Recent content by Pitya Ivyr

  1. Pitya Ivyr

    Thanks Julie!

    Thanks Julie!
  2. Pitya Ivyr

    Thank you! Happy New Year and belated holidays to you as well!

    Thank you! Happy New Year and belated holidays to you as well!
  3. Pitya Ivyr

    Thank you! Merry Christmas to you too!

    Thank you! Merry Christmas to you too!
  4. Pitya Ivyr

    Hello from San Leon

    Welcome!! I’m Pitya Ivyr - though most call me Pitya
  5. Pitya Ivyr

    [Chat Log] April-May 2019

    Happy Halloween everyone
  6. Pitya Ivyr

    Lucy's first Halloween At ACME

    Great Story Lucy!! Great job!
  7. Pitya Ivyr

    [Chat Log] April-May 2019

    Sips a cup of black coffee on a couch quietly
  8. Pitya Ivyr

    Hello Everybody!

    Welcome and nice to meet you
  9. Pitya Ivyr

    [Chat Log] April-May 2019

    Singapore is such a lovely place honestly. It’s gorgeous))
  10. Pitya Ivyr

    [Chat Log] April-May 2019

    Waves at Invader shyly hi Invader
  11. Pitya Ivyr

    [Chat Log] April-May 2019

    Hi V - waves shyly to Jon
  12. Pitya Ivyr

    [Chat Log] April-May 2019

    Curls up on a chair and nibbles a pop tart
  13. Pitya Ivyr

    [Chat Log] April-May 2019

    sips tea quietly while curled up on a sofa
  14. Pitya Ivyr

    [Chat Log] April-May 2019

    I can't wait!!!
  15. Pitya Ivyr

    [Chat Log] April-May 2019

    Eyes cookies and creeps over to take one before curling back up by the fireplace to nibble on a cookie thanks invader
Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • L :
    Guest LavernaS has joined the room.
  • L (Guest) LavernaS:
    Hey I lost access to here. My email is messlingkiddo2@Gmail.com if you want to reach me
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Laverna I'm sure the admin could fix that :) maybe
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    I'm. Back in
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    Well as charlet
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    yay you got back in :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    but also....is @Tenchi Masaki doing okay? :(
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Well yes actually. I was sick(lost my voice) and now I'm better and on vacation @Lucy
    • Love
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    This has been bugging me for days.... what is with the military/ ACME and the acronyms?
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    IDK. WDYM
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I rest my case, your honor.
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    ACME were peacekeepers in the world wars
    • Wow
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I must have either forgotten something again with my horrible memory problems or not seen that part of the site. Tenchi :D
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Unrelated question....are political questions allowed? Also really confused why people keep calling the U.S. a democracy when we are supposed to be a Republic....
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Sorry....noted. no political questions sorry again...
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    Lucy said:
    Unrelated question....are political questions allowed? Also really confused why people keep calling the U.S. a democracy when we are supposed to be a Republic....
    Define "political questions". Also, we are a constitutional Republic with Democratically elected representation. I will argue until my dying day that the greatest thing the Founding Fathers created was the Electoral College
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Ohh. Ohh. I just learned something new today by gardening. I am growing bush beans, never done them before. I wondered why the bean pods were popping open. So I took a picture and googled it. Come to find out that's the FLOWER! Apparently it has to flower first before the beans come in. Lul 😆 🤣
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    This is what other generations mean by we are so far removed from our food.
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Oh my God. I am still shaking in my boots. I talked to someome higher up the chains of command than my director. I don't know how high though. Wow....that was really scary....
    Quote Link
  • B :
    Guest Birdy has joined the room.
  • B (Guest) Birdy:
    Hellooooooooooo there... Uhh, I don't really know what's going on, I'm just here for the avatar maker to make my oc Daisy lol
    Quote Link
  • B (Guest) Birdy:
    That sounds so threatening. “ Birdy has joined the room ”. Ah yes, these people have yet to see the sheer terror I shall release upon them. They will never see it coming! MWUAHAHAHAHA! Oh, and don't forget, may the odds be ever in your favor!
    Quote Link
  • B (Guest) Birdy:
    The plethora of references I have saved in my clipboard are ready for action. Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego? Here comes Bluestar, and her mighty blueness!Hyrule is in danger! RUN!!!May the odds be ever in your favor!They're taking the Hobbits to Isengard!To Isengard, to Isengard, to Isengard, to Isengard...Fire is catching, and if we burn, you burn with us!Garfield disapproves.This reminds me of a puzzle!Every puzzle has an answer!Are you, are you, coming to the tree?MEEENEEEE MIRRORRRRROrange like Effie's hair?One does not simply...Now, before you leave my castle forever, tell me...Are you a Faithful, or are you a Traitor?No, like a sunset kinda orange.You have been eliminated from The Amazing Race.The tribe has spoken. Time for you to go_OHHH waffle time it's waffle time, won't you have some waffles of mine? These poor people, I am so sorry for whoever gets on here next and sees all of this.
    Quote Link
  • B (Guest) Birdy:
    OH NO, THE ENFORCERS ARE COMING!THE STARCH KOLA IS A BIOHAZARD OF CARBONATED CHEMICALS!The blood moon rises once again. Please be careful, Link.Well, EXCUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME, PRINCESS.
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    ???
    Quote Link
    Charlet Charlet: ???
    Top