YUL B. SORRY DECIDES TO STAY

Known Aliases
Yul B. Sorry
Color #
brown
I'm back my V.I.L.E. co-workers & ACME friends that enjoy following me. Yul B. Sorry here telling you that I'm still trying to get a hang of this website so I can show you ACME friends what a NEW Carmen crook can do. Anybody seen my employer, Camren Sandiego? How's my muscular brute beautiful Eartha doing? ;) I've heard there's been a few new ACME agents out there lately. & I'm ready to meet them &................start my capers, if only I can know how to post up a photo of my loots like I do on facebook. Well, Yul's returned & ready to have a fun & exciting time.

Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Yul,Jade here you just miss my 'sister' (Carmen Sandiego...don't worry she's not my real sister,Yul but I always think of her as a sister,an older sister that is)...May I suggests reading the role-played 'Carnival' and you'll see not only her but Patty,Joe,Eartha and Contessa maybe Vic-the-Slick is there too. If I were you I would wait for the next role-played at the Loft because I was in the role-played 'Green Tea' trust me read that story as well...I hope that would help for now.

Known Aliases
The kid, laundry room ghost.
Color #
0000FF
Hey there Yul B , I am wondering would you like to chat here sometime? I would be quite honored if you would.

Status Updates

Eugene wrote on Ivy's profile.
There's a fishing trip being planned for mid-February out of Cabo San Lucas. I'm told I'm allowed to bring someone along. Interested?
I'm not telling you how to live your life, but if you don't operate your GPS in 'heading up' mode, you're a godless heathen from beyond the pale.
Calculates the effects of gravity on a skydiver

New Journals

Lobby
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Jade : Jade has posted a new reply in the thread "Update on the Netflix Carmen show!".