Recent content by Chase

  1. Chase

    [Chat Log] Nov-Dec 2019

    I generally try to make it by Boxing Day
  2. Chase

    [Chat Log] Nov-Dec 2019

    Happy Holidays, agents
  3. Chase

    Not forgotten

    Would you categorically call it 'reptilian'?
  4. Chase

    Comment by 'Chase' in media 'Where in the world'

    Nice composition, I can see you going far if you practice on anatomy.
  5. Chase

    Not forgotten

    Was it alive before the Late Cenozoic Ice Age?
  6. Chase

    Revenge of Sven Galli

    Really appreciate the clippings, they add another element.
  7. Chase

    dark clouds

    Nicely written. You've improved a lot in terms of grammar and placement, keep going.
  8. Chase

    Fire and Reverie

    I need to comment publicly that your brain needs to make you do this more often. Great insights from Flag's perspective.
  9. Chase

    The Girl with No Name

    Riiight... I remember Olga.
  10. Chase

    The Girl with No Name

    Nice read, good to see some resolution. Also great original art, thinking of maybe minting them?
  11. Chase

    Excellent submissions, I added you to 'ACME' for now, so you can add more without restrictions...

    Excellent submissions, I added you to 'ACME' for now, so you can add more without restrictions. Let me know if you prefer to be 'VILE'. No difference, just a label.
  12. Chase

    And reset time once every 4 years? No thanks.

    And reset time once every 4 years? No thanks.
  13. Chase

    I remember today because my Annual Calendar Patek Phillipe needs to recalibrate. Question is...

    I remember today because my Annual Calendar Patek Phillipe needs to recalibrate. Question is... what am I remembering?
  14. Chase

    Writing The Last Time...

    Thursday. Ghosting is cowardice. When was the last time you felt confident with a decision?
  15. Chase

    [Chat Log] Nov-Dec 2019

    Hopefully this is all a misunderstanding. Work it out and let me know.
Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Does anyone know whether Patty or Joe might eventually pick up again? I kind of liked their P.O.V. :)
    Quote Link
  • Jade Jade:
    Same with Carmen, Chase, Ivy, Zack, Lee Jordan and the other canon and/or non-canon characters [well, except for myself, you and the rest],@Lucy.
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I'm one of the rare active ones
    • Like
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    . Guys meet Yuki
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    This fanfic series is good it's disablity awareness Stories
    Quote Link
  • Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Was just thinking, when someone says think outside the box....why does it have to be a box? Why can't it be anything you want? Like a closet? Or a door? Hehe
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    But also....why does there have to be a box at all?
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Okay this might need to become a topic....here's one step further..."Why are we assuming thinking has an “inside” and an “outside” at all?"
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Quote Link
  • Victorique Victorique:
    It's because it hinges on the idea that everyone wants to be ordinary (aka "normal") and that being anything other should be punishable socially. It stems from imperial modes of thinking that harm people not white-cis-straight-abled-perisex-etc because the idea of normal is centred on "some guy"-isms
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    . Who likes my drawing of honey senpai
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    Lucy said:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Because creativity is also associated with freedom
    • Love
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • L :
    Guest LavernaS has joined the room.
  • L (Guest) LavernaS:
    Hey I lost access to here. My email is messlingkiddo2@Gmail.com if you want to reach me
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Laverna I'm sure the admin could fix that :) maybe
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    I'm. Back in
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    Well as charlet
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    yay you got back in :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    but also....is @Tenchi Masaki doing okay? :(
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Well yes actually. I was sick(lost my voice) and now I'm better and on vacation @Lucy
    Quote Link
    Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki: Well yes actually. I was sick(lost my voice) and now I'm better and on vacation @Lucy
    Top