Q & A AMA - Charlet

Color #
6a99a6
Tell me about Charlet's story? It doesn't seem like you've built much of your character, do you need help building her and where do you need the most help?

Charlet

V.I.L.E.
Known Aliases
Lottie
Little red
Color #
rgba(2
Tell me about Charlet's story? It doesn't seem like you've built much of your character, do you need help building her and where do you need the most help?
her orignal story wouldn't be allowed on here. because she is carmen's little me.
so i changed it to an obessed fangirl who wants to be her daughter,

Patty

Valkyrie
Known Aliases
Patt, Patts, Petite, Amber Cecelia Argos, Valkyrie
Color #
8d8844
Was Charlotte ever properly diagnosed and what were her conditions?

Known Aliases
Lottie
Little red
Color #
rgba(2
Was Charlotte ever properly diagnosed and what were her conditions?
she has turner's syndrome which is a female only condition that means they are messing an x cromosone. so she is more tiny and fraglie. she hasn't matured over the age of 5 mentallly

Known Aliases
Ivory, Victorique, Val
Color #
What would be your ideal suit of armor made up of everyday objects (buckets, pans, bubble wrap, etc. May be held together by duck tape, gum etc.), the situation in which you would use it, and the weapon accompanying it?

Known Aliases
Lottie
Little red
Color #
rgba(2
What would be your ideal suit of armor made up of everyday objects (buckets, pans, bubble wrap, etc. May be held together by duck tape, gum etc.), the situation in which you would use it, and the weapon accompanying it?
A dish strainer for a helment
Cardboard box armor
A rihbion wand to try thy enemies

It reminds me of the movie little bear it’s a good movie

Known Aliases
Lottie
Little red
Color #
rgba(2
Aside from anyone in your immediate family, did you have a mentor or a guiding figure while growing up?
Well I have my “big sister”. Shada but she seems to fight people more And I am kind of still growing up but a lot of people say I will never be grown completely

Status Updates

Omar wrote on Shada Steele's profile.
Oh, a fellow parkour junkie. I think this might be fun, no matter what side you end up going with.
Charlet wrote on Shada Steele's profile.
Yay my big sister
Chase wrote on Contessa's profile.
I find it suspicious that all the 'Happy Birthday Contessa' wishes are coming from ACME agents...

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Morgan Morgan: Ah, thank you for this, gentlemen.