Closed [11 Questions] Name the Nation

Chase

Director
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Welcome to another deduction exercise. I’m thinking of a nation.

Rules:
  • You have 11 questions (in total, not each).
  • They must all be yes/no questions.
  • First correct answer closes the game.
  • If the game hits 11 questions with no correct answer, the game also closes.

Color #
White
Ummm… Is it alright to guess, before you have confirmed whether the last person's guess is correct, or not? :)

Chase

Director
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Is the nation in the Southern hemisphere?
The answer to this is 'Yes' but because Patty already asked if the nation was in the Northern hemisphere and the answer there was 'No', this question is redundant. I won't deduct a question for this. I'm nice like that.

Ummm… Is it alright to guess, before you have confirmed whether the last person's guess is correct, or not? :)
Yes, Julie, you can ask/guess without knowing the previous answer.

Is it on the African continent?
Yes.
8 questions left.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • Jacqueline Hyde Jacqueline Hyde:
    Not bad. Tired and a lil anxious about spending so much money...
    Quote Link
  • Claire Yeon Claire Yeon:
    That is what one does at cons. What did you spend it on?))
    Quote Link
  • Quote Link
    Greetings, @Charlet. How are you this evening?
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    I’m bored
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    Evening.
    Quote Link
    Claire Yeon said:
    That is what one does at cons. What did you spend it on?))
    i bought some art prints - actually fewer than I’d planned. But I didn’t arrive in time for free autograph passes for two of the people whose autographs I wanted so paid fifty fucking dollars for them!!
    Quote Link
    id been expecting like... twenty. And they didn’t even personalize them or anything!
    Quote Link
    Plus I took an Uber here and will take one back ($17 each way) instead of the train ($2.25 each way + $3 parking) as the train is out for the day
    Quote Link
    and finally I had to buy a new phone cord as it needed to charge which was $19. Though I may be dishonest and return it.
    Quote Link
    Since I’d been doing so well with not spending, I’d been planning on buying myself some goodies online. Now? Maybe not...
    Quote Link
    Now some motherfucker is loudly and badly playing the recorder in line behind me. Not that it’s possible to play the recorder well
    Quote Link
    HAHAHA security just made him stop. Justice is served!!
    +2
    Quote Link
    Jacqueline Hyde said:
    Since I’d been doing so well with not spending, I’d been planning on buying myself some goodies online. Now? Maybe not...
    Treat yo self. Think of the local artists whose work you are supporting. Return the charger, or wrap it in a beautiful ribbon and turn a memento of a negative experience into a positive one. That's life, but that doesn't mean you're expected to just roll with the punches.Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Jacqueline Hyde lemons!
    +1
    Quote Link
    Claire Yeon said:
    Treat yo self. Think of the local artists whose work you are supporting. Return the charger, or wrap it in a beautiful ribbon and turn a memento of a negative experience into a positive one. That's life, but that doesn't mean you're expected to just roll with the punches.Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Jacqueline Hyde lemons!
    Yeah! ... YEAH! ... YEAH! ... oh, I like this guy ... YEAH! ... goodbye, Mr. Johnson.
    Quote Link
    (That started out as a serious comment, then turned into a Portal quote, but I stand by it. You do not strike me as the type to take the disappointments either lying down or without a counterattack)
    +1
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    Need a hug?
    Quote Link
    Would love a hug, thanks @Invader
    +1
    Quote Link
    @Claire Yeon very true actually... if I were the type to take things lying down I wouldn’t have been in the operations office making a complaint even though I was crying. Though honestly if it had just been me I might not have. It was knowing it happened to about a dozen of us that set me off.
    +1
    Quote Link
    As someone who has worked at cons, believe me when I say we NEED to know when things happen that negatively impact our guests' experience. Happy guests = more revenue.))
    Quote Link
  • Quote Link
  • Eugene Eugene:
    Sorry to hear you guys are having a rough time of it.
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    (Work was a zoo, glad for tomorrow off)
    Quote Link
  • Eugene Eugene:
    Somehow those days always make for the most satisfying day off, IMO.))
    Quote Link
    Yeah I feel sad because idk if the other people knew they extended the session :-/
    Quote Link
    Jacqueline Hyde Jacqueline Hyde: Yeah I feel sad because idk if the other people knew they extended the session :-/