ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
The best advice I can give anybody is to try to understand who you are and what you want to do, and don't be afraid to go down that road and do whatever it takes and work as hard as you have to work to achieve that. -Sally Ride, Amercian astronaut and physicist (May 26, 1951, to July 23, 2012/ I don't own that quote whatsoever/ sorry, didn't mean to bring a quote however, this is the birthday of the first American woman in space even though it supposes to be known as Quote of the Week, I already know it's just one quote at a time for a week am I right?)

Best answers
Color #
White
A great poem always--and a good thing to remember, in this modern world we live in. But it
seems especially appropriate as we remember the heroic deeds of those whom we call
"The Greatest Generation" on D-Day.
347245787_597555712441846_8828794221675109241_n.jpg

Last edited:

Laverna

Goddess of thieves
Best answers
Known Aliases
Ferret
Brat
Bonnie Parker
Bon park
If they try to act like citizens
And rent a nice flat
About the third night they're invited
to fight
By a sub-gun's rat-tat-tat.
They don't think they're tough or
desperate
They know the law always wins
They've been shot at before, but
they do not ignore
That death is the wages of sin.

Bonnie Parker

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
I think if you have passion for what you do then there are no limitations on how long or how much you can accomplish. -Tony Bennett, singer (alias Anthony Dominick Benedetto, August 3, 1926, to July 21, 2023/ I don't own the quote whatsoever)

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki