Q & A Monster Mash

Zack

ACME
Best answers
Known Aliases
Zack, Z, Lil'bro, Dan, Zack-Daniels, Bacon
Color #
Keeping with the Halloween theme... your character is a monster! What type of monster would they be and why?

If you can't think of anything then: What type of monster is your character most afraid of and why?

Last edited:

Zack

ACME
Best answers
Known Aliases
Zack, Z, Lil'bro, Dan, Zack-Daniels, Bacon
Color #
Imma start with my answer: Zack would be a fast-moving glow in the dark skeleton... possibly with a skateboard.

Why? I like the sound skeletons make when they move around in movies. Creaking hinges are awesome.

Deric Storm

Consul
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Farmboy, Calamity, Stormblood
Color #
For what monster I'd be, it would have to be the wolf-man. I have a fascination with wolves.

The monster I'm afraid of, it would have to be Chucky from the child's play series or Pennywise from It. Both those characters gave me nightmares as a kid

Nace Bilby

ACME
Best answers
@Molly says I resemble Swamp Thing whenever I've got all my sniper kit on, namely if I've got the bloody Ghillie suit.

As far as monsters I'm most fearful of: that would be Charon from Dante's The Inferno seconded by King Minos from the same book because in both instances seeing them means one is condemned to Hell.

Best answers
Color #
White
Well...I would be a Witch...but most Witches adhere to a code of ethics and are peaceful and not really bad. (I considered converting to Wicca several years ago, but true conversion takes 1 year and 1 day).

All my life, I've had a reputation for being a "night owl" (staying up late) so people have teased me about being a Vampire. That is supposedly a real life-style, too, where people are driven to do that, because they have a certain type of anemia or something. They never attack people, they ask people until they find a person who is willing to participate. Real or make-believe, I might be afraid to that, though. Too many diseases today. Unless living forever somehow makes you immune? !! LOL!! And it still goes against my nature to hurt someone.

I like the idea of the Banshee very much, but it was always my understanding that they were Scottish, not Irish, even though we all know how closely those 2 groups are related. LOL...and I always thought that the Banshee only showed up just prior to your death, and howled for you at the moment you died..making them both sacred..and scary...not that they killed you. And that way-back-when noble families all had their own Banshees on the premises for such occasions. Now, I don't know how these families got these creatures..so if these Banshees were tricked, or trapped, or mistreated in some way that's different..Certainly not a creature you want to anger. ;)

Now if we're talking about movies, I back-in-the day, I was terrified of "The Nightmare on Elm Street." Because no matter how late you like to stay up..everyone has to go sleep...eventually!! ;)

Being from a relatively small, somewhat rural town in Northeast Ohio, I like think that I like all creatures have their place in God's creation. But I didn't like big, brown, barn rats, and I justified it, because you don't want something like that bothering your cats or horses, because they carried disease. Then, when I was in high school, we were made to read the short-story "Graveyard Shift" by Stephen King in class where a bunch of rats grow to the size of man, and kill and eat all the workers on the late shift!! Ewwwww.

And Witches, and Vampires and Banshee might be romantic or sexy...but I think Zombies are just disgusting!! Ewwwww!! The only "Zombie Jamboree" I want to be part of is old Rockapella videos on YouTube. :)

Today, the scariest thing I watch is "Pretty Little Liars" but I haven't found somewhere to watch the season 5 eps yet, so if you know who "A" is please don't tell me!! LOL!! :)

Sophie

Medical Staff
Best answers
Color #
C8A2C8
OOC

Taking advantage of the loose definition of 'monster' and accounting for her history, interests, sense of humour and pedantic nature, Sophie would likely end up--in her most extreme form--as a technological singularity.

"...That was a joke."

/OOC

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki