Recent content by Claire Yeon

  1. Claire Yeon

    [Chat Log] Nov-Dec 2019

    ||As someone who recently conducted several job interviews, I am happy to advise.||
  2. Claire Yeon

    [Chat Log] Nov-Dec 2019

    ||Ad
  3. Claire Yeon

    [Chat Log] Nov-Dec 2019

    ((Also, hello. It is good to be here again. Don't mind while I hang around for another 2-3 business days and then disappear for six months.))
  4. Claire Yeon

    [Chat Log] Nov-Dec 2019

    ((Perhaps it is because I am old, but I miss Carmen being a villain. She steals because she thinks it's fun and she likes proving she's smarter than everyone else. What an icon.))
  5. Claire Yeon

    [Chat Log] Nov-Dec 2019

    Good evening, terrestrials, extra and otherwise. I hope you are all well.
  6. Claire Yeon

    [Chat Log] Nov-Dec 2019

    Just popping in to say hello and dream of crime. 👋
  7. Claire Yeon

    [Chat Log] Nov-Dec 2019

    That sounds unpleasant. I hope you feel better soon))
  8. Claire Yeon

    Thank you, my friend. *passes a cup of tea and a barbecued squid on a stick*

    Thank you, my friend. *passes a cup of tea and a barbecued squid on a stick*
  9. Claire Yeon

    Not forgotten

    Is it an invertebrate?
  10. Claire Yeon

    Not forgotten

    Did it ever live at the same time as modern humans?
  11. Claire Yeon

    [Chat Log] Nov-Dec 2019

    It seemed like the right thing to do, under the circumstances.
  12. Claire Yeon

    Waterfall, Creature, Adventure, Bright, Wings

    Fifty feet from the helicopter, a rush of light-headedness caused Claire Yeon to sway.
  13. Claire Yeon

    Writing The Last Time...

    A few weeks ago. The someone was Renaissance artist Hans Holbein. A private collector asked me to authenticate some drawings that were believed to be early drafts of several of Holbein's works, and they were indeed genuine. I am not easily impressed, and that did it. When was the last time...
  14. Claire Yeon

    Writing The Last Time...

    This morning. It is barely above freezing, and an approaching storm brings the promise of snow and misery. When was the last time you got lost?
  15. Cornered?

    Cornered?

    Found this on Pinterest a while back. Don't know if it was ever shared here.
Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Laverna Laverna:
    This fanfic series is good it's disablity awareness Stories
    Quote Link
  • Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Was just thinking, when someone says think outside the box....why does it have to be a box? Why can't it be anything you want? Like a closet? Or a door? Hehe
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    But also....why does there have to be a box at all?
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Okay this might need to become a topic....here's one step further..."Why are we assuming thinking has an “inside” and an “outside” at all?"
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Quote Link
  • Victorique Victorique:
    It's because it hinges on the idea that everyone wants to be ordinary (aka "normal") and that being anything other should be punishable socially. It stems from imperial modes of thinking that harm people not white-cis-straight-abled-perisex-etc because the idea of normal is centred on "some guy"-isms
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    . Who likes my drawing of honey senpai
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    Lucy said:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Because creativity is also associated with freedom
    • Love
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • L :
    Guest LavernaS has joined the room.
  • L (Guest) LavernaS:
    Hey I lost access to here. My email is messlingkiddo2@Gmail.com if you want to reach me
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Laverna I'm sure the admin could fix that :) maybe
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    I'm. Back in
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    Well as charlet
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    yay you got back in :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    but also....is @Tenchi Masaki doing okay? :(
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Well yes actually. I was sick(lost my voice) and now I'm better and on vacation @Lucy
    • Love
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    This has been bugging me for days.... what is with the military/ ACME and the acronyms?
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    IDK. WDYM
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I rest my case, your honor.
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    ACME were peacekeepers in the world wars
    • Wow
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I must have either forgotten something again with my horrible memory problems or not seen that part of the site. Tenchi :D
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Unrelated question....are political questions allowed? Also really confused why people keep calling the U.S. a democracy when we are supposed to be a Republic....
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Sorry....noted. no political questions sorry again...
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    Lucy said:
    Unrelated question....are political questions allowed? Also really confused why people keep calling the U.S. a democracy when we are supposed to be a Republic....
    Define "political questions". Also, we are a constitutional Republic with Democratically elected representation. I will argue until my dying day that the greatest thing the Founding Fathers created was the Electoral College
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
    Deric Storm Deric Storm: Unrelated question....are political questions allowed? Also really confused why people keep...
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Top