Laverna

Goddess of thieves
Best answers
Known Aliases
Ferret
Brat
Bonnie Parker
Bon park
As the daughter of Carmen Sandiego lounged on the plush, burgundy carpet in the inviting living room, she was fully engrossed in coloring a vibrant Hello Kitty page. Her little feet danced in the air as she joyfully filled the page with an array of lively colors.

Meanwhile, Carmen Sandiego had just finished her invigorating shower and stood in her expansive bedroom, draped in a soft, fluffy white bathrobe. Her dark locks were delicately tucked into a creamy towel as she examined the meticulously arranged components of her signature outfit on the neatly made bed.

However, one essential piece was alarmingly missing from her attire – a single black leather glove. With a frustrated exhale, she swiftly put on the rest of her outfit and muttered to herself, "Where did my glove vanish to?" She knelt to check under the bed, but she only found her cozy, fuzzy house slippers and a couple of discarded water bottles beneath the sturdy wooden bed frame.

Unaware of the situation, Carmen dismissed the idea that her daughter, Crowe, could be involved. Crowe was a well-behaved girl and didn't typically cause trouble. Carmen couldn't imagine her polite daughter would ever take her glove.

Unbeknownst to Carmen, Crowe had indeed taken the glove and promptly concealed it within her extensive collection of shiny jewels and trinkets amassed over the past few months. Carmen was oblivious to Crowe's newfound penchant for pilfering as she was rarely at home.

Carmen simply reached for another pair of gloves from the glove drawer; this pair was brand new, making her usual activities like lock picking and other tasks more cumbersome, as her preferred pair had been worn enough to bend

She tiptoed back into her serene bathroom, the soft lighting casting a warm glow across the tiles. Intent on applying her makeup, she furrowed her brow as she noticed the absence of her favorite lipstick, perfume, and eyeliner.“A lot of things have disappeared today,” Carmen muttered while shaking her head as she reached for her curling iron. She wasn't amused to find it missing, too.

Crowe stood in the doorway to show her mom her coloring page. She stomped her foot to communicate to her mom to look.

Carmen fakes a smile as she addresses her daughter’s coloring page

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    ???
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    nm
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    ??? that just makes me mor confused
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    That means never mind....
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I'm feeling pretty bad right now and I can't think
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    it's a really awful night
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I know what nm means. I don't understand emojis
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    oh
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I was just surprised
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    Surprised about what? That I didn't like Netflix version
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    just the game and all
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    its just too much
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    Yeah. Also that series ended a while back. Its just a. Cashgrab
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Carmen didn't need to be redeemed I don't think...
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    It's not redeemed its more than like identify fraud
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    It's a younger Carmen than before
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    Carmen Isabella sandiego and Carmen Sandiego are two different people imo.
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    My Carmen in my stories is actually mid 50s in age. Has her own backstory, timeline, and appearance separate from any of the canon
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    Why.…?
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    If you read the accomplice you will understand
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Q: What does a Mermaid use to wash her hair? A: Tide
    • Haha
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    (IRL) So... been building my new computer, a 24-core beast with 256gigs RAM... and now that I have everything, it won't boot... no video from the Titan X, or the Radeon 4650 I tried (from box of parts), not sure... I know the VRM fans don't spin and neither does the chipset fan by the M.2 ports... but I think it's too late to claim it as non-working, message sent to seller. Built over 200 computers, never had an issue like this (though never tried a machine like this either, so...)
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    (It's a ASRock TRX40 motherboard... this is ground I've never been on before... each tower I build is at least twice as good as the last)
    Quote Link
    Jon Eckart Jon Eckart: (It's a ASRock TRX40 motherboard... this is ground I've never been on before... each tower I...