AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Joey, Joseph,
Color #
8a2be2
Note: This is for members of V.I.L.E. only

Info:
Joe Kerr has set up a 'conspiracy corner' in V.I.L.E. HQ.
Members of V.I.L.E. are free to walk by and post their theories or offer insights on already existing theories.
(get creative. this thread doesn't have to be canon)

aimg822.imageshack.us_img822_9421_5tg6.jpg

Joe Kerr

VILE Trickster
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Joey, Joseph,
Color #
8a2be2
V.I.L.E. HQ

The VILE Jester clapped his gloved hands in satisfaction as he stood back to admire his handywork. The theory board had been slightly harder to put up than he had imagined but eventually it had been done. When VILE had first moved into its new Headquarters, the whole crew was too preoccupied with unpacking, setup, rennovation, and other miscellaneous activities to consider personal effects.

Now with renovations and interior decorating nearing completion, Joe had taken the opportunity to take a walk around HQ and explore the rooms and passages. In the end, Joe had decided that to encourage creativty and bonding, the conspiracy corner should be brought back.

Presently, the newly installed theory board complete with an assortment of coloured push-pins and threads, hung proudly in the VILE lounge. As he examined it to make sure it was secure, the Jester couldn't help but wonder how the theories on this board would grow in time and intertwine. It was an intriguing prospect to him.

"Very nice. Now I know why Ken was always messing with this. Now all that's left is to do this..."

Deftly, and despite knowing the trouble he could get into, he pinned up two pictures onto the board with the following captions and note:
aimg836.imageshack.us_img836_4752_p7st.jpg aimg812.imageshack.us_img812_2757_ijqw.jpg

Carmen & Chase
Old friends & colleagues - known
Former lovers?
Ongoing secret lovers?

Eartha

Personal Trainer
Best answers
Known Aliases
Earth, Edyth, EB, Sheila Rose
Color #
C17E00
I want to join in this Carmen/Chase conspiracy thread and add a Nevon/Patty in it too.

Also Flag/Carmen, because sources tell me they were in Abu Dhabi together.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • systemcat systemcat:
    I have a little curiously question. Beyond any incarnate of the Chief, also versions of Zack & Ivy. Has anyone else ever wrote the other canon based ACME agents? Just wondering this because I'm using one of those non-spotlight characters in Vocal Canvases.
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    Zack and ivy are only in the cartoons and two games. But the actual games had tons of acme agents
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Well at least she's studying
    Quote Link
  • systemcat systemcat:
    I snagged the name off that first link and the decision of which character to use was decided a while back. What do you mean Tenchi? Also back to my earlier question as well.
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    *pouts* apparently I’m part of a reforming plan at acme and I didn’t know
    Quote Link
    When you posted in chat about a story if people wanted to know to say so in pm
    Quote Link
    Your in normal education programs hosted at Home 01 since Chase hates kids running around the office here
    • Haha
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I’m not a kid I’m 18 now. *rolls her green eyes*
    Quote Link
    Really Chase doesn't notice I think he's stuck in the past
    • Haha
    Quote Link
    to him,18 to 25 is kid
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    Well I’m not very tall anyways. Also isn’t he old ?
    Quote Link
    yes though he doesn't think so
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((We'll see if my 'net let's me post... At least for me, for anything I post here, I kind of incorporate most characters from the shows (and what I can find of the games, never played any of them), though I (and, this is just me) try to keep the postings here in a more current-day technology and try to make up characters as I go. I suppose what characters you choose to use depends on if what you write has anything to do with any of the longer-format stories, or if it's a stand-alone. But, yeah, feel free to ask anything, and someone will get back to ya when someone is in here (it seems a majority are US-based, though there are a few 'across the pond').
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    Of course he doesn’t. Btw. I heard that mysteriously landmarks have turned red over night!
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    Chase is only like a year older than me, if I'm not mistaken
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    @Jon Eckart, I was making a joke since I have the youngest characters.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    Oh, okay. ((If I vanish or stop responding, that'll probably be my hacked internet dropping the connection))
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    *is reading a book about carmen *
    Quote Link
    The case of the landmarks red
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    *smirks under her oversized coat*
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((IRL: This is a test... looks like I'm online, testing the delay... 11:43:30PM at send))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((IRL: Before the night is over, think I'm going to take the laptop for a little wardriving through the building (the laptop is connected as the modem right now)... just tried some Win7 pings, average is over a second, short: 213ms, long: 2909ms. Planning to take care of local ISP when the property tax refund gets here (and hoping for a second Stimulus Check). I can kind of get here with the Obamaphone, but it's nowhere near what the tower or the tablet or even the laptop are capable of.
    Quote Link
  • Jacqueline Hyde Jacqueline Hyde:
    Playing Where in the World and just got a clue about Wuhan, China. Noooooooooooo...))
    Quote Link
    Jacqueline Hyde Jacqueline Hyde: Playing Where in the World and just got a clue about Wuhan, China. Noooooooooooo...))