[Chat Log] 2016

Discussion in 'Idle Things' started by Chase, Jan 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Chase

Chase Director

Director of Operations
    Color #:
    Oct 7, 2017 at 1:35 AM - Julie Justice: *arrives, wearing a flame orange dress and black shoes, and carrying a tray of cookie cutter, pumpkin spice cookies, with orange cream frosting. * Says, Hello, Jade. I can help you with the decorations. Just let me put these down first." *Puts tray of cookies on table. * :)

Julie Justice likes this.
  2. Chase

Chase Director

Director of Operations
    Color #:
    Oct 7, 2017 at 6:10 PM - Jade: Julie Halloween isn't here you have to wait just four weeks from Tuesday. I don't want to hurt your feelings but thanks for your help.

3. Chase

Chase Director

Director of Operations
    Color #:
    Oct 10, 2017 at 8:50 PM - Julie Justice: says, "Okay Jade. Let me help you with those decorations." :)
    Oct 11, 2017 at 3:52 AM - Jade: Thanks Julie! *Sam,Jade's cat meowed after he arrive*

4. Chase

Chase Director

Director of Operations
    Color #:
    Oct 11, 2017 at 10:48 PM - Julie Justice: *stops for a minute, to pet Sam,* and says,"Hello, Sam. It's always nice to see you." :)
    Oct 12, 2017 at 12:22 AM - Jade: *Sam purred @ Julie Justice*

5. Chase

Chase Director

Director of Operations
    Color #:
    Oct 31, 2017 at 5:13 PM - Jade: *dressed as a crazy cat lady with her (real) cat,Sam and some mini plush kittens with a Grumpy Cat T-Shirt ,blue jeans,white sneakers and cat jewelry set (earrings,necklace and charm bracelet)*
    Oct 31, 2017 at 5:14 PM - Jade: Happy Halloween everyone! *Sam meowed*
    Oct 31, 2017 at 6:42 PM - Julie Justice: says to Jade,"I love your costume, Jade. I know what it's like to be a Crazy Cat Lady. Lol." Julie says to Sam,"But, you're still the most handsome boy cat here, Sam." ;)
    Oct 31, 2017 at 6:57 PM - Julie Justice: *gets a few glasses, and milk from the fridge, and puts them on the table, next to her cookie cutter pumpkin spice cookies with orange cream fosting.* :)
    Oct 31, 2017 at 7:00 PM - Julie Justice: says,"Happy Halloween, everyone. Please have a cookie, if you like." :)
    Oct 31, 2017 at 7:02 PM - Julie Justice: *sits down in a chair, at the tale in her flame orange dress and black shoes.* :)
    Oct 31, 2017 at 7:21 PM - Jade: That's nice Julia but I've got something for everyone to enjoy if everyone shows up! *Grabs a cookie*
    Oct 31, 2017 at 7:22 PM - Jade: Oops I meant to say Julie sorry my fault!
    Nov 1, 2017 at 2:00 AM - Julie Justice: *laughs a little* and says,"That's OK, Jade. I've been called much worse." ;)
    Nov 1, 2017 at 2:01 AM - Julie Justice: asks Jade,"Oh, really what did you bring?" :)
    Nov 1, 2017 at 3:04 AM - Jade: I hope nobody's minds I brought a 'Yummy Mummy" (a cheese and prosciutto wrap) with roasted red pepper sauce.
    Nov 1, 2017 at 3:07 AM - Jade: I hope everyone like seafood because it's sea creature stew (in other words Savannah style Bouillabaisse) with slimy Aioli (alias the garlic and olive oil sauce)
    Nov 1, 2017 at 3:09 AM - Jade: If sea creature stew is not everyone's favor about Vampire chicken on a stake with blood sauce...by the way the sauce is not made from blood so everyone will know .
    Nov 1, 2017 at 3:10 AM - Jade: In fact the blood sauce is made of beet juice mixed with red wine,Dijon mustard and cream...serve with sausage and roasted rooted vegetables.
    Nov 1, 2017 at 3:12 AM - Jade: And for dessert...a giant brain cake! Not to worry about this dessert it's just red velvet cake with white Italian meringue buttercream and glazed with raspberry jam,
    Nov 1, 2017 at 3:13 AM - Jade: In a shape of a brain of course.

6. Chase

Chase Director

Director of Operations
    Color #:
    Nov 1, 2017 at 8:28 PM - Julie Justice: says,"That's sounds good to me. I'll probably try a little bit of everything. You know how I like to eat. Ha, ha." ;)
    Nov 1, 2017 at 8:32 PM - Julie Justice: *takes a little bit of the Yummy Mummy, Sea Creature Stew, and Vampire Chicken to start with.* :)
    Nov 1, 2017 at 8:37 PM - Julie Justice: *tries a little bit of each. After taking a few bites* she says,"This is all really good. Thanks, Jade." ;)

7. Chase

Chase Director

Director of Operations
    Color #:
    Nov 2, 2017 at 3:51 PM - Jade: You're Welcome Julie!
    Nov 2, 2017 at 3:52 PM - Jade: *remove the Halloween decorations for Thanksgiving .*

8. Chase

Chase Director

Director of Operations
    Color #:
    Nov 8, 2017 at 9:59 PM - Julie Justice: *stops by the Lounge.* She's says,"Hey Jade. Would you like help with those decorations?" :)
    Nov 8, 2017 at 11:16 PM - Jade: Of course Julie I might need your help after all!
    Nov 9, 2017 at 1:29 AM - Julie Justice: *picks up some decorations.* She says,"I'm happy to help." :)

9. Chase

Chase Director

Director of Operations
    Color #:
    Nov 9, 2017 at 4:19 AM - Jade: Thanks Julie I wish the others would help!

10. Chase

Chase Director

Director of Operations
    Color #:
    Nov 12, 2017 at 12:44 AM - Julie Justice: says,"Yeah, I know. But, I'm sure they'll join us when the can." :)
    Nov 12, 2017 at 12:46 AM - Julie Justice: asks,"Is there there anything that you'd like me to make, or bring to Thanksgiving this year?" :)

11. Chase

Chase Director

Director of Operations
    Color #:
    Nov 12, 2017 at 6:55 PM - Jade: well I'll say everyone including you and myself make a favorite food for Thanksgiving beside turkey,stuffing and cranberry sauce.
    Nov 12, 2017 at 6:56 PM - Jade: Julie whatever you do don't it right away before everyone sees their own families.
    Nov 12, 2017 at 6:56 PM - Jade: well almost everyone who has a family.

12. Chase

Chase Director

Director of Operations
    Color #:
    Nov 14, 2017 at 9:52 PM - Julie Justice: says,"I understand what you're saying, Jade. I'm just trying to get an idea about what to bring. Maybe I'll make some mashed potatoes and gravy." :)

13. Chase

Chase Director

Director of Operations
    Color #:
    Nov 15, 2017 at 4:14 AM - Jade: Good I'll try and make sweet potato casserole no marshmallows just pecan nuts on top.

14. Chase

Chase Director

Director of Operations
    Color #:
    Nov 21, 2017 at 7:18 PM - Julie Justice: *shows up, wearing a brown dress and brown shoes. She has 2 seperate containers of mashed potatoes and brown gravy. On top of the containers, she is carrying a tray of cookie-cutter turkey-shaped cookies. She puts everything down on the table.* :)

15. Chase

Chase Director

Director of Operations
    Color #:
    Nov 22, 2017 at 6:17 AM - Jade: *Brings in the sweet potato casserole no marshmallows just pecan nuts on top.
    Nov 22, 2017 at 6:18 AM - Jade: *hoping everyone comes especially when one brings in the turkey,stuffing and cranberry sauce.*
    Nov 22, 2017 at 7:43 PM - Julie Justice: says,"I do, too. But, if they don't that means more leftovers for us." *Julie puts some sweet pototoes, mashed potatoes and gravy, and turkey shaped cookies on her plate.* :)
    Nov 22, 2017 at 7:47 PM - Julie Justice: *tries a small bite of all the food, and after politely chewing each bite, she says,"This is really good. " :)
    Nov 23, 2017 at 2:17 AM - Jade: Happy Thanksgiving Julie! Yeah its better with pecan nuts than marshmallows hey where in the world are others?
    Nov 23, 2017 at 2:19 AM - Jade: *Jade's cat,Sam shows up* Sam, you're being thankful to be my furry partner fighting against crime.
    Nov 23, 2017 at 2:23 AM - Jade: *Jade serves Sam his thanksgiving din-din...Purr-fect turkey pate in gravy.

16. Chase

Chase Director

Director of Operations
    Color #:
    Nov 23, 2017 at 5:34 AM - Julie Justice: says,"Happy Thankgiving, Jade. " :)
    Nov 23, 2017 at 5:40 AM - Julie Justice: says,"Yeah, it would be good if a few more people showed up. You know what they say, the more the merrier. But we can still have fun. " :)
    Nov 23, 2017 at 5:42 AM - Julie Justice: says,"It's always nice to see you, too Sam. I'm glad you're having a nice Thankgiving dinner, too." ;)
    Nov 23, 2017 at 6:10 AM - Jade: I understand Julie...all I know is well I think already know.
    Nov 23, 2017 at 6:11 AM - Jade: *Sam still eating his din-din and he loves the taste of its gravy*
    Nov 23, 2017 at 6:14 AM - Jade: but then again Julie I rather not figure it out here at the 'lounge' .

17. Chase

Chase Director

Director of Operations
    Color #:
    Nov 24, 2017 6:55 PM - Jade: *removing the Thanksgiving decoration for Christmas hoping someone bring in the Christmas tree to decorate.*

18. Chase

Chase Director

Director of Operations
    Color #:
    Nov 25, 2017 at 9:53 PM - Lucy: *gets a tree ready for decorations and then pours herself some nonalcoholic egg nog*
    Nov 26, 2017 at 3:12 AM - Jade: Lucy do you any need help with the tree I hope it isn't too big?

19. Chase

Chase Director

Director of Operations
    Color #:
    Nov 26, 2017 at 9:03 PM - Julie Justice: says,"Hello, Jade. Hello Lucy. How can I help?" :)
    Nov 27, 2017 at 12:11 AM - Jade: Well I don't know what the size of the Christmas tree Lucy brought in and it's good to decorated the tree whenever everyone's ready!

20. Chase

Chase Director

Director of Operations
    Color #:
    Nov 29, 2017 5:42 PM - Julie Justice: *looks at the relatively small tree, and says to Jade,"Well, it should be fairly easy to put it in one of these corners. Do we have decorations for it? " :)
    Nov 29, 2017 7:46 PM - Jade: To be honest Julie,it don't matter better decorated the tree right away.

: Shoutbox
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.