Q & A Green Eggs and Hamlet

Best answers
Color #
White
Hello everyone. Breakfast is probably my favorite meal..and I love it any time.. day or night!! LOL!! Anything..from (relatively) healthy cereals.. "the classics" like Cheerios, Shredded Wheat, Special K (I think I already mentioned the Special K with Chocolatey Pieces in my comment on the "Candy Bar Crush" thread). Coca Puffs and Cinnamon Toast Crunch can be eaten with or without milk. And any kind of "cold" cereal can be eaten with yogurt instead of milk. In fact, yogurt is better, cuz it gives you the "wetness" of milk, without making the cereal soggy, which is good, if you get an important phone call just as your about to eat it!! LOL!! Works well with Greek and non-Greek style yogurt.. and let's face it, some yogurts are more "Greek" than others!! LOL!! Oatmeal.

I also love any kind of eggs, bacon, sausage, fried "breakfast potatoes" or hashbrowns, or even some type of potato pancakes. I never, ever, ruin a good "breakfast" type of potato with ketchup. It has to sour cream only!! My last favorite breakfast was a "breakfast bowl" at a Perkins restaurant that combined biscuits, your choice of egg (mine was fried) sausage, gravy, and shredded cheddar cheese on top. I love pancakes and waffles, and French toast too, but I prefer "classic" versions; traditional or buckwheat with a little maple syrup. Real maple syrup if I can get it. Blueberry, strawberry, or banana pancakes are also good. But with those type of pancakes, I use a lot less syrup. No "loaded" or "stuffed" pancakes, waffles or French toast for me. Too sweet!! And powdered sugar, brown sugar or cinnamon is sometimes better on French toast than syrup. I will have milk of some type of juice with my breakfast. Very seldom to I have orange juice. It upsets my stomach. I have coffee only when absolutely necessary, and when I do, to be a fairly mild variety, with just a little bit of milk or cream. But I love ice cream, and other things made with coffee, which i know make no sense!! LOL!! :)

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki