[Chat Log] 2018

Chase

Director
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
May 4, 2018 at 5:41 PM - Julie Justice: says,"Hello, eveyone. I know it's not a "real" holiday but I made some " Princess Leia" cupcakes for May the 4th/Star Wars Day, because Invader shouldn't be the only one who brings us goodies." :)
May 4, 2018 at 6:03 PM - Jade: *looking at the 'Princess Leia' cupcakes* Cute!
May 4, 2018 at 6:08 PM - Jade: At Least I'm going to make grilled cheese and ham Solo sandwich,order some chicken wings or should I say Mynock wings and soft pretzels in shape of Darth Vader!
May 4, 2018 at 9:33 PM - Julie Justice: says."Hello, Jade. Before I have any cupcakes, I will a griled cheese and Ham Solo sandwich a few chicken wings, and Darth Vader-soft pretel." *Takes a bite of her food, chews and swallows nicely.* She says,"That's very good. Thanks, Jade." :)
May 5, 2018 at 3:42 AM - Jade: You're welcome,Julie! *as she grabs the sandwich,chicken wings and a soft pretzel.*

Chase

Director
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Jul 31, 2018 9:15 PM - Julie Justice: (*putting this up for tomorrow, in case I go somewhere on my birthday tomorrow. :) ) *brings a Zucchini Chocolate Espresso Cake to have with her friends on her birthday.* She says,"The zucchini gives it a nice textue, and malkes it just a little healthy, and the espresso means you don't need to have coffee with it. " :)
Jul 31, 2018 9:58 PM - Lucy: *walks in cautiously with Luna close behind. She takes a tiny piece of cake and leaves a card behind. The card has a calico cat on the front and inside it says Happy Birthday from Luna and Lucy, with Luna's paw print inside.* Lucy quietly leaves with a plate*
Jul 31, 2018 10:51 PM - Julie Justice: *sees Lucy, as she leaves, with a piece of cake, with Luna following close by.* Julie *gives Lucy a little hug* and says, "Thanks for the card." Julie says,"tt's nice to see youm too, Luna," and squats down to pet the cat.* :)

Chase

Director
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Aug 1, 2018 at 8:45 PM - Jade: *inside the birthday card that said: "Have a purr-fect birthday!" from Jade and Sam...P.S. Sam said 'Meow!'

Chase

Director
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Aug 2, 2018 at 7:19 PM - Julie Justice: says,"Thanks for the card, Jade. I love "tuxedo" cats, too. And, yes, I'm having a perfect birthday, so far. Lol. And it's always good to see you, too, Sam." Julie *pets Sam a little. *:)

Chase

Director
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Aug 4, 2018 at 8:17 PM - Julie Justice: says,"You can stay, if you want, Jade. But, if you have to go, please feel take a piece of cake, if you want. " *Gets herself a piece of cake, and some milk and sits down at the table to eat it.* :)
Aug 4, 2018 at 9:03 PM - Jade: *Taste a little piece of cake.* Whoa! this cake will everyone awake 24/7!

Status Updates

Is working on setting up a mini arcade in the secret basement room at ACME headquarters.
is enjoying what's left of the brownies she made late last night to celebrate the Cleveland Browns beating the Denver Broncos. :)
Finish her Christmas shopping just in a nick of time.

New Journals

Lobby
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Invader @ Invader: I see someone likes the who.