Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
The kid, laundry room ghost.
Color #
0000FF
Aftermath

Note: This takes place just after lost and found, I permission to write a few people in.

Moon child, the same drifted though her head, like leaves down a stream. She finally had a new name, it was one step closer to home. A simple name given to her, by a being known to her as Kidman. Well at least that is what she remembered, for the time being. Though now her friend, was under a different name. Here in the very heart of VILE, hidden away like a treasure, she existed. Right now she was finally awake, after being out for nearly three days, from her last ordeal. However the cold, hissing words of the one called Flag still echoed. Shuddering she could still feel Flags words, falling like a rain of knives.

Somehow they knew Flag was from another world, and they had so many questions about where they came from. In the back of her mind she wondered, if they were trapped here to. However it was very unlikely that ,they would ever get to satisfy the questions that arose. Now she pondered wither or not, her friends were awake and fully rested. Tapping on her arm , a small crystal arose with a soft pink color. That was a rather promising sign, and Kristine smiled softly.

"Sorry to bug you." She whispered. "I wanted to thank you for saving me, and that you are well again."

The crystal then turned a yellow hue, tinged with blue that glowed softly. That was a sign that the latest growth cycle was complete, no wonder she had been out for so long. That was very unusual she was usually awake for those sessions. Despite puzzling her greatly, she took no heed to it. Knowing her friends were well, she gathered the gems and left a note for Kidman. Now all she had to do was leave, and find her way back to headquarters. However there was still the matter, of explaining what had transpired.

Walking out the door she ran into, one of the grunts who gave her a lift to the wharf. Once there she made her way back to headquarters. Breathing a sigh of relief she raced in, and settled into her basement room for a while. Unexpectedly she wound up sleeping for a bit, it was good to be back. Waking up with a start it occurred to her she had to let chase know about her friends. Slowly she made her way up the stairs to his office, and stood before the door gathering herself.

The end.

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
the story 'Lost and Found' that could have been an excellent Role-Played Game other than that good and the sequel nice.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Is everyone ready for the solar eclipse on April 8th, 2024? :)
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    yes
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Affirmative
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I’m staying inside
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I just found a wolf spider in my house. :D
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    one of the GOOD spiders you want around because they eat all the really bad bugs in the house. We put them outside :)
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know there are over 400 species of parrots in the world??
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know David Attenborough was knighted twice? First in 1985, and again in 2002
    • Wow
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Jade and Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    @Lucy ... don't know if you really want wolf spiders in your home... I'd go for jumping spiders, they can't bite... wolf spiders are the fast movers, and they can bite.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    And, jumpers are cute
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((Will lose my ACP internet towards the end of the month, unless anyone knows about it ending sooner. Trying to switch my Lifeline phone to a better provider that doesn't shut me off after four and a half gigs of data, nothing but failure so far and "call here" and "it's on their end" and the back and forth crap... in the morning, it's time to demand the supervisor and might even get to harsh language (after three days of that). I plan to use the Lifeline phone tethered as Internet source, share that to my own router... I've done it before (it's messy, and not 100% effective, but it works). ))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((The 'net is the main way to apply for jobs now, so I need that, and I've moved/changed Lifeline providers before without an issue, so no idea what the problem is. I have active Verizon through ACP, active Lifeline through Airtalk... is that somehow the issue? If anyone knows, please let me know before I tear someone a new one (ya know what I mean). After three days of this, and two days about a month ago, I'm ready to walk there with katana in hand.))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the phone I have (Samsung Galaxy S9... gotten for free through Airtalk... note to anyone: if you choose a nice phone through them, you are locked into a 120 day "commitment" to get the phone for free, and they have a very hard data limit... once you use up your data, they cut you off, point blank.))
    Quote Link
    Jon Eckart Jon Eckart: ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the...