Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Okay, new game.
Write something using the five words in this tread's title.

Words:
Detainee, Racket, Bionic, Luxury, Doomsday

Rules:
  • It can be a sentence, paragraph, poetry, idiom, haiku, story, anything that has to do with the written word.
  • Use any form of the word (all tenses and hyphenations accepted).
  • Does not have to encompass TECS or the fandom.
  • Be responsible for your own content.
  • Stay creative.

Patty

Valkyrie
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Patt, Patts, Petite, Amber Cecelia Argos, Valkyrie
Color #
8d8844
Lulz on this so much. Kks, I have one...

It was a dark and stormy night. A doomsday prepper limped up to a makeshift cell, dragging his bionic leg. "Quit making a racket!" He said to the detainee, "You ain't got that kind of luxury!"

Best answers
Color #
White
The detective, with her enhanced bionic memory, made quite a racket while questioning the detainee. She said, "If you're smart, you'll start talking. We don't have the luxury of sitting here til doomsday." :)

Last edited:

Claire Yeon

V.I.L.E.
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Color #
22. Titanium

This is one of the most popular element names - so popular, in fact, that marketers often apply it to thousands of products whether they contain actual titanium or not. While your hammer, golf club, or tennis racket may indeed feature the word "TITANIUM" proudly emblazoned in plain view, the only way to be sure you're getting the real deal is to hold it up against a precision grinding wheel. Have you been blinded by a shower of bright white sparks? Congratulations, you are in possession of authentic titanium, and are not a detainee of buzzwords that elicit unfounded levels of consumer excitement (I'm looking at you, platinum).

Found in everything from luxury watches to doomsday missiles, titanium is everything we wish we could be: tremendously strong, deceptively light weight, immune to rust, and hypoallergenic. This makes it of particular advantage when it comes to introducing foreign elements to the human body. Titanium's abundance and versatility makes it extremely popular for body jewelry like tongue studs, nose rings, and other enhancements less commonly found in teenagers such as dental implants, bionic limbs, and artificial hips. However, titanium finds itself challenged lately in both its usefulness and popularity in that red-headed stepchild of calcium and iron manganese: tungsten.

Last edited:

Charlet

little red riding hood ? v.i.l.e.
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Letty
Little red riding hood
Carmenette
Little carmen
Color #
%23CC110
The detainee thought it should be their doomsday because that would be a Luxury in their isolated bionic prison cell.

But no racket was heard as it is sat alone and forgotten

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Laverna Laverna:
    Zack and ivy are only in the cartoons and two games. But the actual games had tons of acme agents
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Well at least she's studying
    Quote Link
  • systemcat systemcat:
    I snagged the name off that first link and the decision of which character to use was decided a while back. What do you mean Tenchi? Also back to my earlier question as well.
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    *pouts* apparently I’m part of a reforming plan at acme and I didn’t know
    Quote Link
    When you posted in chat about a story if people wanted to know to say so in pm
    Quote Link
    Your in normal education programs hosted at Home 01 since Chase hates kids running around the office here
    • Haha
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I’m not a kid I’m 18 now. *rolls her green eyes*
    Quote Link
    Really Chase doesn't notice I think he's stuck in the past
    • Haha
    Quote Link
    to him,18 to 25 is kid
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    Well I’m not very tall anyways. Also isn’t he old ?
    Quote Link
    yes though he doesn't think so
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((We'll see if my 'net let's me post... At least for me, for anything I post here, I kind of incorporate most characters from the shows (and what I can find of the games, never played any of them), though I (and, this is just me) try to keep the postings here in a more current-day technology and try to make up characters as I go. I suppose what characters you choose to use depends on if what you write has anything to do with any of the longer-format stories, or if it's a stand-alone. But, yeah, feel free to ask anything, and someone will get back to ya when someone is in here (it seems a majority are US-based, though there are a few 'across the pond').
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    Of course he doesn’t. Btw. I heard that mysteriously landmarks have turned red over night!
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    Chase is only like a year older than me, if I'm not mistaken
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    @Jon Eckart, I was making a joke since I have the youngest characters.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    Oh, okay. ((If I vanish or stop responding, that'll probably be my hacked internet dropping the connection))
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    *is reading a book about carmen *
    Quote Link
    The case of the landmarks red
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    *smirks under her oversized coat*
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((IRL: This is a test... looks like I'm online, testing the delay... 11:43:30PM at send))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((IRL: Before the night is over, think I'm going to take the laptop for a little wardriving through the building (the laptop is connected as the modem right now)... just tried some Win7 pings, average is over a second, short: 213ms, long: 2909ms. Planning to take care of local ISP when the property tax refund gets here (and hoping for a second Stimulus Check). I can kind of get here with the Obamaphone, but it's nowhere near what the tower or the tablet or even the laptop are capable of.
    Quote Link
  • Jacqueline Hyde Jacqueline Hyde:
    Playing Where in the World and just got a clue about Wuhan, China. Noooooooooooo...))
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    *waves* hello everyone.
    Quote Link
    Lucy Lucy: *waves* hello everyone.