Closed [11 Questions] Produce

Chase

Director
Best answers
5
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
536373
The only citrus fruit I know is a Mandarin Orange that's all I'll guess...because if I get this fruit wrong someone can figure out the fruit correctly (Hey at least I read the clues).
According to the rules, Jade, if you guess this incorrectly, no one else could guess after you, since there's only one question left. Are you sure you want to guess Mandarin Orange?
 

Jade

ACME
Best answers
8
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
According to the rules, Jade, if you guess this incorrectly, no one else could guess after you, since there's only one question left. Are you sure you want to guess Mandarin Orange?
Yes I'll guess the Mandarin Orange,Chase!
 

Chase

Director
Best answers
5
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
536373
Yes I'll guess the Mandarin Orange,Chase!
It is not the Mandarin Orange.
Remember that one of the clues was that the fruit is not eaten unless candied. Another clue also said it was not an orange. Any of those points would have excluded the Mandarin Orange.

I'm looking at a decently popular citrus fruit in the East, often used during Chinese New Year celebrations. It's called Citrus medica, fingered citron, or more commonly Buddha's hand.

Once you know it's a citrus fruit, asking about its shape next should still give you plenty of clues to deduct.
 

Jade

ACME
Best answers
8
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
It is not the Mandarin Orange.
Remember that one of the clues was that the fruit is not eaten unless candied. Another clue also said it was not an orange. Any of those points would have excluded the Mandarin Orange.

I'm looking at a decently popular citrus fruit in the East, often used during Chinese New Year celebrations. It's called Citrus medica, fingered citron, or more commonly Buddha's hand.

Once you know it's a citrus fruit, asking about its shape next should still give you plenty of clues to deduct.
You like said before if somebody's win you win,Chase! In other words...Better luck next time!
 
Last edited:

Victorique

He/They
Best answers
2
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Ivory, Victorique, V
Color #
647687
I was gonna hazard citron as a guess but I second guessed myself because I don't know much about citrus. I learned from this ordeal that all Texas has is satsuma-orange-pomelo hybrids called Texas oranges
 

Chase

Director
Best answers
5
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
536373
I was gonna hazard citron as a guess but I second guessed myself because I don't know much about citrus. I learned from this ordeal that all Texas has is satsuma-orange-pomelo hybrids called Texas oranges
If you had guessed a citron, I'd ask you to go a little deeper, but at least you'd be even closer.
 

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Does anyone know whether Patty or Joe might eventually pick up again? I kind of liked their P.O.V. :)
    Quote Link
  • Jade Jade:
    Same with Carmen, Chase, Ivy, Zack, Lee Jordan and the other canon and/or non-canon characters [well, except for myself, you and the rest],@Lucy.
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I'm one of the rare active ones
    • Like
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    . Guys meet Yuki
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    This fanfic series is good it's disablity awareness Stories
    Quote Link
  • Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Was just thinking, when someone says think outside the box....why does it have to be a box? Why can't it be anything you want? Like a closet? Or a door? Hehe
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    But also....why does there have to be a box at all?
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Okay this might need to become a topic....here's one step further..."Why are we assuming thinking has an “inside” and an “outside” at all?"
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Quote Link
  • Victorique Victorique:
    It's because it hinges on the idea that everyone wants to be ordinary (aka "normal") and that being anything other should be punishable socially. It stems from imperial modes of thinking that harm people not white-cis-straight-abled-perisex-etc because the idea of normal is centred on "some guy"-isms
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    . Who likes my drawing of honey senpai
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    Lucy said:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Because creativity is also associated with freedom
    • Love
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • L :
    Guest LavernaS has joined the room.
  • L (Guest) LavernaS:
    Hey I lost access to here. My email is messlingkiddo2@Gmail.com if you want to reach me
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Laverna I'm sure the admin could fix that :) maybe
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    I'm. Back in
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    Well as charlet
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    yay you got back in :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    but also....is @Tenchi Masaki doing okay? :(
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Well yes actually. I was sick(lost my voice) and now I'm better and on vacation @Lucy
    • Love
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    This has been bugging me for days.... what is with the military/ ACME and the acronyms?
    Quote Link
    Lucy Lucy: This has been bugging me for days.... what is with the military/ ACME and the acronyms?
    Top