Q & A Your Character's Favorite Food(s), and how come?

Ann Tickwittee

Archaeology Expert
Best answers
Known Aliases
Tick, Ticky, Blinky, Annaconda
Color #
A60035
Goat cheese is proper. It has been a staple dairy food of Eastern Europeans, Western Asians, and Arabians for millennia. The Old World knew best.

*munches voraciously on pork rinds*

Eugene

Airfield Staff
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Euge, Earl Jr.
Color #
I'm happy with most any sandwich, wrap, or burrito thrown my way, but if I had a grill all to myself, my preference would have to be a good philly cheesesteak. Sauteed onions and mushrooms with some perfectly seasoned steak, all glued together with some melted pepper jack. Preferably with some onion rings on the side.

...All drenched in hot sauce.

Neb

The VILEiest VILE to ever VILE a VILE
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Nebuchadnezzar (Neb) Ullyss (formerly Kid Kidman), Kitty, Seryy Pripyat
Color #
323E4F
Huh. This is actually sort of hard, as I eat pretty much anything edible put in front of me without thinking too much on it.
I'd say pasta for nostalgic reasons. Other stuff I'd put money down for is Kraft Mac n' Cheese, Fritos, and Rice Krispie treats.

Elsa

ACME
Best answers
Known Aliases
Elsa, Lise
Color #
8d8844
My childhood favorite is vegetable stew. Simple Italian style and easy to make. My grandmother used to cook it when we visited her. I would be all wrapped in layers of pajamas and socks because winter was so cold, and the warm soup was soooo delicious! Her secret incredients was truffle oil.

Tanya

Press Director
Best answers
Known Aliases
Yana, Tanya, Tanechka, TanYUchen'ka, TanyUs'ka
Color #
bb4d6d
Beef stroganoff is my favorite food. Very stereotypical and Russian, da? But at family gatherings, it used to be the biggest dish that is easiest to prepare. The kids could join in to make it.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki