Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Feb 28, 2016 8:25 PM - Jade: *Jade is hiding a gift for Carmen because Jade knows Carmen's Birthday is coming up on Tuesday.*
Feb 29, 2016 3:58 AM - Jade: *Jade's cat, Sam is looking for that catnip scented yarn he got crazy for.*
Feb 29, 2016 3:59 AM - Jade: Sam,be careful for looking for it you know what happened the last time!

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Mar 1, 2016 5:38 PM - Jade: Happy Birthday,Carmen wherever in the world you are I got a surprise for you!
Mar 1, 2016 9:54 PM - Julie Justice: *arrives, bringing a box of red velvet cupcakes, from a local bakery, and a few paper plates and puts them on the counter. She takes a small box of bithday candles and a lighter and puts those down on the counter too.* :)
Mar 1, 2016 9:58 PM - Jade: Julie long time no see!
Mar 1, 2016 9:59 PM - Julie Justice: Hi, Jade. I've missed you and Sam. :)
Mar 1, 2016 9:59 PM - Jade: *Sam sees Julie and he meowed at Julie!*
Mar 1, 2016 10:00 PM - Jade: Julie,I don't know where that Birthday girl went but she always missed out on a party.
Mar 1, 2016 10:00 PM - Julie Justice: says, "Hello Sam. Have you been a good boy?" :)
Mar 1, 2016 10:01 PM - Jade: *Sam meowed and purred at Julie*
Mar 1, 2016 10:04 PM - Julie Justice: says,"Yeah, I know what you mean Jade. Carmen never stays around for very long. So I thought maybe we could all make a wish for something we want..aside from catching Carmen, that is!!" ;)
Mar 1, 2016 10:06 PM - Jade: *Jade grab Carmen's gift from the closet* I hope she'll like the gift I got her!
Mar 1, 2016 10:10 PM - Jade: *Jade place Carmen's gift on the coffee table*
Mar 1, 2016 10:12 PM - Julie Justice: *takes a small box out of one of her jacket pockets, and puts it down on the counter.* She says, "I got her something, too this year. it's not easy to know what to get her. I hope she likes it. And I hope we see her this year." :)
Mar 1, 2016 10:12 PM - Jade: Let's hope so Julie!
Mar 1, 2016 10:16 PM - Julie Justice: "Yes..But until then, we can each have a cupcake, and make a wish." :)
Mar 1, 2016 10:17 PM - Jade: okay one cupcake wouldn't hurt me *Jade grabs a red velvet cupcake and makes a wish*
Mar 1, 2016 10:21 PM - Julie Justice: *takes a paper plate, and a cupcake, puts a birthday candle on, it, lights the candle, and *blows it out* and makes a wish.* :)

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Mar 17, 2016 at 4:06 PM - Jade: Happy St. Patrick's Day,everyone! *Jade is wearing her green skirt on.*

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Mar 18, 2016 at 8:09 PM - Julie Justice: *arrives a little lat. She is wearing a dark green knee-length t-shirt dress, and has brought some green shamrock-shaped cookies. :)

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Mar 27, 2016 at 2:31 PM - Invader: *sets out mini Easter baskets, and hides candy filled eggs*
Mar 27, 2016 at 7:21 PM - Jade: Happy Easter everyone! *relieved that Carmen Sandiego didn't take the Easter Bunny*
Mar 27, 2016 at 7:23 PM - Jade: *Sets out a loaf of sweet bread and a pound of baked ham on the table.*

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Apr 1, 2016 at 1:39 PM - Jade: *Jade put a box down but didn't touch it she figure it's an April Fools day prank! And leaves right away.*

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Apr 6, 2016 6:51 PM - Julie Justice: arrives wearing a kilt in the pattern of her ancestors' clan for National Tartan Day. She finds a place to sit down and eat her lunch. :)
Apr 6, 2016 8:24 PM - Jade: Hi Julie,you know the 120th anniversary of the first modern Olympics .
Apr 7, 2016 12:40 AM - Julie Justice: says, "Hey Jade. Yeah, I guess I should have known that, too, becauce I've watched the Olympics since I was about 5 or 6 years old. Thanks for reminding me." :)
Apr 7, 2016 12:51 AM - Jade: you're welcome,Julie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Is everyone ready for the solar eclipse on April 8th, 2024? :)
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    yes
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Affirmative
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I’m staying inside
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I just found a wolf spider in my house. :D
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    one of the GOOD spiders you want around because they eat all the really bad bugs in the house. We put them outside :)
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know there are over 400 species of parrots in the world??
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know David Attenborough was knighted twice? First in 1985, and again in 2002
    • Wow
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Jade and Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    @Lucy ... don't know if you really want wolf spiders in your home... I'd go for jumping spiders, they can't bite... wolf spiders are the fast movers, and they can bite.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    And, jumpers are cute
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((Will lose my ACP internet towards the end of the month, unless anyone knows about it ending sooner. Trying to switch my Lifeline phone to a better provider that doesn't shut me off after four and a half gigs of data, nothing but failure so far and "call here" and "it's on their end" and the back and forth crap... in the morning, it's time to demand the supervisor and might even get to harsh language (after three days of that). I plan to use the Lifeline phone tethered as Internet source, share that to my own router... I've done it before (it's messy, and not 100% effective, but it works). ))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((The 'net is the main way to apply for jobs now, so I need that, and I've moved/changed Lifeline providers before without an issue, so no idea what the problem is. I have active Verizon through ACP, active Lifeline through Airtalk... is that somehow the issue? If anyone knows, please let me know before I tear someone a new one (ya know what I mean). After three days of this, and two days about a month ago, I'm ready to walk there with katana in hand.))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the phone I have (Samsung Galaxy S9... gotten for free through Airtalk... note to anyone: if you choose a nice phone through them, you are locked into a 120 day "commitment" to get the phone for free, and they have a very hard data limit... once you use up your data, they cut you off, point blank.))
    Quote Link
    Jon Eckart Jon Eckart: ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the...