Q & A Candy Bar Crush

Best answers
Color #
White
Hello everyone. I may not have an absolute favorite candy bar..but as in all areas of life..sometimes "the classics" are the best. Anything by Hershey's; Milk Chocolate, with Almonds, or even on rare occasions, Dark Chocolate (which really does have heath benefits. ;) ) and the "regular" size of any candy bar that you get in a "fun" size at Halloween. Other than saving money, or if you get a lot of Trick-or-Treaters, I don't really see the appeal of the "fun" size. It just makes you want more!! And if you're not it eating every day, you might as well just get a regular-size candy bar, and really enjoy yourself!! LOL!! Snickers has a very good candy bar with vanilla ice cream!! And Special K has a Cereal with little Chocolatey Pieces!! That's all I can think of for now. But I reserve the right to add to this list later!! LOL!! ;)

Best answers
Color #
White
Hard to choose, it comes down between Twix and Mars Bars.
Hello Ivy. Yes, those are good choices, too. But the real question is: What would be in these "Bunker Bars" that your brother, Zack, and Gunnar seem to want to make? !! And why hasn't anyone done it yet? !! Ooooops. Those are 2 different questions!! LOL!! ;)

Joe Kerr

VILE Trickster
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Joey, Joseph,
Color #
8a2be2
Despite my whimsical costume choices, when it comes to candy, just like my taste in crimes, I prefer the golden oldies - the timeless classics that transcend generations upon generations.

And with candy, what could be more classic than Dark Chocolate?
Bitter with a deep mysterious sweetness, it's true worth and beauty seen only by those who understand it - much like classic crimes and grifts.

Best answers
Color #
White
Hello Joe Kerr. Yes..as I've said..in all areas of life...including candy..the classics are always best. The extra "darkness" of dark chocolate is where the health benefits com from. It's true that dark chocolate is a bit bitter, but you can either acquire a taste for it, or you can balance it, by eating something sweet with it. Either way, that is what makes a special, occasional treat!! In fact, when I first saw your msg, I did a search for a bag of pieces of dark chocolate with fruit inside it. But of course, now that I'm looking for it, I can't find it!! LOL!! That happens a lot as an ACME Agent!! LOL!! But like a good ACME Agent, I won't give up until I find the answer!! LOL!! Maybe, someday...I'll catch you..and your Boss Lady the same way!! ;) Sincerely, Julie Justice. :)

Reactions: Ivy
Best answers
Color #
White
Hello Rose. As I've already said, I'm not exactly an expert when it comes to candy bars. I really don't have them very often. But when I do, the ones I mentioned are my favorites. If I have something sweet, I'm just as likely to have a dessert that I brought home if I had dinner at restaurant that night, or from the bakery, if I went shopping that day. Donuts, pie, cookies, or some kind of pastry. I also often have crackers or ginger snap cookies with peanut butter. Or a lot of times, I will just get a spoon, and eat peanut butter right from the jar!! I used to get both chocolate fruit dip and caramel fruit dip (I forget what brand). This was good either cold, or warned up in the microwave, with sliced apples, strawberries, ginger snap cookies or anything else you might have. I haven't thought about that in a long time, but now that you mention it, I'll have to get it again!! LOL!! :)

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki