Marvel Improv: Let's get sick!

Ororo Munroe

Writer
Best answers
Known Aliases
Storm, Windrider, Ororo Komo Munroe, Goddess of the (Serengetti) Plains, Weather Witch
Color #
Brown
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Are you feeling better now?

Ororo Munroe

Writer
Best answers
Known Aliases
Storm, Windrider, Ororo Komo Munroe, Goddess of the (Serengetti) Plains, Weather Witch
Color #
Brown
OOC: My mother has a cold...and I've been spending time with her today. I hope I don't get sick, too. ;)

Nick Fury

Consul
Best answers
Known Aliases
Nick Fury, Director Fury, Director Fury
To anyone reading, Nick Fury's escape concludes the Marvel improv game. You can react but you can't "catch" him. The admins will wrap the game up shortly.

Ororo Munroe

Writer
Best answers
Known Aliases
Color #
Brown
OCC: Well..I did catch my mom's cold!! LOL!! Thanks, Mom!! LOL!! For me, the sore throat is the worst part!! I *cough, and cough, and cough* and sometimes...if I've eaten recently...I get sick to my stomach!! Ewwww!! Most cough medicines also have a decongestant...which I don't need...and the cough drops that she got me..the drug store brand...don't really work...unless I use 2 or more at the same time!! Maybe we can do a Part 2 of this RP, when everyone feels better? !! ;)

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki