YUL B. SORRY DECIDES TO STAY

Discussion in 'General Topics' started by Yul B. Sorry, May 27, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Yul B. Sorry

Yul B. Sorry Writer

V.I.L.E. agent
    Color #:
    brown
    I'm back my V.I.L.E. co-workers & ACME friends that enjoy following me. Yul B. Sorry here telling you that I'm still trying to get a hang of this website so I can show you ACME friends what a NEW Carmen crook can do. Anybody seen my employer, Camren Sandiego? How's my muscular brute beautiful Eartha doing? ;) I've heard there's been a few new ACME agents out there lately. & I'm ready to meet them &................start my capers, if only I can know how to post up a photo of my loots like I do on facebook. Well, Yul's returned & ready to have a fun & exciting time.

Invader, Julie Justice and Jade like this.
  2. Invader

Invader Writer

AWOL
    Color #:
    0000FF
    Hey there, good to see that you are deciding to stay.

Julie Justice likes this.
  3. Jade

Jade Writer

Free agent and amateur detective
    Color #:
    0099FF
    Yul,Jade here you just miss my 'sister' (Carmen Sandiego...don't worry she's not my real sister,Yul but I always think of her as a sister,an older sister that is)...May I suggests reading the role-played 'Carnival' and you'll see not only her but Patty,Joe,Eartha and Contessa maybe Vic-the-Slick is there too. If I were you I would wait for the next role-played at the Loft because I was in the role-played 'Green Tea' trust me read that story as well...I hope that would help for now.

Julie Justice likes this.
  4. Invader

Invader Writer

AWOL
    Color #:
    0000FF
    Hey there Yul B , I am wondering would you like to chat here sometime? I would be quite honored if you would.