Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
May 4, 2018 at 5:41 PM - Julie Justice: says,"Hello, eveyone. I know it's not a "real" holiday but I made some " Princess Leia" cupcakes for May the 4th/Star Wars Day, because Invader shouldn't be the only one who brings us goodies." :)
May 4, 2018 at 6:03 PM - Jade: *looking at the 'Princess Leia' cupcakes* Cute!
May 4, 2018 at 6:08 PM - Jade: At Least I'm going to make grilled cheese and ham Solo sandwich,order some chicken wings or should I say Mynock wings and soft pretzels in shape of Darth Vader!
May 4, 2018 at 9:33 PM - Julie Justice: says."Hello, Jade. Before I have any cupcakes, I will a griled cheese and Ham Solo sandwich a few chicken wings, and Darth Vader-soft pretel." *Takes a bite of her food, chews and swallows nicely.* She says,"That's very good. Thanks, Jade." :)
May 5, 2018 at 3:42 AM - Jade: You're welcome,Julie! *as she grabs the sandwich,chicken wings and a soft pretzel.*

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Jul 31, 2018 9:15 PM - Julie Justice: (*putting this up for tomorrow, in case I go somewhere on my birthday tomorrow. :) ) *brings a Zucchini Chocolate Espresso Cake to have with her friends on her birthday.* She says,"The zucchini gives it a nice textue, and malkes it just a little healthy, and the espresso means you don't need to have coffee with it. " :)
Jul 31, 2018 9:58 PM - Lucy: *walks in cautiously with Luna close behind. She takes a tiny piece of cake and leaves a card behind. The card has a calico cat on the front and inside it says Happy Birthday from Luna and Lucy, with Luna's paw print inside.* Lucy quietly leaves with a plate*
Jul 31, 2018 10:51 PM - Julie Justice: *sees Lucy, as she leaves, with a piece of cake, with Luna following close by.* Julie *gives Lucy a little hug* and says, "Thanks for the card." Julie says,"tt's nice to see youm too, Luna," and squats down to pet the cat.* :)

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Aug 1, 2018 at 8:45 PM - Jade: *inside the birthday card that said: "Have a purr-fect birthday!" from Jade and Sam...P.S. Sam said 'Meow!'

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Aug 2, 2018 at 7:19 PM - Julie Justice: says,"Thanks for the card, Jade. I love "tuxedo" cats, too. And, yes, I'm having a perfect birthday, so far. Lol. And it's always good to see you, too, Sam." Julie *pets Sam a little. *:)

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Aug 4, 2018 at 8:17 PM - Julie Justice: says,"You can stay, if you want, Jade. But, if you have to go, please feel take a piece of cake, if you want. " *Gets herself a piece of cake, and some milk and sits down at the table to eat it.* :)
Aug 4, 2018 at 9:03 PM - Jade: *Taste a little piece of cake.* Whoa! this cake will everyone awake 24/7!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki