Zack

ACME
Best answers
Known Aliases
Zack, Z, Lil'bro, Dan, Zack-Daniels, Bacon
Color #
Heyo!
Time for another character question. This one is:

Does your character dance? And if so what is their signature move?

and/or

What style of dance do they prefer.

Be as detailed as possible folks.

Here's Zack's answer: Zack definitely likes to dance, even if he's spazzy at it. As a true 90s kid he likes break dancing which tends to meld well with his skateboarding. Though at parties his signature move will be the Robot, especially if @Nevon is around as backup.

Best answers
Color #
White
Well..I'm not clumsy...usually...but I'm not really graceful, either. So I can't really say I have a "signature move" or particular style of dancing that I am known for. But I'm not afraid to make a fool of myself, and I will dance with anyone who is willing to take a chance, and dance with me. And if the person that I'm dancing with is a better dancer than I am (which is usually the case) I am happy to let them take the lead. ;)

Nace Bilby

ACME
Best answers
I'll be first to admit I'm a bit lost when it comes to faster, club sort of dances. But I am a fan of various slow dances, especially with someone I love. To me it is another way to show someone you love how deeply you feel for her.

Deric Storm

Consul
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Farmboy, Calamity, Stormblood
Color #
I'll definitely admit I have two left feet when it comes to dancing, but if I'm liking a song's beat, I'll bop along to it or move somewhat rhythmically.

(I also had "Safety Dance" stuck in my head when I first read this question. Here's the video:

You're welcome)

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki