I Did Bad?

systemcat

Visitor From Another AU
Best answers
This morning I submitted the cover art minus text into the forum's media and it went into understandable pending. Now it's been deleted. Did I present something bad? :(

Best answers
Color #
White
I never actually made a Media album on here; but I've been thinking about it lately.

If you showed Tenchi and he said it was OK, then it probably was/is.

It could be a minor thing, like maybe Chase was doing a minor update or something. I remember one time I tried to post a comment about something like 5 times and kept getting an error message and that was what he told me. Then, I tried again, and it was fine. ?

systemcat

Visitor From Another AU
Best answers
He suggested I re-submit it differently and that's been done. Currently it's now in pending again.
---
So I don't double post.
---
It got rejected again. ... I'm not even going to try submitting it a 3rd time. I guess it really violates some rule I'm not aware of. ?

Last edited:

systemcat

Visitor From Another AU
Best answers
I wonder if why it won't work for me is because I had never tried submitting media before or because I haven't been in the forum as long as others.

Thank you so much! Could you rename it what it is?

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
If you post under ‘all images’, it goes to a mod for approval before posting. If you create your own album, you can post things under that immediately. I approved your image for now, and we can move it to your own album later.

Remember to also add a title when you submit.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki