Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Feb 16, 2017 at 4:31 PM - Jade: *removing Valentine's Day decoration for St. Patrick's Day and taste Julie's fudge.*
Feb 16, 2017 at 4:32 PM - Jade: Whoa! That's one sweet fudge! Thanks,Julie!

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Feb 21, 2017 at 8:12 PM - Julie Justice: say"Yes, it is. Thanks, Jade. And I can make it for any occasion, too." Julie *starts thinking about goodies she can make for St. Patrick's Day, while she helps Jade put up some decorations.* :)

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Mar 17, 2017 at 5:40 PM - Julie Justice: *arrives wearing a knee-length emerald green dress, with a square neckline, and a Celtic cross necklace with a matching emerald in the center; and white shoes; and carrying a tray of cookies that she made; shamrock-shaped sugar cookies with green icing and green sprinkles.* :)
Mar 17, 2017 at 5:45 PM - Julie Justice: *puts the tray of cookies on the table.* She says,"Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone!!" :)
Mar 17, 2017 at 6:02 PM - Jade: *arriving wearing a green t-shirt and neon green shorts while her cat,Sam wear a shamrock collar* Happy St. Patrick's day everyone!
Mar 17, 2017 at 11:29 PM - Julie Justice: says, "Hey, Jade, it's always good to see you. Have a cookie when you get a chance." *Pets Sam.* She says,"It's nice to see you, too, Sam. I like your collar." :)
Mar 17, 2017 at 11:37 PM - Julie Justice: says,"Sam, if I had known I was going to see you today, I would have brought you a treat, too. Like Greenies, maybe? Do you like those? !!" :)

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Mar 18, 2017 3:33 PM - Jade: Sam would like those but he's cat find some catnip flavor for dental and hairball control,Julie.
Mar 18, 2017 6:27 PM - Julie Justice: says,"That's OK, I understand. I know what it's like to have cats that have both of those problems." :)
Mar 18, 2017 6:29 PM - Julie Justice: *sits down at the table.* She asks, how have you been, Jade?" :)

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Mar 19, 2017 at 3:02 PM - Jade: So,so Julie! Kinda happy! In other words Okay!
Mar 19, 2017 at 7:54 PM - Julie Justice: says,"I'm glad to hear that." Julie *gets up from the table, goes to the sink, and washes he hands after petting Sam. She goes to the fridge, get the milk, takes it to rhe table, and sits down again.* She says,"I'm going to have a cookie. Would you like one?" :)
Mar 19, 2017 at 11:47 PM - Jade: No thank you,Julie I just remember I have to be careful eating sweets! :(

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Apr 7, 2017 at 4:19 PM - Jade: *Jade knew Easter is just around the corner hoping Julie will help her decorated.*
Apr 7, 2017 at 4:20 PM - Jade: *As of now Jade just brought in the lilies and a bunny rabbit with eggs.*

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Apr 15, 2017 at 1:22 AM - Julie Justice: says,"Oh, by the way, I brought these mini carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese frosting as a somewhat healty Easter treat. Would you like one?" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki