ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(I don't own the character Carmen Sandiego, Archie Pelago and Mason Dixon whatsoever, yes, this involving another criminal organization joining up with the Greyhats)

Guest Characters from Mega Man NT Warrior, Mr. Wily and Magnus Gauss (I don't own these characters whatsoever)

Prologue

At a building just up the hill from Jade Ezell's House

Jade's mind: *as Jade stops at the building* The old clinic I don't know why someone wants me to meet some counselor, after all that has happened this is going to be a very long road to recover myself. *Rings the doorbell*

Receptionist (female): *voice only* Come in! *Jade opens the door and sees the female receptionist who was in her fifties* Ah, you must be Miss Jade!
Jade: I am!
Receptionist: The 'counselor' awaits you, *showing Jade a blue chair* please have a seat there!
Jade: Thank you! * As she sits there*
Receptionist: *pressing the intercom button* She's here!
Carmen Sandiego: *voice only* Brilliant send her in! *Receptionist presses the button*

Jade: *notice the straps on the blue chair* Hey, what's going...*screamed as if she feels like going on a roller coaster at a carnival there, she was stopped at a hidden office of someone familiar to her*
Carmen: Well, well, Jade, I'm glad you show up.
Jade: Carmen, what's the meaning of this?
Carmen: I heard what happened to Chase Devineaux and something to do with Mason Dixon, right?
Jade: Straight up! Mason Dixon formed his own gang called The Greyhats.

Carmen: *after pressing the button to release the straps off of Jade* What do you know about the Greyhats?
Jade: They are smugglers, hackers, tricksters and thieves who wants revenge against the good guys who defeated their evil plans mostly the ones who are fired or being rejected by you.
Carmen: They're very dangerous, Jade, no wonder they join up with him.
Jade: That's not all he's joining with other criminal organizations like Team Shine.
Carmen: Involving Pokémon and bootlegging?
Jade: Yes, and I remember there's another criminal organization who are into cybercrime to steal or corrupt the data with viruses they're going to join up with the Greyhats.

Mr. Wily: *voice only* I was afraid nobody else knows about the thread of the cyberworld.
Jade: *as she saw Mr. Wily appeared* Wily, what are you doing here?
Mr. Wily: Miss Jade, I came here with Carmen Sandiego to warn you about the Mavericks?
Jade: As in a basketball team from Dallas, Texas?
Carmen: Not the basketball team, Jade!
Mr. Wily: *as he shows some pictures of suspects* These Mavericks, don't any of them look familiar to you?
Jade: Oh definitely, Mr. Wily! They've got PETs but why?

*Yup, Jade recognizes the suspects already they are Pen-Chan, Nora Ka, Ram, Yut, Heidi Whey, Regina De Glace, Rhoda Bykes and Norma Payne*

Mr. Wily: They're members of the Mavericks! *Jade and Carmen gasped*
Carmen: No wonder they joined VILE without telling me who they work for.
Mr. Wily: They lied to you, Carmen, they just want to start a cybercrime without your consent. (The Mavericks are different than the Reploids who became Mavericks in the Mega Man X series I don't own anything from the game series whatsoever) In fact, I've got proof of evidence about them.

(End of Prologue: You already met the characters in my other stories: The Curry Conspiracy [Pen-Chan and her Net Navi, Wave Man, Nora Ka and her Net Navi, Ocean Girl, Ram and his Net Navi, Hard Man and Yut and his Net Navi, Crash Man]. Jade's Christmas Adventure [Heidi Whey and her Net Navi, Fake Man] and Mis-Matchmaker [Regina De Glace and her Net Navi, Tundra, Rhoda Bykes and her Net Navi, Honeybee and Norma Payne and her Net Navi, Nitro Man] The first chapter you'll meet the leader and other members of the Mavericks)

Last edited:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Chapter One: Introducing the Mavericks

At a building just up the hill from Jade's House

*As the receptionist brought in the movie screen projector with the proof of evidence*
Receptionist: As requested, Mr. Wily!
Mr. Wily: Thank you! *To Jade and Carmen after the receptionist leaves* Now pay attention, ladies this is concerning both ACME and VILE's future.
*Wily starts the movie screen projector*

Unknown area

Magnus Gauss: *walking with Mason Dixon and Anton Gravity* I'm glad you gentlemen show up by request...I remember there's an organization like Grave but more sinister than Mr. Wily and his organization called World Three.
Mason: *to Anton* And you brought me here for them?
Anton: Yes, boss, they know how to deal with computers and crime.
Mason: Indeed!
Gauss: I heard you gentlemen once work for this Carmen Sandiego.
Anton: True, Gauss! However, some of Carmen's gang members can't stand her cat and mouse thing with ACME and rumor has it they might replace her with Gunnar Maelstrom.
Gauss: Ah, I never heard of him, but I might meet him someday once they get rid of Carmen Sandiego.
Mason: I agreed, Mr. Gauss! *Gauss stops at a door with a 'M' on it*

Gauss: This is the place! *He presses the intercom button* Mavericks obeys SIGMA, King of the Cyberworld. *And the door opens itself and there stood a blond haired/blue eyed man*

Trey Shift: Mr. Gauss, I see you brought in the gentlemen who are eager to meet us.
Gauss: Indeed!
Mason: Hello, I'm Mason Dixon, leader of the Greyhats!
Trey: Ah, yes! Very nice to meet you, Mr. Dixon and...
Anton: Anton Gravity, you must be the leader of the Mavericks!
Trey: Yes, I'm Trey Shift, just like The Greyhats, The Mavericks are the same but different.
Mason: Of course, taking over the Cyberworld is hard work.
Trey: Not to SIGMA it doesn't.
Anton: Who is SIGMA?
Emma De Code: *as dark skinned black haired/grey eyed woman appeared* Not a who, but a what!
Trey: Gentlemen, this is Emma De Code *pointed his finger at a dyed blond haired/brown-eyed man* and that's Glitch.
Glitch: Hello! *As he types in the computer keys to summon SIGMA* They're here!

Mason: So, SIGMA is no human.
SIGMA: *voice only* You are correct *appears as a bald headed/green faced/red eyed human like AI with purple scars and has a jewel on its forehead* [This SIGMA is an AI computer that looks like the SIGMA virus in Mega Man X2 except I added the purple scars like its professor's appearance in Mega Man X7 and jewel on its forehead change colors from red to green to orange and back based on the Mega Man X game series I don't own the character SIGMA or the game series whatsoever] So Mr. Gauss is this the one willing to help us.

Gauss: Indeed, SIGMA!
Mason: I'm Mason Dixon!
SIGMA: I know, I'm impressive, Gauss, the Mavericks are pleased to meet you, Dixon and the Greyhats and I know your past.
Mason: Precisely!
SIGMA: Good, Trey, introduced Dixon and his partner [Anton] to the others the ones who are disliking the thief with a very good conscience.

Trey: Yes, SIGMA! Shall we, gentlemen?
Gauss: Lead the way!

*Jade is shocked while watching the footage Wily filmed and already figures out the thief with a very good conscience is Carmen Sandiego as Mason and Anton follows Gauss and Trey to the ones Jade, Team ACME, Team Mega Man and Former World Three members encountered in the past and current*

Pen-Chan: *As Wily [who is in disguise as a homeless man picking up cans and behind Mason, Anton, Gauss and Trey] saw something familiar to him* We found some old junk from the old World Three Hideout.
Trey: Splendid, this should be a breeze to use in our advantage, Mr. Dixon, Gravity this is Pen-Chan, Nora Ka, Ram, Yut, Heidi Whey and three new members of the Mavericks, Regina De Glace, Rhoda Bykes and Norma Payne.
Pen-Chan: We failed because of that Lan Hikari and his friends of fools.
Nora: Don't forget ACME, Pen-Chan!
Heidi: And that witch in red, herself, too, Carmen Sandiego and her goody two shoe freaks.

*Carmen's face is unamused so does Jade's face with a little red as well until one of the cans from Wily's cart fell by accident and smoke came out everyone cough and Wily ran out*

Mason: *voice only* What in tarnation is that?
Anton: *as he saw the can...voice only* It looks like we've got a spy behind us without notice us being followed behind.
Gauss: *voice only* Unless...no it can't be! *And the footage ended*

Jade: I say I'm unimpressed!
Carmen: So am I, Jade!
Wily: I'm hoping the evidence will conceive ACME and Net Police to stop them.
Jade: Net Police, maybe? But I'm afraid ACME won't.
Carmen: Why not?
Jade: I'm no longer affiliated with ACME anymore. *Carmen and Wily shocked and gasped*

[End of Chapter One: according to what Jade say find out in the next chapter]

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Chapter Two: Jade's heartbreaking retirement?!?!

At a building just up the hill from Jade's House

Wily: *to Jade* Don't tell us you're thinking to join up with Carmen Sandiego?
Jade: No, Mr. Wily, it's not that it the substitute Director of Operations, he's so much bossier than Chase Devineaux and more aggressive and arrogant than Lee Jordan was.
Carmen: Who is he and where did he come from?
Jade: All I remember was Archie Pelago he's from the Pittsburgh office, it was a week ago.
*Jade's flashback*

Jade's House

*The doorbell ring as Jade looks at the peephole...Jade opens the door*
Jade: Archie, I thought it was...*There stood a very short man with a grey pinstripe suit enters who about in his fifties and have a mean look at her*
Substitute Director: So, you must be Jade Ezell, right.
Jade: I am I...
Substitute Director: You thought it's somebody else.
Jade: I thought it was my father.
Substitute Director: Well, I'm not your father, I'm just filling in for Devin what's his name.
Jade: You mean Chase Devineaux?!?!
Substitute Director: Yes, him, Pelago.
Archie: Yes, sir! Miss Ezell this is the Substitute Director of Operations from the Pittsburgh Office...
Substitute Director: *interrupted* Don't even introduce me to this so called Unofficial Special Secret Agent from you, Pelago.

Jade: Archie was just...
Substitute Director: Being Polite?!?! Please, I heard about you from the Chief aiding out ACME with other cases and creating a member to the ones who are working from other agencies?
Jade: I'm responsible for that, yes.

Substitute Director: Well, I'm going to banned so called Allies to ACME it's not even official not by the head of the ACME committee without permission.
Jade: How could you say that they always wanted to help ACME without them ACME is defenseless against other criminal organizations besides VILE.

Substitute Director: You found about from different snitches telling you about the Fort Knox heist, stealing the Rock of Gibraltar or taking the water away from Niagara Falls?
Jade: Yes, I warn ACME through my Padphone.
Substitute Director: Where is your Padphone?
Jade: In my room.
Substitute Director: Hand it over...now! *Jade's face is sad as Jade heads for her room to pick up her Padphone*

Archie: *to Substitute Director* What is wrong with you? You can't do this.
Substitute Director: Can and will, Pelago! *As Jade came back with her Padphone*
Jade: Here's the Padphone! *The Substitute Director snatch the Padphone away from Jade's hand*
Substitute Director: I'm confiscated this and making sure no one uses it not even you would get it back, the board members has spoken you are hereby banned from ACME because of not only your disability but going on dangerous missions without permission.

Archie: But those missions are not dangerous.
Substitute Director: Don't argue with me, Pelago, I'll see to it that Chief Weller will be pleased by the board members' decision. *To Jade* You should've joined VILE but then again, no VILE member would have some disable person like you to steal because you are always lawfully good. *As he and Archie leaves and Jade sat on the corner as if she practices in the tornado warning drill and started to cry*

*Jade's flashback fades*

Wily: That's not fair, is it?
Jade: It is to him.
Carmen: *with an unamused face* Unbelievable!
Jade: There's nothing I can do with ACME now...what I am saying? Surely, there's nothing to solve that problem and I'm right ACME is defenseless without my help, it's over I'm history for good. *As she stands up and leaves while Carmen and Wily are unamused and puzzled over what Jade said*

Receptionist: *to Jade who got out of the office* Hey wait where are you going?
Jade: I'm going home!
Receptionist: But your hour is not up yet.
Jade: It's already over...don't set me up another appointment. *As she leaves the Receptionist is confused*

[End of Chapter Two: Poor Jade, what can she do?]

Last edited:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Chapter Three: Strike Three and Dismissed

ACME Headquarters, San Francisco, CA, USA

The Director of Operations' Office (two days later)

Substitute Director: *on the phone* Sir, everything's under control here...what?!?! I followed the decision of the board members to remove that dumb girl [Jade] away from ACME...Fort Knox was her fault...what do you mean? A fake I.D. from the U.S. Department of Treasury?!?! The Greyhats weren't responsible for this heist, VILE is our top priory and that witch, Carmen Sandiego...Why? We want VILE first out of the way first before anymore criminal organizations comes in ACME cannot be responsible with other criminal organizations that is all...good day, sir. *Hangs up the phone and then someone knock on the door* Come in, come in, whoever you are. *Stewart Sterling opens the door*

Substitute Director: Director Sterling, what's going on with Fort Knox case I bet it's just a false alarm, right?
Stewart: *drops the file on the desk* Not exactly the fake I.D. was a decoy for the Greyhats but failed thanks to the guards there.
Substitute Director: Greyhats, again?!?!
Stewart: Only they're not the Greyhats they're just juvenile delinquents in disguise.

Substitute Director: Kids should've been in reform schools after mooching off their parents spoiling them all the time parents should not love them, they should discipline them to learning them to become grow-ups and kids who are born dumb should be in the madhouse for the rest of their lives without help and no education for them.

