A Drabble of.Crowe

Laverna

Goddess of thieves
Best answers
0
Known Aliases
Ferret
Brat
Bonnie Parker
Bon park
As the daughter of Carmen Sandiego lounged on the plush, burgundy carpet in the inviting living room, she was fully engrossed in coloring a vibrant Hello Kitty page. Her little feet danced in the air as she joyfully filled the page with an array of lively colors.





Meanwhile, Carmen Sandiego had just finished her invigorating shower and stood in her expansive bedroom, draped in a soft, fluffy white bathrobe. Her dark locks were delicately tucked into a creamy towel as she examined the meticulously arranged components of her signature outfit on the neatly made bed.





However, one essential piece was alarmingly missing from her attire – a single black leather glove. With a frustrated exhale, she swiftly put on the rest of her outfit and muttered to herself, "Where did my glove vanish to?" She knelt to check under the bed, but she only found her cozy, fuzzy house slippers and a couple of discarded water bottles beneath the sturdy wooden bed frame.





Unaware of the situation, Carmen dismissed the idea that her daughter, Crowe, could be involved. Crowe was a well-behaved girl and didn't typically cause trouble. Carmen couldn't imagine her polite daughter would ever take her glove.





Unbeknownst to Carmen, Crowe had indeed taken the glove and promptly concealed it within her extensive collection of shiny jewels and trinkets amassed over the past few months. Carmen was oblivious to Crowe's newfound penchant for pilfering as she was rarely at home.





Carmen simply reached for another pair of gloves from the glove drawer; this pair was brand new, making her usual activities like lock picking and other tasks more cumbersome, as her preferred pair had been worn enough to bend





She tiptoed back into her serene bathroom, the soft lighting casting a warm glow across the tiles. Intent on applying her makeup, she furrowed her brow as she noticed the absence of her favorite lipstick, perfume, and eyeliner.“A lot of things have disappeared today,” Carmen muttered while shaking her head as she reached for her curling iron. She wasn't amused to find it missing, too.





Crowe stood in the doorway to show her mom her coloring page. She stomped her foot to communicate to her mom to look.

Carmen fakes a smile as she addresses her daughter’s coloring page
 

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    But also....why does there have to be a box at all?
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Okay this might need to become a topic....here's one step further..."Why are we assuming thinking has an “inside” and an “outside” at all?"
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Quote Link
  • Victorique Victorique:
    It's because it hinges on the idea that everyone wants to be ordinary (aka "normal") and that being anything other should be punishable socially. It stems from imperial modes of thinking that harm people not white-cis-straight-abled-perisex-etc because the idea of normal is centred on "some guy"-isms
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    . Who likes my drawing of honey senpai
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    Lucy said:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Because creativity is also associated with freedom
    • Love
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • L :
    Guest LavernaS has joined the room.
  • L (Guest) LavernaS:
    Hey I lost access to here. My email is messlingkiddo2@Gmail.com if you want to reach me
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Laverna I'm sure the admin could fix that :) maybe
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    I'm. Back in
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    Well as charlet
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    yay you got back in :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    but also....is @Tenchi Masaki doing okay? :(
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Well yes actually. I was sick(lost my voice) and now I'm better and on vacation @Lucy
    • Love
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    This has been bugging me for days.... what is with the military/ ACME and the acronyms?
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    IDK. WDYM
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I rest my case, your honor.
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    ACME were peacekeepers in the world wars
    • Wow
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I must have either forgotten something again with my horrible memory problems or not seen that part of the site. Tenchi :D
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Unrelated question....are political questions allowed? Also really confused why people keep calling the U.S. a democracy when we are supposed to be a Republic....
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Sorry....noted. no political questions sorry again...
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    Lucy said:
    Unrelated question....are political questions allowed? Also really confused why people keep calling the U.S. a democracy when we are supposed to be a Republic....
    Define "political questions". Also, we are a constitutional Republic with Democratically elected representation. I will argue until my dying day that the greatest thing the Founding Fathers created was the Electoral College
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Ohh. Ohh. I just learned something new today by gardening. I am growing bush beans, never done them before. I wondered why the bean pods were popping open. So I took a picture and googled it. Come to find out that's the FLOWER! Apparently it has to flower first before the beans come in. Lul 😆 🤣
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    This is what other generations mean by we are so far removed from our food.
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Oh my God. I am still shaking in my boots. I talked to someome higher up the chains of command than my director. I don't know how high though. Wow....that was really scary....
    Quote Link
    Lucy Lucy: Oh my God. I am still shaking in my boots. I talked to someome higher up the chains of command...
    Top