid off as Golem fell back through a portal to Toyland, where the Wiley Bots were assembling. This was unfortunate as Golem fell on top of them, crushing many of them. While Golem lay on his back, he could at least see the clouds. Apparently, he had a soft side and felt cloud watching was an excellent way to pass the time.

Apollo taking the wheel, sped for their third foe, the mysterious Phantom. Jenny was messaging the jr detectives in real time, saying they had three spirits down. Two to go while Apollo suddenly drifted Rally and stopped in the middle of the street further down; they saw Phantom wrapped in his cloak, staring intently at them. Phantom said, “Fwahahahaha! You fools have stumbled into my trap and now you shall be destroyed!” Nancy, unimpressed, said, “Can he be any more melodramatic? Is he there leader or something? Hey Apollo look there.” Apollo noticed a device floating and saw it looked like a radar device of some kind. As Apollo floored it, Rally sped straight for Phantom, who levitated out of the way.

Apollo looking back out the window, said, “I did not know he could do that.” More of the radars appeared and began patrolling the streets near Phantom. Whenever they got in range, they fired electric bolts in multiple directions. To make matters worse, Phantom’s rubber bombs were bouncing around unpredictably after being thrown by Phantom, and he had a shield to help protect himself. Apollo dodged bolts and bombs as he kept up with Phantom chasing him through the streets. Apollo, then thinking fast, drifted a circular path around Phantom, dropping bombs around him. As one of the radar devices fired, attempting to hit Rally, it set the bombs off, sending Phantom flying. After landing in Toyland, he immediately started concocting evil schemes and detailed chart-based graphs to give speeches to anyone who would listen. Apparently, he was suffering delusions of grandeur which most baddies simply ignored at this point.

Tenchi Masaki

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
Jenny grabbed the third spirit picture while Nancy drove to the final area that had not been liberated and prepared to face the Dastardly Bombers' true leader, Plasma. His body was lime green, and his eyes were yellow. A thunderbolt symbol adorned his forehead, and he had an orange scarf, gloves, and shoes. As Nancy stopped, he told them that their efforts were noteworthy but, in the end, pointless. He said, “Inferior organics are no match for superior cybernetic beings!” Nancy had her work cut out for her, but she loved a challenge. Plasma, while honorable, loved to play dirty, though, so there were many obstacles strewn about that Nancy had to avoid. Not to mention plasma bombs which were more powerful than the varieties they had faced before.

But Nancy suddenly had an idea pop into her head as she gripped the wheel tighter and said, “Rally we’re going to bomb a bomber.” Rally understood what that meant as she told Nancy while calculating the trajectory; jump jet fuel had been depleted going from each piece of the town. And they only had enough for one attempt. Nancy raced into a parking garage and deftly drifted up to the third floor, where they drove over the side. The jump jets engaged as they sailed over Phantom releasing bombs that fell down on him and exploded, sending him hurtling through a portal. As he regained his senses in Toyland, he attempted to save face by looking intimidating and posing. Instead, it appeared awkward and weird but blended well with the rest.

With Plasma’s defeat, the final spirit picture was collected. The town sections began to descend and return to normal as if they had never been separated. Jenny excitedly said, “Yay! Lets hear it for “Nancy Crew”!” Apollo said, “I think “Allpollo Stars” works well too.” Before they could argue about team names, Anya sent word saying all missing persons had been found and sent to Toyland Express. Zack and Ivy were seeing them off, and they would meet with Ruslan when they arrived so they could be reunited with their loved ones. The Wright Anything Agency had triumphed against Emerald Empire Corporation in court on the evidence they had gathered and the fact that they had not acquired a business license. Apollo made it quite clear to the press that the Emerald Empires' days were done. Only to hear their representative respond with a statement saying, “We’ll see you in court old sport.”

Nancy, annoyed, couldn’t understand why corrupt groups enjoyed torturing themselves so much. They couldn’t hope to win the case but would have a trial anyway. Apollo said to her, “The corrupt hold out hope for corruption to save them, so its up to us to make sure they go down.” Carson told them they should meet at his house for another “special meeting” about the case. Apollo blushing and nervous, knew what that meant, more interrogation from Mr. Drew at the dinner table and more family time with the Drew clan.

Meanwhile, back in Toyland, Bagura was preparing to send out presents with bombs inside. It was cliché to a fault, but a good villain understood adhering to expectations keeps you relevant. Walter happily told Barnaby the preparations were done, and they could launch an assault anytime. That was news to Barnaby and Cabbie’s ears as they were tired of watching the Dastardly Bombers trying to save face. Magnet was particularly concerned, slowly and aimlessly pacing back and forth in his giant robot. Cabbie, upset, said, “Your underlings are terrible Buggler. Can’t they do anything other than be sore losers? And is that little one Magnet running mobility tests or actually just wandering back and forth?”

Magnet, somehow hearing Cabbie’s comments, screamed as he said, “I am not little! I’m undersized!” Bagura, also noting the display of unity in defeat, said, “It matters not my dear, my new plan will put those do-gooders in their place. Then my bad bombers will do more than team building exercises.” Cabbie wanting to know more, said, “They’re doing those things for a reason then? I just thought they randomly started acting out because they lost.” Bagura explaining their poorly timed actions, said, “They had decided to do what they enjoy or act on their emotions they feel in defeat as a way to build team strength. Of course its stupid and counterintuitive as they act out as individuals except Phantom who genuinely thinks everyone should obey him. This leads to them standing or wandering around doing the random things you now see. It’s sad really.” All the masterminds agreed that the bad bombers were acting childish and selfish. Fortunately, Bagura’s new plan gave them something to do as Walter’s MoM Bots assembled for the coming attack.

Ruslan and Laverna were tasked with finding out any information about the villains in town. As Laverna looked at Ruslan, he nervously said, “D-don’t get any ideas you c-criminal!” Laverna, coyly smiling, said, “Too late, I already have plans. Now quick get your Toddler car and lets go.” Ruslan's eyes widened in horror as he said, “I don’t have that car anymore; I have a new car; Spud 5!” Laverna, sighing, said, “That’s… nice. Should I call you… Spud Racer?” Ruslan made it clear she could call him whatever she wanted as long as it wasn’t baby, honey, or love. Laverna happily said, “Lets go my jalapeño.” As Ruslan screamed in frustration, they headed out to patrol the city.

While they were setting off on what was definitely not a date, the King and Queen were dealing with criticism about their Toy Soldier plan. While Bogeyland was seen as a threat to peace, strong border defenses were prioritized accordingly. As such, internal threats were the only real issue. The worst crimes committed last week were stealing a pie from a windowsill and someone who jaywalked halfway across the street only to turn around in shame and return to the sidewalk. It was hard to justify an entire land, sea, and air contingent of Toy Soldiers. They also heard there was another robot option available. And they decided they could gain control of the disreputable source by becoming its main contractor. Their shrewd political plays were fully displayed as Wiley Bots would be purchased and neutralized.

Unfortunately, they were too late, as the MoM Bots were massing for the coming attack. Charlet watched on Toyvision as the last group of missing persons entered the station. They forgot to turn off the cameras after Bagura’s plan failed. While an oversight, it wasn’t too apparent anything was going on as no major activities were being done. In fact, the Dastardly Bombers were the only ones on camera up to this point, and it was just posing, planning, lamenting, and cloud-watching. However, those still watching gave them an inside look at the Dastardly Bombers when they weren’t enforcing evil plans. Most felt Plasma was the better leader as his team felt respected more with him than Phantom. Charlet thought maybe she could build a hideout inside Golem and a giant birdcage on his shoulder to stand in.

But her design ideas would have to wait as she saw the Wiley Bots filing in. Knowing it was trouble, Charlet said, “Uh oh, SpaghettiOs.” This was partly to sound spontaneously cute, somewhat to plug her favorite canned pasta, and maybe a little because MoM Bots had the cans used in their budgeted design by Walter Wiley. Regardless, she spread her mini-sol’s bat wings and glided off in the direction of Jack and Mary. As she sailed toward the Toy Factory, she saw Black Magic and Spud 5 driving along below. She thought Ruslan needed to fix his hair… and wash it too, but he didn’t have time to pick the rubble from Pretty’s bomb blasts out of his hair. He had bad guys to stop, and as he had become quite renowned as a detective since he and Charlet first came to Toyland, people were counting on him.

Tenchi Masaki

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
He happily remembered his first case and how Jack had placed faith in him to succeed by arranging starter equipment… and Toddler 1. Now though, he and Laverna were saving the day regularly. That stolen pie case, for example, was most harrowing, but Ruslan managed to get it back while it was still warm. Laverna was as impressed as a girl could be about stopping pie crimes and giggled and shook her head at the news as they headed out the door on their current mission. They headed to the shopping district to meet Pretty and Honey to exchange information and fashion tips.

Charlet was radioing into the Toy Factory as she made her way down. She said, “Toy Tower come in. This is Batty one to Gabby do you copy?” Gabby wondering why Charlet didn’t just use the door, said, “We copy Batty one now stop the comm chatter and land at runway Logic.” Charlet seeing the commotion on the runway, said, “Tower this is Batty, the Logic is erratic. So I’m just gonna fly through the window.” And before they knew it, Charlet was down in the tower. Gabby informed her the runway was being cleared and to be more patient. Charlet told them she was in a hurry and the bad guys were planning something. Charlet raised her Toyphone so Gabby could see what she had been watching on Toyvision as he rolled his eyes in disbelief.

Gabby felt they couldn’t be this stupid while at the same time not being surprised at all. The troop movements were helpful though not necessary. The Wiley Bots only did what they were told until told to stop. Since Walter ran off to Wildberger Mansion, the MoM Bots didn’t get a stop order. Now Gabby was being forced to watch the bad bombers' slice-of-life shenanigans. He wouldn’t want to discourage Charlet’s enthusiasm after all. The villains simply monologued their plans when they felt the time was right. Or at least that’s what the heroes thought as they handled another day of factory work and Toy sales.

Instead, the masterminds saw Bagura Buggler off as he prepared to give gifts of explosive cheer. Bagura struck his whip as he said, “On Blaster, on Banger, on Boomer, on Buster! On Bomber, on Burner, on Bammer, on Bunsen!” As the sleigh headed off, Cabbie couldn’t believe the strict adherence to bombs being followed. But she knew a mastermind needed to stick to their image for appearances. Luckily as the MoM Bots were assembling, she got one step closer to her devious plan; holding Magnet Bomber. She found him too cute and tiny to be treated like a teddy-sized doll. But he was grumbling in his giant robot Iron Gauss and had to come out first. Accepting the possibility that she might not get to accomplish her plan, she ceded to Barnaby’s… for now.

Santa Bagura started to descend on an area, not caring who or what got in his way. This was unfortunate for an individual who was enamored with the soot snow coming down all around him. He suddenly found himself filling up with joy and wonder he thought long gone as he said, “What’s this? Whats this? There’s embers everywhere. Whats this? There black snow everywhere-.” suddenly, Bagura’s sleigh landed on the poor soul. Bagura, annoyed, said, “You’ve had your moment before Skellington. Now it is Bagura’s time! On the bright side your already dead so this shouldn’t be too much of a problem for you.” Jack Skellington rose, faced Bagura, and said, “And since I am dead, I can take off my head!”

Bagura, unimpressed, smiled and said, “I have bombs in my hand. You have your head. Which is the more dangerous I wonder?” Skellington, fearless and laughing, said, “A bomb is nothing compared to Jack, the Pumpkin King! His mind is one of many secrets and you will learn the hard way that meddling with the Christmas Spirit will only result in ruin!” Bagura continued on, unable to shake those words from his mind. It is bad enough when the good guys tell you you will fail, and even worse when it’s a villain. Most do it out of jealousy or to be mean-spirited, but there are credible warnings. Jack tried to make Christmas his own once, and it ended terribly. But the lessons he learned in failure enabled him to do other things that only grew his already storied legend.

Bagura didn’t have to dread for long, for elves suddenly popped out of their hiding places as he kicked in the first door to start his bombing scheme. They wore elf hats with spy sunglasses, radio earpieces, and microphones. Their tactical uniforms didn’t stop the striped colors from being utilized on their undersleeves and stockings. The lead five elves wore shades of red, blue, black, pink, and yellow. They were all aiming charged candy cane wands at Bagura as their leader in red authoritatively said, “Freeze scumbag! This is North Pole Command! Drop the counterfeit gifts and put your hands up now!” Blue then said, “Be logical you deviant. You cannot hope to succeed. Your chances are statistically laughable.” Bagura defiantly said, “You pointy fools know not whom you challenge.”

Blue, taken aback, said, “Pointy!? are you lobbying a derogatory comment to gain verbal author-” Pink cut him off, girlishly pointed, and said, “Your going down you dirty old man!” Yellow, backing her up, said, “You have no chance you meanie!” Black ever the cool one said, “You won’t get away from us!” Bagura sarcastically said, “Oh really?” In response, all the elf leaders together said, “Yeah! Were the Elf Troopers!” Bagura was amused and laughed as he said, “Hahaha! Elf Tropers? Santa sends fairies to do his work for him I see. But if you think one such as I am threatened by a bunch of NPC,s; Well feel the wrath of Santa Bagura!” Unfortunately, Bagura’s ego got ahead of himself as he prepared to use his Santa Bagura-themed attacks to no avail. Before he could do anything, the crack team of elves started shooting him relentlessly and blasting him out the door with a charged beam. They had no mercy for Santa imposters.

Bagura was assailed with extreme prejudice as the Elf Troopers started summoning their elf-made giant robots from ships in orbit. Elf operators stationed onboard the ships started confirming pilot requests for 20ft mechs called Magicians. Suddenly Bagura heard repeated sayings to stand by for Magicianfall as the mechs rapidly descended from the sky. They were encased in drop pods which broke away once they reached a certain altitude revealing the robots which slammed into the ground in a crouched position. They activated a shield around them, awaiting their pilots to board them but were fully capable of operating autonomously if necessary.

As if that wasn’t enough, the Elf Troopers summoned even larger robots called “S.O.R.D.S.”(Santa. Operated. Reaction. Droid. Sentries) which appeared on the horizon. They then rose into the air and ended up inside their S.O.R.D.S., defying all logical explanations. Bagura being a scientist, was more upset the laws of physics were being violated than anything else and said, “What are you fools doing!? This is overkill! You already outnumbered me, but now your calling in multiple robots as well as inexplicably ignoring the laws of physics! Acts like this are saved for final climactic battles, but your acting like its another day at the lab for you!”

Tenchi Masaki

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
The Elf Troopers were caught up in executing their operating procedures as they had trained to do countless times and weren’t paying attention to Bagura’s words. Only his position on their targeting computers. Red said, “We have the hostile locked. Take him down!” Blue and Black gave thumbs up from their positions as they said, “Correct!” Pink and Yellow, doing likewise, said, “Sparklin’!” The elves then unleashed glitter sparkle Armageddon as their weapons began firing. Bagura raced back to his sleigh and took off as the overwhelming firepower was too much for him.

As Jack had said, he learned pretty painfully that those who mess with Christmas will pay dearly. This lesson would be shared with the other masterminds, who found it quite unbelievable that NPCs would possess such power upon hearing it. But Bagura had come down in a plume of smoke, having sustained damage during his escape as proof. The crash landing almost made Walter not start singing, but he did anyway.

[Explosive Gels(Jingle Bells)]

Zooming through the air

Goes a man with a mean stare

Lighting fuses left, and right on bombs he made with care

He wants people to scream

While he ruins their dreams

No one can stop him now

So everybody sing

Oh! Explosive gels nitro smells

Burning all the day

Bagura is bombing all the Christmas cheer away, hey!

However, his song was cut short by those actually paying attention. Bagura had not succeeded and had failed, so they had to move on to their next plan. Barnaby saw the time had finally come for the attack. The runeys had been steadily gathered to increase the Wiley Bots' power because Walter successfully created a means to eat runeys. The Wonder Bots were the proof of concept that proved Runeys could even be extracted from people. Cabbie felt it would have been easier to use little girls. That’s why she had Charlet sent to Wildberger Mansion to become a Runey harvester.

Walter told her that was ridiculous as he and Bagura concluded they would become targets of Runey thieves code-named “Runey Chasers.” This would necessitate using robot guardians to protect them or Runey-enhanced super soldiers they would call “Big Brothers.” Both would waste resources in the long term, and so would a network of tunnels for them to navigate the land more safely. It was deemed more practical to use robot harvesters to absorb Runey energy from people who passed away from attacks by the Bogeymen. Sure eating people would be hard to watch, but sacrifices had to be made. The twisted part of the plan was that living people could be used too. By first having them absorb Runeys and then consuming them, power output could be more reliably generated.

The sticky part, of course, was that they needed people. But as Cabbie stood behind a table making sandwiches for their upcoming evil outing, Barnaby sat in a chair in a foul mood. Cabbie loved seeing his sour face as he thought about all who wronged him and would pay dearly for it. She then blushed and found herself nervous. Unable to speak directly, she chose to drop hints in a song about where to get their supply from as they looked out the window at people passing by.

[A Little Thief]

It Seems a tad too bad…

BARNABY

Bad?

CABBIE

Seems an awful taste...

With a cute, plump frame

Wot's her name has...

Had...

Has

Nor it can't be found...

Our bus'ness does need a pound,

Costs to be lowered...

Think of it as stealing,

As a jewel gleaming,

If you get my meaning

Seems an awful taste...

I mean, with the price of Runeys

What they are,

When you get them,

If you get them...

BARNABY

Ah!

LOVETT

Good, you got it!

BARNABY

Mrs. Cabbie how I’ve lived

Without you all these years, I'll never know!

How delectable!

Also undetectable!

CABBIE

Here we are, now! Hot out of the oven!

BARNABY

What is that?

CABBIE:

It's thief. Have a little thief.

BARNABY

Is it really good?

CABBIE

Sir, it's sour, at least!

Then again, her coat is full bright red

So it's far from dead.

BARNABY

Awful lot of fat.

CABBIE

Only where it sat.

BARNABY

Don’t you have writer or something like that?

CABBIE

No, y'see, the trouble with writer is

'Ow do you know it's deceased?

Try the thief!

BARNABY

Before it steals our cash

Cook it with bangers n mash

With a side of hash

But you never know if its going to dash

After the two realized they could use the people of Toyland to power the Wiley Bots they danced not the field with their first target in mind. But they needed the Jester to help but he hadn’t been back yet so they had to wait. Laverna was going to see him. As she split up from Ruslan and neared Magic Market, she detected a commotion on sonar. Drusera picked up audio signals that indicated the Jester was selling lies in the market square. Shifting the clutch, Laverna raced straight to his location, where she saw him and his minions entertaining a crowd of people. Laverna got out of her car, intent on challenging the Jester to a fight.

The Jester told Laverna that Charlet had a seizure back at Wildberger Mansion and started mumbling strange speech. Laverna said to him that it wasn’t a seizure; it was a spell and to get ready for a beat down. The Jester turning his head slyly, smiled as he ripped off his jester costume, changing it to a black-and-white color scheme. Laverna, puzzled, asked him why that happened. The Jester explained he was cursed to keep it on by his wicked sister Theodora. But that didn’t mean he couldn’t take advantage of the various colors it changed to when he attempted to remove it. Laverna pointed her sword at Theodore and said, “Sucks tit'se you. Now its two curses.” Theodore, leaping forward, said, “And soon it will be none, Charlie Sweet!” The Jester elaborated his point by singing.

[Jester singing]

Black magic Black magic

Some days I wonder if I’ll use it at all

Black magic black magic

Some days I wonder if I’ll use it at all!

[Jester]

Ms. Charlie Sweet sees I’m addicted to the broom

[Laverna]

Addicted to the broom?

(CHORUS)

Addicted to the broom

[Jester]

And the broom I have gives me the power I really need

So now I’ll use that power against you somewhere on your anatomy

And as my power arcs I feel its time for some sorcery

Sorcery sorcery sorcery sorcery

This spell books here has some very fine print

[Laverna]

Very fine print?

(CHORUS)

Very fine print

[Jester]

And that very fine print puts you in a quaint predicament

If you up and quit your sword is forfeit

And I’ll happily use it willingly

Then you’ll rue the day you went and challenged my sorcery

Laverna shielding her eyes from the sparks and fanfare, said, “Wow, you really went all out huh? No matter I have no plan on quitting and your gonna pay for what you did to Charlet you creep!” Theodore summoned a giant cloud of green mist that took the jester's shape as he levitated inside it and said, “Bring it on you red freak!” Laverna, frustrated by all the red references, said, “Seriously? I’m wearing black.” Theodore explained himself, “It’s more for continuity than anything else. Plus those flowers on your dress and that ribbon on your back are totally red.” As Laverna rolled her eyes, the fight began.

The Jester formed a giant gas golem and filled the sky with green clouds. He then sent out swirling mini twisters and balls of compressed swirling gas at Laverna, who had to dodge. At the same time, she figured out a way to counterattack. She saw that she could hit the compressed gas and aimed them at the Jester floating in the chest of the gas golem. When he took enough of them to the face, he fell to the ground, where Laverna proceeded to attack with her sword or arrows. The Jester returned to the golem’s chest and generated emerald crystals to appear as he continued sending twisters along with lightning bolts in Laverna’s direction.

Using her scientific know-how, she attracted lightning to various structures and gathered energy from them. This caused her sword to act as a lightning rod which she then used to attack the crystal minions that spawned from the large crystals the Jester lobbed at her. She then threw it at the Jester, to his dismay. The Jester responded by forming crystal armor around the golem as the fight progressed. Zephyrs were then sent that hit the ground and traveled across it, cutting everything they hit in two. Laverna found herself now dodging the clawed fingertips of the golem’s hands as they raked the ground.

Tenchi Masaki

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
After a well-placed jumping shot with her bow, the Jester had enough and summoned more lightning to strike everything at once in his anger. The lightning continued to be absorbed by the sword Laverna used to charge her arrows and zap the Jester and his minions as she dashed from place to place. Laverna ran from a high location and leaped into the air, spinning with the grace of a ballerina, her sword raised high. All the lightning struck her sword instead as she came down towards the gas golem, stabbing it in the chest and zapping its emerald heart, electrocuting the Jester instead. The emeralds shattered and the gas dissipated as Theodore was blasted away, screaming,”I’ll get you next time my pretty, and your little sword too! Hahahahaha!”

The sky cleared as sunlight showed through the clouds once more Laverna thought to herself, “Somewhere over the rainbow Jester’s up high; hopefully he lands face down in a cow pie.” The Jester plummeted towards his friends and, ironically, not wanting to look foolish, mustered his remaining strength to land on his feet. As he was obviously newly defeated, he casually, yet still stumbling, occasionally acted as if nothing was wrong. He tried looking at the others, but as he was experiencing double vision, he ended up talking to air whenever he guessed the wrong image. He slurred his speech as he said, “Well I’m back from hard work in the fields and let me tell you its just as horrendous as I thought. I was right to think that was beneath one such as I; just looking at farm tools made me tired.”

Not needing to see the embarrassing sight any longer, Cabbie shoved a frothy mug of cabbage juice in his face. The Runey-charged drink restored his composure and missing teeth as he said, “Thank you, Cabbie! I needed that after my work related experience; certainly not for any other reason!” As the commanders were assembled on the field, the attack could begin. Toy Towers across the land started reporting hostile forces appearing from land, sea, and air. The citizens were abuzz with a growing sense of e ease, and try as they might, the royal court could not calm them. This was mainly because more and more people were watching the live feed of the masterminds on Toyvision. As a result, many were commenting on decisions and what they would do in their position. It was turning into a social media frenzy as people from Cole City to Bogey Town were chiming in with their two cents.

That is until the Cabbie noticed the record light was still on as she looked into the camera. She quickly shouted they were being watched the whole time and to shut the feed off. A collective sigh of frustration echoed throughout the land as their new favorite show was switched off. Laverna met up with Pretty and Honey, who informed her the others were getting ready to defend Toyland. The defenders ran out to meet the evil army approaching Toy Town and order them to stop. The Toy Soldiers were recalled as the heroes positioned them to face the Wiley Bots as quickly as possible. This meant little to the Masterminds as they were sure of victory this time.

Barnaby laughed at the thought of turning around and going home, claiming they would finally pay for what they did to him. Jack defiantly said, “You got what you deserve you fiend! And now you’ll get some more!” Barnaby, angry, said, “We’ll see about that Jack B. Nimble! Attack!” The Wiley Bots outside Toy Town charged forward as Bo Peep knew her time had come. She cast Sheepeo as the group was surrounded, causing glowing sheep to rain down from the sky. The sheep bombarded the Wiley Bots causing massive destruction as they landed as a protective sheep wall surrounded the heroes to buy more time. The attack stalled as MoM Bots walked into the wool and were not equipped or programmed to deal with it. It was awkward on the outside as the MoM Bots were completely stumped but lovely and warm on the inside, where everyone was happy Bo Peep had progressed so far.

Barnaby, furious, said, “Is this all your bots are good for Wiley!?” As a nervous Walter said, “M-master, Wiley Works d-did not a-anticipate the p-possibility of sheep related c-complications.” Before Walter could make excuses, the Jester began shooting the sheep shield with electric bolts. Several sheep would splinter off the shield dome and go to graze in a nearby field when enough damage was taken by the sheep dome. The Dastardly Bombers began summoning their giant robots aside from Magnet, who had already done so and moved into position. The Toy Soldiers marched out as Popeye and D.Va began launching the air force and navy.

Magnet came first and was met by Ruslan, who had activated his Potato Head mech. As the two fought, Magnet’s Iron Gauss was pelted by cannon fire from the Toy Soldiers until it was forced back. This led to Ruslan launching his mech’s nose at the evil robot, causing it to explode, sending Magnet hurtling backward and landing at a spot near Cabbie. She happily skipped over and picked him up, holding him in her arms, and continued pressing the attack. The Toy Soldiers marched out in all directions meeting the Wiley Bots and pushing them back as the air and sea battles began. Laverna sped onto the battlefield driving aggressively down the dirt road as she targeted the MoM Bots in her way. She raised her 50cal machine guns from the hood and roof of Black Magic and began shooting them with extreme precision.

To put it mildly, Cabbie was upset to see Laverna make it to the battle but hoped at least she could lose badly. Laverna wondered for a moment where the others could be and why sheep were raining down. But once she spotted the sheep dome shield, she said, “…Yeah, they’re over there.” Laverna radioed Jack, saying she was on her way to them, but they were still far from where she was. Jack, calm under fire, said, “Negative ferret, I need you to rendezvous with the special team; Codename: S.T.E.A.M. At these coordinates.” Laverna figured it would be worth the trip if she could smash MoM bots on the way. However, she told her sweet potato to stay safe more giant robots were advancing on the radar and were more powerful than Iron Gauss.

Ruslan, blushing, said, “I am no one's sweet potato! I am Ruslan!” But as he was getting ready to assert himself, long-range attacks from the Dastardly Bombers hit his mech, causing it to fall to pieces as Ruslan ejected. Mecha Piper and Sheep Bot were called in as a defense perimeter had to be established. The sheep defense line was holding, but the bad bombers on their way were looking to change that. Overhead the Air Force began dropping bombs on the bad guys as the Toy Soldiers were able to fire from behind sheep cover.

Over in another part of Toyland, a girl thought to herself as the battle raged on. “Here we stand in this foreign land we now call home. Enemies at its borders press forward to meet defenders who know no fear. They are the iron fist of the King, to whom the people sing, “Hail to the Toy Soldiers, let peace they always bring!” It was a good sign that this girl had far better rhyming ability than the Jester. But even better, she recognized that in this somberlight land, they knew only war. She wore a pilot cap with goggles, a red sleeveless vest, white long-sleeve shirt that was frayed at the bottom. She had leather gauntlets on her forearms, red shorts, and silver boots that seemed to hold a secret or two. A figure approached behind her and said, “You know here we get to do what we do best, Ms. Gale.” The girl turned to see the scarecrow, his blue eyes glowing warmly. She said, “Sure enough, all we need to do is infiltrate their supply lines and cut them off.”

Tenchi Masaki

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
A boy returning from his reconnaissance mission decked out in a newsboy cap with goggles, a red shirt, shorts, gloves, and gold boots said, “Oh, is that all? I reckon my recon job ain’t needed then now that we have our great psychic Dorothy here.” Dorothy narrowing her eyes, said, “Get serious Tom Sawyer! I am not in the mood for your antics.” Tom, shrugging, said, “No antics. No Tom.” As Dorothy sighed, a seemingly Native American girl with tan skin, two red triangles under each eye, and a headband with a red healer cross appeared from the trees. She wore a dark red tube top, a fuzzy red Shaw, a beige skirt, blue pants, and long red combat boots. She said, “Fear not I will help you smite this antic fiend.” Tom, playing along, said, “Oh no, not you too Tiger Lily.” Scarecrow peering over, said, “Lookout guys and gals its John Henry chuggin’ in.”

John’s brow furrowed as he was not impressed by the pun as he said, “That was almost as bad as those Wiley Bots; their construction is a joke. Whoever made them should feel quite ashamed.” John wore a blue fedora with a 19th-century blue; soldier's uniform. His left arm and leg were mechanical, caused by an incident where he was competing against a machine. Beside him was a red lion with a braided mane, clad in steam-powered armor and a golden helmet. Beside him was a tall, lanky man with messy red hair in a ponytail, a grey vest over a long sleeve white shirt, and long black boots. He wore glasses, but that did not stop him from donning goggles. He seemed far more interested in his research notes than in the current situation. Tom planned on making the most of it as he said, “Hey Randy! Catch”

Before Tom could take advantage of a distracted Randolph, his arm holding a water balloon was skillfully caught by the hand of a well-built man. With spiky blonde hair, a beard, orange goggles, and a red combat suit. Tom was upset and said, “Henry Fleming spoils the fun again.” Happy to see their great leader, Dorothy said, “Hooray!, Randolph Carter is saved by Henry Fleming from Antic Fiend.” Still looking over his notes, Randolph said, “I feel that studying these mechanical foes is of the utmost importance, Tommy. Try to behave yourself.” Tiger Lily said, “Well from “Antic Fiend” to “Tommy” your making progress it seems.” Tom said, “It is natural to take things one step at a time. For example anticipating Henry and waiting for my punch gun to to hit the target when the timer goes off.”

As if on cue, the timer ran out, and a rigged punch gun fired, hitting a target and sending water balloons down on Lion and Randolph. Lion roared in response as a frustrated Randolph began wringing his notes out. Lion, wet and angry, said, “This is why children stay home! I heard there’s no place like it.” Dorothy felt that was too true and asked Henry about Queequeg’s mission. Henry placed his hand to his chin and said, “If all went to plan he should be meeting up with Popeye the Sailor to assist in the sea campaign.” Randomly shuffling his notes said, “Ah yes a slightly overweight Pacific Islander with tattoos all over his body. Has his black hair in a ponytail, and wears a necklace, sash, and green shorts with black boots.” Dorothy, surprised, said, “I don’t believe thisyou'rer researching us too.”

Randolph told them they were specimens worthy of documentation. Still, the battle on the high seas was something Randolph would wish to see for himself. Popeye and Queequeg had been engaged in combat, knocking MoM Bots over the side with a punch as they climbed aboard. They didn’t even need to speak a word to know they were on the same side. As they only exchanged glances as Queequeg landed on Popeye’s boat. They had since been leaping from ship to ship, happily fighting any who got in their way. Tin Man and Califia were smoothing things over with Cole and Anne, respectively, as the latter was a queen herself. Anne, in particular, wanted to know more about her island kingdom of California. Still, Cole was personally inspecting Tin Man and drowning out all others with endless questions. It seemed Cole was into steampunk aesthetics and only became more excited as time passed.

Of course, his advisors reminded him that an army of darkness had to be dealt with. Of note were Bagura’s minions, that were erecting blockades and patrolling back and forth between them. Cole told them that he had anticipated Barnaby’s treachery and called in a special forces team to neutralize any threat to the realm. Humpty Dumpty, who was at court, decided he wouldn’t be sitting on the wall in this instance and angrily said, “You funded this madman’s personal army. And it didn’t occur to you it would become a problem!?” As optimistic as ever, Cole said, “Of course I did you silly egg. As I have been repeatedly saying, once Barnaby decided to go rogue we would execute our contingency plan. They won’t miss.”

Tin Man sent word to his teammates about the situation in Cole City. Queen Anne was all for Cole’s planning, mainly because it incredibly flustered people. They needed information to pretend to know what was going to happen. But Cole only gave them what they needed to know while getting distracted by various things that caught his eye; it was too adorable. The Tin Man did not think so and wished the king would be more serious. Once the rest of the team heard of the problem, they would know what to do.

Laverna made her way to the rendezvous and saw a girl standing and looking off into the distance as if she was giving a pretentious inner monologue. She said her name was Dorothy, and team S.T.E.A.M. was on the job. Henry John and the others would be commencing operations to neutralize all of Bagura’s and Wiley’s forces. Still, they needed someone to operate their giant robot on the battlefield as they commenced special operations elsewhere. They had to liberate Cole City as apparently strange monsters had appeared in various parts of the capitol.

Dorothy heard Laverna say she could totally do that and wanted to know what cool design the robot would have. Dorothy looking up as she thought about it, said, “Well golly, its Abraham Lincoln.” Laverna, her excitement waning, said, “No really, what is it.” With a look of assuredness, Dorothy said, “Worry not Laverna! A giant automaton modeled after the sixteenth president of the United States is more than enough! If we believe the warm feelings in our hearts there’s no way we can lose!” Laverna, heart sinking, said, “…..Noo! I don’t want to pilot a giant Abraham Lincoln! And I can totally see why the witch wanted to kill you; your corny as a Kansas field!” Dorothy, smiling, said, “You betcha Lavie! That wicked old witch needed some manners is all, but she got melted instead. It was unfortunate but her brother Theodore needs even more help. He has major issues to work through but that’s where my gun comes in.”

Laverna realizing something quite important, said, “Wait a minute! You’re the “Red menace” he wont shut up about! He transferred his hatred of you onto me you know!” Dorothy, hearing this said, “Well gee I knew he was a grudge holder but this is just sad. I hope he hasn’t done anything too terrible.” Laverna preparing to unload the Jesters’ crimes, said, “Oh let me tell you.” But Henry told them their girl talk could wait; only necessary information on the Masterminds was needed. Laverna poutingly said, “Boo to you Henry, Walter Wiley is Jack’s rival and makes crappy robots. Theodore “Jester” West is an idiot obsessed with abolishing the color red. Bagura likes to blow stuff up and pretend he’s Santa Claus. Cabochon is a narcissist and thinks she’s the prettiest ever(but I am) and Barnaby is a creepy old miser who wants to marry Mary… this info dump could have ended better.”

Tenchi Masaki

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
While it was nice to get preliminary information, the team pressed for more… helpful knowledge about the villains. Once they better understood their foes’ previous actions, they could better plan for their offensive. After a lengthy pow-wow courtesy of and hosted by Tiger Lily, the team embarked on to Cole City. They were accompanied by Laverna, who claimed she needed to read the manual first. She knew she might need backup, so she contacted Pretty and Honey and told them to meet up on the road. Team S.T.E.A.M. hopped on their steam-powered motorcycles and sped off, except for Dorothy. Laverna asked if she needed a ride, only to see Dorothy shake her head, rev up her steam boots, and dash off. Laverna, surprised, said, “She even has super speed steam combat boots! Dru, tell Jack I want those for Christmas.”

Laverna picked up Pretty and Honey, and they raced to Cole City. Upon arrival, they saw the taller buildings lit by lights and the royal palace in the distance. The citizens, however, were happy to see Laverna as the evil forces were massing in the streets. While viewing visual displays on a screen, Pretty said, Hey, Bagura’s forces are generating bombable blocks to act as blockades. Still, as always, that traps them in between them. All we have to do is blow the blocks away and stop their leaders.” Henry ordered the team to sweep the area but keep their formation tight. They moved in groups of four, strategically eliminating enemy forces and detonating enemy blocks along the way. When necessary, they would use special attacks to clear multiple enemies at once.

Laverna found it exhilarating to use her skills reserved for stealing to sneak around and wallop Wiley Bots. Her ribbon glowed and added to her outfit again, giving her expanded bomb powers. Her uniform was able to alternate between two modes: White and Black. In White mode, her clothes changed to a Japanese schoolgirl uniform with short white hair with blue highlights, a short ponytail on her right side held in place by a pink bomber crystal bun ponytail holder, and a hair clip shaped like White Bomber’s head on her left bang. Her uniform was a long-sleeved white blouse with a blue sailor-style collar, blue cuffs with two thin white stripes, a pink kerchief, a spinning floating armband with the ACME insignia around her left arm, and a blue dress with a thin white stripe going around the bottom. She had a black utility belt with a gold buckle and gold bands between the notches, a remote in a holster on one side, a White Bomber doll on the opposite side, white thigh-high socks, and pink loafers.

Black Mode was familiar as she had long black hair with dark blue highlights. Her hair was in a short spiky ponytail with a pink crystal bun ponytail holder on her left side while a hair clip was on her right bang. She wore a more formal Japanese schoolgirl uniform with a black long-sleeve shirt over a white blouse with a frilly pink ribbon, a dark blue suspender vest belt with gold buckle, a floating spinning armband with the VILE insignia around her right arm, a black dress with a thin grey stripe going around it, a Black Bomber doll hanging from her waist, dark pink fingerless gloves, long black socks, and dark pink loafers. The lovely bomb-shaped black book bag was too cute in either of the modes.

Laverna said, “Gee, I wonder which mode I’ll use as my default- just kidding Black Mode go!… Wait a minute whats that sparking noise?” Laverna looked behind her and saw a tail that looked like a fuse lit at the tip. Laverna, wide-eyed with excitement, said, “Why do I have a tail!? It’s lit too, so am I gonna explode when the spark reaches my back!?” Pretty assured Laverna she was not going to explode… probably. The spark was just for effect, it wouldn’t move, and her fuse tail was cute. Laverna, still worried, said, “What do you mean “probably”? And yes cause I know your thinking it my kawaii bomb book bag is da bom-.”

Honey quickly covered Laverna’s mouth to prevent her from finishing that bad pun, for all their sakes. Honey felt relieved as she said, “Sigh, at least that ribbon didn’t give her Platinum powers.” Laverna, curious and sensing darker powers she could gain, said, “Who now? How do I get those hmm?” Honey nervously said, “Oh never mind it’s nothing! And don’t let that tail near any unlit bombs okay?” Laverna saw she could pull lovely decorative bombs from her book bag and bomb arrows from her quiver, which were now the default arrows.

Laverna reviewing her new attacks, thought, “Hmm, Screw Bomb can pierce blocks, Super Ultra Bomb is a area effect firebomb, Soaring Bomb flies farther when thrown, Super Ultra Fake Bomb… is a fake bomb that my team knows is fake but not the enemy. My Black Mode Bombs are Pile Bunker Bomb which explodes twice. Nice, Gigantic Bomb releases a pillar of intense flame. Mwahahaha!, Kuro Kick launches a bomb forward breaking blocks in the way Kiyaa!, and Kuro Endurance produces a shield that reduces damage. Squee!Dorothy wondering what Laverna was doing, said, “Is there any reason your laughing maniacally and posing?” Laverna collecting herself, said, “Yes I’m ready to bomb baddies! Oh wait first though.” Laverna began taking selfies in White and Black Mode, which she then sent to Ruslan.

Laverna thought this couldn’t get any better until they reached the park and spotted the first boss, Saru. Laverna was happy to see it was just a monkey with a remote control in his hand. Henry told everyone to be on guard as Saru pushed a button on seeing them. Suddenly a large robot banana stomped into the area as Laverna said, “Ugh, you’ve got to be kidding. Now I wish I would have taken the robot.” Pretty readying herself said,” Focus on Saru not Bananachen and this’ll be over fast.” Laverna changing to White Mode and arming her bow with a bomb arrow, said, “Why does it have a name!?”

The team began pelting Saru and Bananachen with attacks, but Saru kept evading anyone who got too close. However, he was so occupied controlling Bananachen that mid-range sneak attacks were quite effective. Saru was bombed until he dropped, causing Bananachen to explode as well. Dorothy picked up the figure that was left behind and placed it in a bag.

Their next stop was a tall skyscraper, specifically the top floor where the next Boss Pyramid Ganji was waiting. While Laverna had no problem with upward mobility, they all had to deal with various baddies on the way to the top. There were offices, most of which were closed on account of the monster invasion, except for one. The lights were still on, and as Laverna walked up to the door, the sign read, “Emerald Empire Corporation.”

Tenchi Masaki

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
Laverna, Pretty, and Honey walked into the office desk, where they saw a reception desk. She had blonde hair and wore a black headband, blue dress, and white stockings with black shoe name plaque read Alice Pleasance Liddell, and the girl seated behind it was talking nonstop on the phone. She said, “I’ll have you know EEC is dedicated to the satisfaction of all its customers even if they claim fraud. Rest assured EEC will fight all fraudulent fraud claims in court and countersue its hapless rivals the so-called Wright Anything Agency. They have no idea who they’re messing with.”

The three overhearing this conversation called Carson, who was currently at the dinner table with Nancy, Apollo, Jenny, and Helen. They told him to listen and take notes as Alice rambled on, revealing their evil conspiracy. Alice had apparently become quite the enemy of Wonderland royalty as she was a victim of the former queens’ whims. She had ended up spitefully joining the Masterminds as a way to get back at the Queen of Hearts. Once their legal woes began, she became pretty valuable as she knew the human world very well as she was from it. As she waved them away to focus on her call, she said, “Even if they do beat us in court I have the Necronomicon on hand. And I will summon the necessary… solution to our problem.”

Honey, upset, said, “Darn it! Not even I wanna bounty hunt Cthulhu! We better beat these guys fast!” Pretty figured a plasma bomb to the face would deal with the Lovingly crafted bogeyman. Dorothy felt the girl was a selfish brat. Still, Honey pointed out that sometimes people are driven to one evil group to deal with another. Pretty asked when she got philosophical, only for Honey to say when she had to join the two of them to pay the bills. As Laverna and Pretty crossed their arms, Dorothy laughed and told them they all were great friends and maybe Alice would see the error of her ways one day. And learning to be nicer to customers as she had never tried to help them. Honey figured they were effectively being put on hold and should go find the boss.

The others agreed that defeating it would ruin EEC’s plans by liberating the building and implicating them in the invasion plot. They left a very spiteful Alice to her call, noting various propaganda posters denouncing Wonderland. The floors above EECs weren’t as quiet or friendly, and as they soon discovered, it was a return to the norm. They fought many enemies and bombed their way through all blocks on their way up. As they burst into the top floor, they saw Pyramid Ganji and immediately sent bombs his way. This only angered the fiend as he fired his rocket punch attack back at them in response. The girls screamed as they dodged his circling arms and tried to press the advantage. This didn’t go to plan as Ganji jumped into the air and crashed down, causing shockwaves that stunned the girls.

Then he proceeded to shoot fire in three directions as he walked towards anyone he caught sight of. Laverna fired a bomb arrow as she said, “When did pyramids have flamethrowers!” Thinking of a payday, Honey said, “He could have gold in there somewhere.” Honey started blasting away with her gun as Laverna’s arrow hit and went off. Ganji was defeated, but all that was left was another small figure. Honey picking it up, said, “Um, maybe it’s worth a lot on ToyBay auction.” As they put it in the bag with their bomb credits, they went to the elevator and rode down to the lobby.

While the S.T.E.A.M. Team cleared the surrounding areas, a team of four would go into the boss zones to defeat them one by one. Laverna, Pretty, Honey, Dorothy, and Tom Sawyer would go in to fight the boss. Tom would lay traps, scout the area ahead of the group, and try his best not to make too many jokes. As he met up with the girls, he said, “Its time you all got wet & wild. Make sure you save me some crab legs. “The girl followed Tom into Kickin’ Aquarium Park, a theme park with tons of water and rides. They soon saw, however, what they had to do there as Tom stood next to the wet suits. They had to go underwater and find the boss lurking there. As they put the suits on, they said aloud that Tom only wanted to see girls in tight outfits. Tom reminded them he wanted “seafood,” not “sea-girls.”

They felt the cringe sensation as they jumped into the tank, where Dorothy found herself the most mobile due to her steam boots. Though she did make sure to pout, wondering if Tom was worried about her. Honey, through body language, said that Tom totally did, or he wouldn’t have given her his punch gun. Dorothy, blushing, motioned that it had nothing to do with it; he was being strategic and a jerk. Laverna and Pretty rolled their eyes and giggled at how cute this scene was. But they couldn’t girl pantomime talk for long as enemy forces were detected ahead of them.

They began battling through the marina and moving closer to the final area. As they entered the underwater chamber, they saw the boss crab, Grub Robs. Laverna asked him if he worked for VILE only for Grub to charge in their direction. They quickly fired bombs at Grub, only for him to swiftly defuse them with his claws. The girls flanked him as he fired bubbles at them while defusing bombs sent his way. Thinking fast, Dorothy used Tom’s punch gun to knock bombs they placed to the sides and rear causing damage. As the girls focused on the sides and behind Grubs, he suddenly became much smaller and started firing bubbles in all directions. But with teamwork and a loaned punch gun, they emerged victorious. Dorothy returning Tom’s gun, said, “Sadly all that was left was a small figurine. And no you cant chew on it.” Tom taking his weapon, said, “Well that sucks.”

While Dorothy couldn’t be sure if tom was upset about the seafood or not chewing on the doll, they hurried on to the haunted castle area. It was a rival theme park called Spooky Castle with a sign that read, “Come here instead of there! We’re way better anyway! And if you regret spending your money here then our iron clad defense is, “It’s better than nothing!”.” The girls detected the slightest hint of insecurity in the advertising material as they walked into the B-grade park. Honey saw that the cobwebs were real as no one frequented them often. This was due to the lousy advertising and the cheap rides. In short, it was a self-fulfilling tourist trap as the owners had let their fear of competition overtake them, leading to their frustrations with their customers.

Pretty remarked how sad this was as it’s not the fans that blame for low profits; all you have to do as a business is give them what they want. They all headed towards the bad guys who had dug in for a fight. Laverna figured this was where her Gigantic Bomb came in, much to their dismay. As the enemies were set ablaze and began running around, the girls powered through toward the boss room. As they entered, they saw on the projector screen lining the walls that it was a dark and stormy night; as the thunder flashed, they saw the silhouette of a bat.

Tenchi Masaki

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
It was Count Komori, and he wanted to make the girls die of fright. Since Komori spent most of his time in the air, it was difficult to land hits on him. Laverna changed to White Mode to use her Soaring Bombs, while Dorothy kept punching away at Pretty’s bombs. Honey and Dorothy would try to shoot Komori with their guns, but he would split into four smaller bats and chase the screaming girls around. While they feared bats getting in their hair, they knew they had to beat the purple-suited Count. Using team strategy, they spaced themselves around the room and attacked Komori when he showed vulnerable moments. After six hits, the Count was no more, and the sun came out as the clouds parted on the projector screens.

As a glowing light blue circle appeared on the floor surrounded by holographic cameras, a transparent energy curtain appeared, marking where she should stand for automatic selfies. Laverna hopped into the center and struck a pose giving a victory slogan. This caused Honey to quip, “You know your actions tell me that magic ribbon is not concerned with heavy doses of commercialization.” Laverna was doing poses for the flashing cameras and, confident after another win, said, “But it does let people know I’m the protagonist.” Honey and Pretty dragged Laverna from her holo-photo shoot and off to the next enemy stronghold. Dorothy picked up the figure on the floor, radioed the team about their progress, and exchanged witty banter with Tom.

The team had to make their way to the Ice Factory, but it would not be easy. They needed to find safe routes through the snow and enemy forces to infiltrate the frosty facility. Laverna felt she should have brought her snow shoes. Then Laverna figured it was worth a shot, so why not try it out. Laverna walked in front of the group as they discussed how best to proceed and started doing a promo for winter gear and snowboards. The snow swirled around the area in front of them as Laverna suddenly appeared riding a snowboard toward a camera. She intentionally fell, causing it to appear from a viewer’s perspective that she had fallen on them as she gazed into the camera, smiling.

While the team was caught off guard by the sudden marketing ploy and Japanese mannerisms, it worked! Laverna acting like a true idol, said, “Kon’nichiwa, sunōbōdo ga daisukina sērā Shirōdesu! Fuyu ni soto ni iru toki wa, itsumo tenshi no yōna kawaī kōto o kite imasu!” Laverna was suddenly given a stylish Kissmark snowboard, and her outfit was covered by a fashionable black or white winter coat from Angelic Pretty. Unfortunately, it worked too well, as so was the rest of the S.T.E.A.M. Team. While the girls found the coats lovely, the boys began trying to remove them as quickly as possible. Laverna said, “Otokonoko ga watashitoisshoni iru toki wa, itsumo kanda ogawamachi no saikō no fuku o kite imasu.” As Laverna leaned into the camera, she closed her eyes and gave a kiss to end the endorsement spell. The boys were instantly changed into men’s winter wear, befitting their personalities.

The team began snowboarding down the frozen streets towards the Ice Factory, only stopping to help people in need of saving. When they reached the outer walls of the factory, they read a sign saying, “The illustrious realm of Queen Oyobee. Invites only” The team climbed the walls and received a cold reception. Pretty teeth chattering, she said, “T-this place i-is the c-center of all t-the f-freezing c-cold. If w-we d-don’t s-stop it the whole c-city will f-freeze.” Laverna wondering what Pretty was doing, said, “Hey I gave all of us winter clothes and I don’t feel that cold. Don’t tell me I spent my “Idol Credit-bility Points” for nothing.” Pretty breaking the act, said, “Oh I’m sorry that scene lets people know I’m the protagonist. Tee-hee.”

As Laverna narrowed her eyes, Honey said, “Credit-bility Points!? Are you kidding me!?” Laverna shook her head and said, “Nope. These points are gained as I take good photos and blow up bad guys. They represent my Idol status with my adoring fans; the more I gain, the more fan power I get. You know the stuff that causes the heroine to get back up after taking a lot of damage and beat the final bad guy for the sake of the world and stuff. But if I spend too many points my status will lower and if I go into the red I become a “Washed Up Has-been Sellout That Has Seen Better Days.”” Honey stared at Laverna with a look that said, “This isn’t happening,” as Laverna walked forward, looking up at a starry snow-filled sky.

Laverna placing a hand to her chest, said, “The ranking system is brutal the highest is “The People’s Idol.” other rankings include: “Cool Idol,” “Trending Idol,” “Local Idol,” and “Underground Idol.” Bad ranking examples are: “Trash Idol,” “Desperate Idol,” “Scandalous Idol,” and “Fallen Idol.” There are 90 more to go over so starting with “Wannabe Idol,” we have-” Honey could not take anymore and said, “Enough I get it! That system is ridiculous!” Laverna firmly said, “It is the Idol way.” Honey reaching her limit, said, “You are not an Idol! This is a superficially crafted system designed to pad the time and attract boys!” Laverna intrigued, said, “Ah! You think so? Then Ruslan must really like those pics I sent.” Laverna, then continuing with the others, started spinning as she changed from Black to White Mode, her coat changing from white to its black version as she did.

The team approached the premises and started splitting up and engaging enemies, happy that their boilers were providing heat that kept them toasty warm. Laverna began to hum, “Do do do do do do do, do do do doo” And began to sing,

[Singin’ in the Snow]

I’m singin’ in the snow

Just singin’ in the snow

What a glorious feeling

It makes me warm don’t cha know

I’m bombing a clown

Wondering why is he here?

Shouldn’t he be on a circus level

Or at least the theme park over there

Life is just so grand

I have to make things right

Once we beat this ice queen

Everything will be alright

So I’m singin’

Singin’ in the snow

Pretty asked Laverna to stop posing near the Christmas trees and to help wire the door so they could enter the factory. Laverna sighed set charges and pulled the remote from her belt. Making sure to push the button as cutely as possible, she said, “Soshite iyoiyo būmu tōrai!” Off went the explosives shattering the ice that had built up over the door and blasting it open. A cold chill and fog swept through as the wind howled, revealing a frigid blue scene of frozen despair. Dorothy peering as far as she could, said, “Gosh it’s creepy cold be on guard everybody.” Laverna used her ribbon to give her boots ice skate blades to dash around if needed. Dorothy, as usual, was more than capable in her steam boots which had high-grip soles for the occasional icy conditions.

Laverna thought to herself, “Of course she does.” As they went forward toward the enemies, Tom scouted. As they blasted their way toward the boss room, they entered a large open area with stadium seats. At the center of the stage was Queen Oyobee, and the crowd was cheering at the start of the ice skating competition. Apparently, Oyobee wanted to beat them in ice skating before destroying them. Laverna decided to end this quickly, though. After the queen slowly skated around the arena performing gracefully, Laverna cracked her knuckles and sped off onto the ring.

The others weren’t sure how she would do, but that quickly changed as Laverna performed ever-escalating tricks. The announcer said, “This peasant girl dares challenge our queen she’s brave but in the end ice skating is a difficult sport to learn let alone master. This child should not try anything other than basic moves.” Laverna began doing a crossover step as she gained more speed. The announcer said, “Well if your feeling bold then doing that is okay but don’t push yourself.” Laverna used her momentum to come to a quick spinning stop in a graceful pose. The announcer said, “Ahem the intermediate should never attempt quintuple axel!?” The girls and crowd were mesmerized by what they saw as Laverna continued into a toe loop and then a salchow, from which she performed moves the announcer had never seen before.

Tenchi Masaki

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
The announcer, absolutely amazed, said, “And that ladies and gentlemen is how a master ice skates.” The crowd was cheering, and Pretty, Honey, and Dorothy were hopping up and down with excitement. Queen Oyobee, however, was quite angry and refused to accept this upstart skating all over her domain. The girls braced for a fight to break out, but all Oyobee did was fire snowflakes at the girls and proceeded to leave. Dorothy, surprised, said, “Well um, that was fast. Can we go now?” As Dorothy looked at Laverna, she saw Tom getting an autograph. A shocked Dorothy said, “What are you doing!?” Tom said, “She was totally amazing! I never even cared for ice skating before tonight!” Dorothy told tom that he should go skate away.

Tom asked if she would come with him leading a blushing Dorothy to say he was impossible. Henry told them the mission was completed as Oyobee refused to fight after the humiliation suffered. So the team headed back to the king and queen. That is except for Laverna, who stalled as best as she could but now had to pilot the Abraham Lincoln Mech, or A.B.E., for short. With tears in her eyes and a bratty tone, Laverna said, “Noo! I don’t wanna! History sucks!” Crying as she might, Laverna sulked into Black Magic with Pretty and Honey and sped off to Toy Town, where the robots were battling. Cole and Anne were overjoyed the city was safe, and the enemies were routed and fleeing.

However, Cole lamented he didn’t get to use his legendary warriors to see if the stories were true. When Henry asked what he meant, he said, “Oh it’s not that big of a deal. Actually it is! These little figures you chaps were good enough to procure belong to the royal family; namely mine. Yes just thought I’d clear that up. So right, those figures then what do they do you say? Well they become life size warriors of legend so the story goes. But we don’t know how that process works exactly. The story goes they must be verified by a righteous hand. Then they shall appear and battle the forces of evil.”

Meanwhile, Laverna realized she couldn’t pilot a robot if it wasn’t around and radioed Dorothy where it was. Dorothy said Laverna was driving right beside it; the train racing towards Toy Town was the robot. Laverna imitating Dorothy, said, “Well golly.” Dorothy told Laverna to give the Gatling gun a good spin for her. And that they would be right behind her after the king was done talking about his ancient warriors. Laverna suggested the king tour the battlefield and bring his toys. Dorothy, laughing, said that might work, but he was finishing up.

Laverna dropped Pretty and Honey off at forwarding command as they saw the sheep were running low. Laverna knew Bo Peep couldn’t keep the sheep wall up forever as she raced toward the MoM bots and unleashed her machine guns as she sped down a dirt road toward her friends. Jack, Mary, Tom, and Bo were preparing to call in their giant robots. Still, Gabby said they’d better be quick as the Dastardly Bombers were moving into attack position. Jack was sure that wouldn’t be a problem as they just needed to focus on Plasma’s mech, Judge Gwinbee. He was their leader, and the others would be thrown off guard if he couldn’t use his mech.

Laverna readying herself for the giant mecha battle to come, felt her time was now. Now Toy Town would see the warrior she had become and stop talking about Charlet. After all, she had gained new powers and abilities that Charlet didn’t have. No sooner had she said that than a giant red ball came rolling onto the battlefield. It was there to face the Dastardly’s giant robots and said, “This tomato is gonna take you all down! Nyaa nyaa!” Laverna knew that “nyaa nyaa” anywhere; it was Charlet! But how did she get so big!? The morph ball was enormous big as a three-story building at least. Plasma had no time for opposition. He moved forward to attack this “Killer Tomato” as he said, “Only a fool tomato or otherwise would dare challenge the Dastardly Bombers. Prepare to be destroyed Ms. Tomato.”

While Judge Gwinbee was powerful, it was no match for the combined fire of the cannons and bombs being sent its way. Plasma, using timing, caught Charlet as she rolled into him with Gwinbee’s hands. Charlet upset she couldn’t bowl him over, said, “Aww, I wanted to get a strike but your still a dummy. Triple spin attack!” The morph ball began rapidly spinning while producing an energy buzz saw the effect, causing Gwinbee’s hands to be destroyed. This triggered the destruct sequence on Gwinbee as the hands were its weakness. Plasma infuriated, said, “No! It cannot be! You will pay for this!” Plasma ejected from Gwinbee as the morph ball collided with the robot itself, knocking it back as it finished blowing up. The people watching started cheering at the scene as Plasma landed back on the villains’ side and quickly called in his spare giant robot, Freezer Venus.

It was a sight to behold as the Masterminds collectively spread out with their personal forces to engage the heroes as the dastardly’s robots moved forward menacingly. Well, except for Freezer Venus, as many started remarking on how pretty it looked. Plasma, however, shouted over the loudspeaker for everyone to tremble in fear right this instant. Charlet came out of her morph ball and started remarking about how pretty Freezer was. Plasma shouted that his mech was not pretty and they would all be destroyed.

Freezer Venus, however, was quite elegant with her fair skin and shoulder-length blonde hair with a cone-shaped bunch of hair on top of her head. Her gold band tiara with a red jewel at the center placed neatly around her cone of hair, silver hairband, crystal blue eyes, cute little nose and smile, gold string necklace with a blue brooch pendant, white shoulder pads, flowing pink dress with white tassels tied up, gold hoop bracelets, and a gold belt with blue jewel buckle.

This explains why all the girls started taking pictures of Freezer, believing she would be destroyed in battle like Gwinbee was. They even started thinking maybe they could make clothes out of her gown. Laverna came over to Jack taking snapshots on the way to confirm that the S.T.E.A.M. Team was arriving shortly. The team rode onto the battlefield with their steam bikes as Piper bot took on Golem Bomber. The train arrived on the battlefield and transformed to face the deadly princess Freezer Venus. Laverna thought this was perfect; it was time to show who was boss. Laverna shouted to Charlet to stop hugging Freezer Venus and trying to set up a tea party and then asked how she had gotten so big.

Tenchi Masaki

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
Charlet said, “That’s easy these lollipops the queen gave me. The sweet one makes me shrink and the spicy one makes me humongous. I asked her about it and she told me the scientists in Wonderland combined edible and drinkable resizing technology into a semisolid… they said a bunch of science stuff and made candy that does both growing and shrinking. Did you get all that? I made it easier to understand for you.” Laverna, upset, said, “I’m the grownup here! Now get small so I can put you in your place!” Charlet used the sweet pop and shrunk down, leading Laverna to attempt to brag about her new bomber powers.

Laverna told Charlet about her new powers as Charlet strangely listened intently. When Laverna was done, Charlet used her ribbon to transform into Sailor Mini-Shiron! Charlet had a younger schoolgirl version of Laverna’s White Mode outfit with two crystal bun ponytail holders. There were wider sleeves on her blouse, a blue one-piece dress with shoulder straps fastened by two large white buttons. A pink kerchief with a white bomb on the tip, a stylish bomber book bag, and loafers that were too big but didn’t fall off for some reason… probably magic. Charlet said, “Sunlight Fire Bomb which shoots forward while glowing. Super Kiyaa!, Shining Ultra Bomb a big bomb that burns the surroundings. So its better than yours, and my Take That Bomb which lets me steal other peoples bombs and use them! Except for special bombs.”

Laverna closed her eyes and smiled; knowing it was good, Charlet managed to keep up with her retroactively. She rushed to A.B.E. And climbed aboard as Golem Bomber was defeated by Piper Bot. This left only Phantom and Plasma to deal with. Ruslan was hopping back in Potato Head when he caught the message alert. He proceeded to see the photos and advertisements Laverna had sent him. Shaking and blushing, he said, “Noo! She’s too cute! I can’t focus on fighting now! Shut it off!” The Potato’s computer obliged as Ruslan breathed a sigh of relief. Though he did suddenly want to shop for winter clothes in Kanda-Ogawamachi.

That could wait as Freezer Venus, and Mystic Hatter approached. They looked like an upper-class couple on a stroll. But their intentions were most diabolical, and as Laverna readied her Gatling gun, Ruslan put his dukes up. Then he realized he couldn’t fight a pretty bot like Freezer and was told to keep Plasma busy while Laverna battled Mystic with Piper Bot. Ruslan had Potato Head play keep away as Laverna unleashed her Gatling fury. Phantom, however, was unimpressed as Laverna looked for his weak points. She noticed four floating platforms behind Mystic and started aiming for them whenever she had an opening. Freezer unleashed a tornado as Ruslan dodged out of the way and fired a nose rocket at one of Mystics’ platforms.

Freezer’s shoulder pads lifted up, and a barrage of snow ice crystals came out. Charlet taking her spicy pop, said, “Uh oh, frozen potato. Time to get big!” Charlet increased in size again and started sending bombs Freezers way. Laverna blasted the final platform causing Mystic to self-destruct and Phantom to eject. As a well-placed Shining Ultra Bomb was set off, the fire thawed Potato Head, who wrapped his spaghetti arms around Freezer Venus, trapping it. Charlet hurled a bomb right into Freezer, the final blow sending the mech collapsing to the ground. Freezer’s eyes closed, and it looked like it was sleeping soundly. Plasma ejected and crashed behind friendly forces as Barnaby and his evil army surged forward.

Dorothy was carrying the figures from King Cole to Jack, who hopefully would know what to do with them. It was more about Cole seeing them do cool things than bolstering their forces, but it couldn’t hurt. Jack seeing them, called Laverna and told her the answer was in front of them the whole time. After Laverna received their location, she made plans to get there quick.

The battle would be decided here, as Jack, Tom, Mary, Ruslan, Laverna, and Bo Peep confronted Barnaby, Jester, Walter, Bagura, and Cabbie. Loving A.B.E.’s Gatling, Laverna started firing on the Wiley bots until the ammo ran out and steam pressure dropped. Laverna flinging back in her seat upset, said, “Crud. Civil steam weapons rock, but they don’t last long. Wait I know!” Laverna initiated the transformation back into a stream train to act as a defensive position. She then called Black Magic Over as MoM Bots surrounded it and began firing. All the bullets bounced off as Drusera released a Please Be Mine before driving off, destroying all forces in its blast range. Black Magic stopped in front of Laverna as she got inside.

Laverna came zooming in and quickly got out of her car as Jack told her that the righteous hand referred to someone with the Hand of Gamelon. He said, “All you have to do is activate the jewel on top in order to charge the figures with energy.” Laverna placing the figure on the jewel, said, “Oh is that all? Well here we go!” As Laverna touched the bottom of the figures to her gem, they began to glow and float away. Then they suddenly increased in size and appeared as Marth, Lucina, Ike, Roy, and Robin. Marth introduced himself, said they were the Emblem Warriors, and then asked what evils plague this land. Mary pointing to Barnaby, said, “Oh, he’s over there cutie.”

Laverna looking at Prince Marth, blushing, said, “Hi, your highness I’m your wife.” Pretty and Honey both said, “What are you doing!?” Only for her to playfully say she was telling him her name. As the two faces palmed from the bad joke, the group began planning for the assault on the Masterminds. The Emblem Warriors would lead the Toy Soldiers on the field, and S.T.E.A.M. would sabotage enemy supply lines and siege weapons. At the same time, the heroes would focus on the Masterminds' main force. Gabby, monitoring at Central Command, said, “Guys It’s very nice you all became friends now stop yakkin’ and go beat em already. And we can plan the victory party later girls.” Laverna, Pretty, and Honey shrugged as they put party plans on hold.

While the group was dispersing to different locations, Popeye and Queequeg had led the naval force to victory as the last ships were sunk by brute force attack from the two. They then began joining the Toy Sailors that were docking or coming ashore to join the ground campaign. D.Va was winning the air battle as she ordered the final missiles to be fired, causing the remaining forces to turn and flee the skies. D.Va happily said, “Yes! Bogeys are Buggin’ out and I’m in the pipe five by five! Begin bombing runs! All fighters provide air support!” The Wiley Bots and Bagura’s Bad Bombers began receiving bombs from above, completely breaking the advance of the general army while only leaving the main force under the direct control of the Masterminds.

Tom Piper began swiftly fighting his way through the MoM Bots with his staff. After an impressive showing of skill, he immediately transitioned his Bo staff to play the flute while walking, rallying Toy Soldiers behind him. Ruslan said, “Wow! That was so anime!” As the fight continued, S.T.E.A.M. Team rode in ad started hitting the evil army’s flanks as Barnaby said, “Your finished, Jack B. Nimble! Prepare to meet your end!” Jester and Cabbie started using spells to halt the Toy Soldiers' advance while Bo Peep countered with the Sheep Slide spell. The sheep that had been raining down from Sheepeo and traveling over to graze suddenly came back as a fierce wave of wool.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Is everyone ready for the solar eclipse on April 8th, 2024? :)
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    yes
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Affirmative
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I’m staying inside
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I just found a wolf spider in my house. :D
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    one of the GOOD spiders you want around because they eat all the really bad bugs in the house. We put them outside :)
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know there are over 400 species of parrots in the world??
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know David Attenborough was knighted twice? First in 1985, and again in 2002
    • Wow
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Jade and Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    @Lucy ... don't know if you really want wolf spiders in your home... I'd go for jumping spiders, they can't bite... wolf spiders are the fast movers, and they can bite.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    And, jumpers are cute
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((Will lose my ACP internet towards the end of the month, unless anyone knows about it ending sooner. Trying to switch my Lifeline phone to a better provider that doesn't shut me off after four and a half gigs of data, nothing but failure so far and "call here" and "it's on their end" and the back and forth crap... in the morning, it's time to demand the supervisor and might even get to harsh language (after three days of that). I plan to use the Lifeline phone tethered as Internet source, share that to my own router... I've done it before (it's messy, and not 100% effective, but it works). ))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((The 'net is the main way to apply for jobs now, so I need that, and I've moved/changed Lifeline providers before without an issue, so no idea what the problem is. I have active Verizon through ACP, active Lifeline through Airtalk... is that somehow the issue? If anyone knows, please let me know before I tear someone a new one (ya know what I mean). After three days of this, and two days about a month ago, I'm ready to walk there with katana in hand.))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the phone I have (Samsung Galaxy S9... gotten for free through Airtalk... note to anyone: if you choose a nice phone through them, you are locked into a 120 day "commitment" to get the phone for free, and they have a very hard data limit... once you use up your data, they cut you off, point blank.))
    Quote Link
    Jon Eckart Jon Eckart: ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the...