ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
What matters in life is not what happens to you but what you remember and how you remember it. -Gabriel Garcia Marquez,Nobel Prize laureate in literature. (March 6,1927 - April 17,2014)

(I don't own this quote whatsoever)

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Success is liking yourself,liking what you do, and liking how you do it.-Maya Angelou (April 4,1928-May 28,2014...I don't own this quote whatsoever)

Best answers
Color #
White
That's a great quote @Jade.

And here are 2 other great quotes, also attributed to Maya Angelou.
"When someone shows you who they are, believe them..the first time."

"I did then, what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better." :)

Best answers
Color #
White
(I meant to post this on Saint Patrick's Day, of course; but it's a nice sentiment always.)

"There are good ships,
And there are wood ships
The ships that sail the sea;
But the best ships are friendships
And may they always be."

Irish proverb :)

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Believe in something larger than yourself...get involved in the big ideas of your time. Barbara Bush,Former First Lady from 1989 to 1993 (June 8,1925 to April 17,2018 I don't own this quote whatsoever)

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
It is not knowledge,but the act of learning,not possession but the act of getting there,which grants the greatest enjoyment.- Carl Friedrich Gauss,mathematician and physics (April 30,1777 to February 23,1855 I don't own this quote whatsoever).

Lucy

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Alice, Luce
“To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle any human being can fight; and never stop fighting”

E.E. Cummings

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
We live in a diverse society...in fact,a diverse world...and we must live in peace and with respect for each other. -Stan Lee (December 28,1922 to November 12,2018)

(I don't own the quote whatsoever)

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki