Recent content by Julie Justice

  1. Julie Justice

    Attention tecs

    *gives Charlet a little bracelet to take on her journey. The Elephant will help you to remove obstacles. The Eye will protect you from evil. Aside from various spiritual meanings--the gold, black, and red will look good with any outfit--so you can wear them, always.* 😉
  2. Julie Justice

    Attention tecs

    That's OK, @Charlet. Sometimes, real life has to take precedence. Sending you good thoughts and prayers as you settle in to a new place. Even if you can't play with us for awhile, we'll be here when you get back. 😉
  3. Julie Justice

    Happy Mid Autumn Festival, my friend. [IMG]

    Happy Mid Autumn Festival, my friend.
  4. Julie Justice

    *is back home, in Ohio, enjoying time with family on this Labor Day. 🙂 [IMG]

    *is back home, in Ohio, enjoying time with family on this Labor Day. 🙂
  5. Julie Justice

    Closure

    Well, I do try to pop in here often enough to know what's going on--and post a status or something in chat--and I do have a Media file on here, now "Julie Justice, IRL" (even though I haven't posted a new story in a long time). But, I do agree this is a great story; and fun to read. 🙂
  6. Julie Justice

    has heard that Lucy isn't feeling well; and leaves her a variety pack of electrolyte drinks has...

    has heard that Lucy isn't feeling well; and leaves her a variety pack of electrolyte drinks has all good, natural ingredients, and no caffeine.
  7. Julie Justice

    And, for when you're feeling a little bit better---here are some healthy, homemade...

    And, for when you're feeling a little bit better---here are some healthy, homemade oatmeal-raisin breakfast bars. 🙂
  8. Julie Justice

    Thanks so much @Lucy. 🙂 ❤

    Thanks so much @Lucy. 🙂 ❤
  9. Julie Justice

    Breakfast for dinner is one of my favorite things--especially on my birthday. 😉 [IMG]

    Breakfast for dinner is one of my favorite things--especially on my birthday. 😉
  10. Julie Justice

    [IMG]

  11. 491233089_1215941920533796_8426532897562736007_n.jpg

    491233089_1215941920533796_8426532897562736007_n.jpg

    Fireworks on Bastille Day, at the Eiffel Tower, in France, many years ago.
  12. 515540280_24274552298809438_3658678322450451278_n (1).jpg

    515540280_24274552298809438_3658678322450451278_n (1).jpg

    Looking through some old photos, during my time in Paris, near the Eiffel Tower, as part of the ACME student exchange program.
  13. 515504274_10232790072288139_7782329087967104139_n.jpg

    515504274_10232790072288139_7782329087967104139_n.jpg

    Fireworks, as seen from my Russian Hill neighborhood, on Lombard Street in San Francisco, on July 4, America 250 anniversary celebration.
  14. Julie Justice, IRL

    Julie Justice, IRL

    Photos
  15. Julie Justice, IRL

    Julie Justice, IRL

    Photos
Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Charlet Charlet:
    I'm. Back in
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    Well as charlet
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    yay you got back in :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    but also....is @Tenchi Masaki doing okay? :(
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Well yes actually. I was sick(lost my voice) and now I'm better and on vacation @Lucy
    • Love
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    This has been bugging me for days.... what is with the military/ ACME and the acronyms?
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    IDK. WDYM
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I rest my case, your honor.
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    ACME were peacekeepers in the world wars
    • Wow
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I must have either forgotten something again with my horrible memory problems or not seen that part of the site. Tenchi :D
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Unrelated question....are political questions allowed? Also really confused why people keep calling the U.S. a democracy when we are supposed to be a Republic....
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Sorry....noted. no political questions sorry again...
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    Lucy said:
    Unrelated question....are political questions allowed? Also really confused why people keep calling the U.S. a democracy when we are supposed to be a Republic....
    Define "political questions". Also, we are a constitutional Republic with Democratically elected representation. I will argue until my dying day that the greatest thing the Founding Fathers created was the Electoral College
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Ohh. Ohh. I just learned something new today by gardening. I am growing bush beans, never done them before. I wondered why the bean pods were popping open. So I took a picture and googled it. Come to find out that's the FLOWER! Apparently it has to flower first before the beans come in. Lul 😆 🤣
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    This is what other generations mean by we are so far removed from our food.
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Oh my God. I am still shaking in my boots. I talked to someome higher up the chains of command than my director. I don't know how high though. Wow....that was really scary....
    Quote Link
  • B :
    Guest Birdy has joined the room.
  • B (Guest) Birdy:
    Hellooooooooooo there... Uhh, I don't really know what's going on, I'm just here for the avatar maker to make my oc Daisy lol
    Quote Link
  • B (Guest) Birdy:
    That sounds so threatening. “ Birdy has joined the room ”. Ah yes, these people have yet to see the sheer terror I shall release upon them. They will never see it coming! MWUAHAHAHAHA! Oh, and don't forget, may the odds be ever in your favor!
    Quote Link
  • B (Guest) Birdy:
    The plethora of references I have saved in my clipboard are ready for action. Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego? Here comes Bluestar, and her mighty blueness!Hyrule is in danger! RUN!!!May the odds be ever in your favor!They're taking the Hobbits to Isengard!To Isengard, to Isengard, to Isengard, to Isengard...Fire is catching, and if we burn, you burn with us!Garfield disapproves.This reminds me of a puzzle!Every puzzle has an answer!Are you, are you, coming to the tree?MEEENEEEE MIRRORRRRROrange like Effie's hair?One does not simply...Now, before you leave my castle forever, tell me...Are you a Faithful, or are you a Traitor?No, like a sunset kinda orange.You have been eliminated from The Amazing Race.The tribe has spoken. Time for you to go_OHHH waffle time it's waffle time, won't you have some waffles of mine? These poor people, I am so sorry for whoever gets on here next and sees all of this.
    Quote Link
  • B (Guest) Birdy:
    OH NO, THE ENFORCERS ARE COMING!THE STARCH KOLA IS A BIOHAZARD OF CARBONATED CHEMICALS!The blood moon rises once again. Please be careful, Link.Well, EXCUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME, PRINCESS.
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    ???
    Quote Link
  • B :
    Guest Birdy has joined the room.
  • B (Guest) Birdy:
    Hello there again to this
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    well hello there and welcome :)
    Quote Link
    Lucy Lucy: well hello there and welcome :)
    Top