Recent content by Tenchi Masaki

  1. Tenchi Masaki

    [Chat Log] Nov-Dec 2019

    ACME were peacekeepers in the world wars
  2. Tenchi Masaki

    [Chat Log] Nov-Dec 2019

    Well yes actually. I was sick(lost my voice) and now I'm better and on vacation
  3. Tenchi Masaki

    Real life ferret adventures

    She's stealing your style ferret
  4. Tenchi Masaki

    [Chat Log] Nov-Dec 2019

    They're all quacks it seems
  5. Tenchi Masaki

    I am Thinking of an Animal....

    Does its eyes glow in the dark?
  6. Tenchi Masaki

    🎂Happy birthday Invader!!!🎂

    🎂Happy birthday Invader!!!🎂
  7. Tenchi Masaki

    I am Thinking of an Animal....

    Does the animal live underground?
  8. Tenchi Masaki

    I am Thinking of an Animal....

    Is the animal able to fly?
  9. Tenchi Masaki

    [Chat Log] Nov-Dec 2019

    He seems very mysterious and I heard his girlfriend is Misty
  10. Tenchi Masaki

    Happy Birthday, Jade!!!

    Happy Birthday, Jade!!!
  11. Tenchi Masaki

    Thank you very much ms Julie!

    Thank you very much ms Julie!
  12. Tenchi Masaki

    Happy Birthday, Chase! Thanks for the expense account! *Gifts peppermint schnappes*

    Happy Birthday, Chase! Thanks for the expense account! *Gifts peppermint schnappes*
  13. Tenchi Masaki

    A Question for Cannon Characters

    The last name Monaghan is from the original cartoon, Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego!?
  14. Tenchi Masaki

    Currently candy stocking...

    Currently candy stocking...
  15. Tenchi Masaki

    Fun Chaos with Tenchi

    As alarms beeped, Tenchi checked the data and reviewed subroutines. After verifying the results, Tenchi scanned the virtual landscape. Tenchi noticed the beach sand was sugar and the ocean was a little... jigglier than usual and informed Lucy of the current situation. Um. Lucy, apparently, the...
Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Laverna Laverna:
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    This fanfic series is good it's disablity awareness Stories
    Quote Link
  • Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Was just thinking, when someone says think outside the box....why does it have to be a box? Why can't it be anything you want? Like a closet? Or a door? Hehe
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    But also....why does there have to be a box at all?
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Okay this might need to become a topic....here's one step further..."Why are we assuming thinking has an “inside” and an “outside” at all?"
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Quote Link
  • Victorique Victorique:
    It's because it hinges on the idea that everyone wants to be ordinary (aka "normal") and that being anything other should be punishable socially. It stems from imperial modes of thinking that harm people not white-cis-straight-abled-perisex-etc because the idea of normal is centred on "some guy"-isms
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    . Who likes my drawing of honey senpai
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    Lucy said:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Because creativity is also associated with freedom
    • Love
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • L :
    Guest LavernaS has joined the room.
  • L (Guest) LavernaS:
    Hey I lost access to here. My email is messlingkiddo2@Gmail.com if you want to reach me
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Laverna I'm sure the admin could fix that :) maybe
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    I'm. Back in
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    Well as charlet
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    yay you got back in :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    but also....is @Tenchi Masaki doing okay? :(
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Well yes actually. I was sick(lost my voice) and now I'm better and on vacation @Lucy
    • Love
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    This has been bugging me for days.... what is with the military/ ACME and the acronyms?
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    IDK. WDYM
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I rest my case, your honor.
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    ACME were peacekeepers in the world wars
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I must have either forgotten something again with my horrible memory problems or not seen that part of the site. Tenchi :D
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Unrelated question....are political questions allowed? Also really confused why people keep calling the U.S. a democracy when we are supposed to be a Republic....
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Sorry....noted. no political questions sorry again...
    Quote Link
    Lucy Lucy: Sorry....noted. no political questions sorry again...
    Top