Stewart: You're right and wrong.
Substitute Director: What?!?!
Stewart: Parents should teach kids what's right and what's wrong and when it comes to children with mental disability there's no way they're not going to the madhouse there are schools that has Special Education classes to help them.
Substitute Director: I bet that dumb girl [Jade] was so lucky.
Stewart: She is, and you should never label her as dumb she's born with borderline autism and proud of it.
Substitute Director: I'm not proud of it, Sterling, I'm furious, she's responsible for aiding this crime fighting organization and that's why it's better without somebody volunteers to aid them even some of the board members don't agree with Chief Weller having her around is that clear?

Stewart: *as he's about to leave* You'd better be careful at what you are saying, because you're going to regret coming here to help us when my friend [Chase Devineaux] is unconscious. See you later!

Director of Intelligence's office

Shirley: *voice only via intercom* Director Sterling, phone call line one for you.
*Stewart picks his phone*
Stewart: This is he...Hey, it's good to hear from you, yeah, well we got a long talk in person what do you say? Brilliant, promised! *As he hangs up the phone*

Jade's House (a week later)

Jade's mind: *while Jade sadly petted her cats Sam and Socks while watching the news* I hope there's got to be away to see ACME again otherwise ACME is done for good. *Someone knocks on Jade's door*

Jade: *to Sam and Socks* That's got to be mom for you two. *Looks at the peephole there was a package on the floor, opens the door, picks up the package, carefully she opens the package and to her relief it wasn't a bomb but something familiar to her* Sam, Socks! *As she shows them her Padphone back* ACME needs us once again. *Sam and Socks decided to purr and rubbed themselves on her legs* I wonder...hello, what's this...a letter.

[End of Chapter Three: Find out the letter is all about after Jade gets her Padphone back]

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
[Epilogue]

Here's the letter for Jade: Dear Jade, ACME doesn't want to let you go, you are our only hope to handle cases no matter how dangerous it gets, the substitute director will be dismissed as soon as now because we all happy to say Chase is going to make a full recovery and I believe the Greyhats are still in large to organizing...get ready for them! Stewart Sterling, Director of Intelligence.

Jade's mind: *after Jade read the letter* And I'll be waiting for them. *All the sudden someone knocking on her door again looking the peephole there was an envelope for her and she opened the letter, and she is shocked to hear*

Letter: Dear Miss Ezell, I'm glad you got your padphone back, however, Director Sterling and I are shocked with the board members decision we thought the substitute director is going to be dismissed, but what's even better is that the Chief from the Pittsburgh Office told us that he's nothing but a con artist after all and the Chief from Pittsburgh inform us, he never sends him in to help us there anyway, there's the truth for you...and yes, get ready, the Greyhats will strike again. Sincerely, Archie Pelago

Jade's Mind: Well good riddance to a bad seed he's making ACME failed without realizing his true mistake.

A ryokan outside of Dentech Area, Tokyo, Japan

Wily: True mistake is right *to Carmen while in her light coral breathable cotton yukata, * But how did you know?
Carmen: The Chief from ACME Pittsburgh doesn't have a Director of Operations of his own, however already knew that midget was a con artist who tries blending into the law enforcement but because he of his height he should have join into the circus.
Wily: That would explain everything.
Carmen: But for now, Wily, lookout for yourself and your former members you'll never what's going to happen.
Wily: Same to you and your gang but beware would betray you behind your back. *As he leaves by driving his hovercraft carefully*

Unknown area

SIGMA: Let's make sure everything's in order!
Trey: Of course, SIGMA, *to his PET* are you ready, Rebel Man?
Rebel Man: *voice only* As always!
Emma: We'll be ready as well, right, Eliza?
Eliza: *voice only* Oh yes, Emma!
Glitch: We'll be ready as well.
Volt: *voice only* We sure do, Glitch!

[End of Epilogue: Jade is back in ACME, and she'll be waiting for Mason Dixon and the Greyhats and Carmen will keep an eye on the ones who wants her remove as Head of VILE for Doctor Gunnar Maelstrom even if they are lying to her about get rid of her and Team Mega Man and the former members of World Three along with other net operatives and their own Navi be ready for the Mavericks]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    *gathers a red poppy and adds to her red and white outfit for Memorial Day*
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Ugh. This Saturday marks the beginning of Hurricane season for us again...my least favorite time of year :(
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    crap crap crap crap
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    why do I keep doing this to myself....watching scary things at night and scaring myself. :D
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I'm wishing for winter again.....all this hot weather is getting to me now
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    interesting....currently 40 cable cars in use in SF :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    "All Dogs are therapy dogs but most are freelancing" -Unknown LOL
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    man I hope bossman comes back ;(
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Today is not only Flag day but also the birth of the US Army :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Wow. Hello and welcome to all the new people! :)
    Quote Link
    Lucy Lucy: Wow. Hello and welcome to all the new people! :)