ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(I don't own the characters Carmen Sandiego,Chase Devineaux,Lee Jordan,Ivy, Phoenix (Chase's Falcon),Vic-the-Slick,Contessa and Wonder Rat whatsoever)

(Act one begins)

near Tuscon,AZ,USA

A motorcyclist is heading to town when all the sudden he saw someone all cover in dirt and hair mess up..."What the...Good grief?!?! Vic-the-Slick I presume?" the motorcyclist asked after he recognize him right away.
"How did you know me already?" Vic asked as the motorcyclist shows Vic a VILE membership ID card "Hop in!" and Vic did and headed for Tucson.

unknown VILE hideout...
after Carmen Sandiego finished taking a shower and brushing her teeth. When she was about to go to bed suddenly she got a message from a VILE agent code name: 'Harley'...

"What?!?! Tucson!" she said when she got the message "I'll have a word with that plaid breath first thing in the morning." she took off her light indigo bathrobe turn off the lamp and head for bed (don't worry she wearing her light blue pajamas underneath her bathrobe anyway)

ACME Headquarters,Auckland,New Zealand

Aqua Training Center

Lee Jordan along with his field rookies swimming ten laps in the pool (thank goodness he's not standing around) somehow Chase Devineaux and Ivy Monaghan came.

Lee stopped,got out of the pool (he's wearing a black swim shorts while swimming in the pool) the field rookies stopped..."Why did you stop?" Jason Argonaut asked.

"Yeah Detective...Oh! Excuse us,Mr.Director!" said Tyson Jackson as he and the other field rookies saw Chase and Ivy are here while Lee grab his towel..."Okay everyone out of the pool dried up before hitting the showers understood?" Lee inform his team and they did.

"I'm glad you got out of the pool,Jordan!" said Chase while Lee is drying himself with his towel.
"Beside Jade is already here visiting a relative for a while." said Ivy
"I'm glad she has family outside of America." said Lee "But she remembers never to revealed a relative she's working with ACME?"
"That's good she remembers that part!" said Ivy
"And Jordan as soon as you hit the showers meet me in the conference room we need to talk." said Chase
"Yes sir!" said Lee

Somewhere in Downtown Auckland

Jade Ezell is spending her time with her cousin (who is a girl and one year older than Jade is and Jade is wearing white short sleeve top with a black attached detailed and buttons,blue jeans,white socks,brown sneakers and her hair is down that she went shopping with her father while upgrading Jade's closet) all the sudden Jade's padphone beeped.

"What was that?" her cousin asked (her cousin doesn't appeared just her voice only)
"It's my job at the volunteering group it's real important I have to keep up." Jade answered

"Oh that's good!" her cousin said "Thank you for visiting me!"

Jade put her light brown cardigan like jacket, stands up and grab her backpack (which contains her padphone inside) "See you soon!" Jade said as she leave her cousin's apartment (don't worry Jade is not staying overnight just for a visit)

(End of Act one)

Last edited:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(Act two begins)

Conference Room

"And that's all I found from Phoenix's cage and boy the stench from his cage smells cheesy!" said Lee after he shows Chase a clue..."A piece of a fabric?!?!" Chase said.
"The piece of a fabric is in fact polyester."
"the print is plaid."
"There's only one crook who wears polyester and plaid together."
"Vincent Fumagalli!"
"Slick!" said Lee as someone knocking on the door. "Door's open!" as Ivy,Jade and Maylee Young enter the conference room...

"Chase,Lee we got two important messages from the main office..." said Ivy
"Yeah thanks to an eyewitness seeing a criminal in a bad taste of fashion by using binoculars." said Maylee
"So that Slick is involve of birdnapping Phoenix." said Lee
"Not really,Lee the eyewitness also saw sunglasses on the criminal's face."

"It seems that the eyewitness was right all along just like the security guard at Fiona Capri Cosmetics in Milan,Italy right after the criminal stolen a formula of the latest perfume which doesn't come out within the next three months." said Jade

"When it comes to Milan,Italy Contessa is always get crazy over Gucci,Armani and Dolce and Gabbana." said Lee (I don't own those names whatsoever they are in fact fashion designers from Italy and Milan is one of cities that is known as the Fashion Capitals of the World right behind New York City,Paris,London and Berlin)

"Lee,Contessa's not in Milan she's vacationing here."

"Beside there some disturbance around Rotorua." said Ivy

"Well Commander I want you to take care of that at once." said Chase
"Right!" said Ivy.
"Do you need any assistance?" Lee asked
"I'll investigate myself and if there's any disturbance I'll contact headquarters for backup." Ivy answered and leaves right away.

Meanwhile in Tucson,Arizona,USA

Carmen park her red convertible at Lucky Seven Motel (Just a fictional place) and there was 'Harley' who owns the motel who has a motel key to Vic's room.

Then 'Harley' unlocked the door with the key and there was Vic sleeping... he said in his sleep"Hiya! Doll Face!" Carmen slapped his face after she came

"Ow!...What gives sweetheart!"
"Watch it Vic!" said Carmen "I'm not sweetheart!"
"Huh!?!" Vic shocked as he woke up"Boss lady I thought it was Patty! What're you doing here?"
"Care to explain why you didn't follow my orders?" Carmen asked "Wonder Rat told me you're sick."
"I'm not...*gasped* did you say Wonder Rat?"
"Yes!"
"Oh Carmen I've got something to tell you about Wonder Rat...Harley this is a conversation between me and the boss!"
"Yes sir!" said 'Harley' as he leaves and close the door. (Believe me it's not a romantic conversation you know)

(End of Act two)

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(Act three begins)

Somewhere outside of Auckland,New Zealand

Contessa's Townhouse

*doorbell rang*

"Jeeves!" Contessa said to a middle aged man in a tuxedo while she's upstairs "get the door,please!"

"Right away,Madame!" said Jeeves and he did there stood Jade dress in a gray skirt suit (3/4 sleeve jacket with a black belt,matching skirt) black peep toe low heeled pumps,pearl jewelry (stud earrings,necklace and bracelet),navy wide brim fedora hat,her hair is down,make-up based on her skin and she's holding a large tote bag.

"Can I help you?"
"Yes I'm here to see Mrs. Covrenzi?" Jade said
"Who are you?"
"I'm Nancy Tuckett!" said Jade "I'm a beauty sales representative." (feminine pun name form of Nan Tuckett=Nantucket)

"Avon or Mary Kay." Jeeves asked (Avon and Mary Kay are real cosmetics companies and beside I don't own them whatsoever)
"Neither I'm from Kiwi Cosmetics of Auckland,New Zealand." (a fake cosmetics company)

"Let her in." Contessa said while still upstairs.

After Jeeves shows 'Nancy' to Contessa's bedroom there stood Contessa in her lavender satin bathrobe (she wearing her blue slip dress underneath her robe) and her hair is wrapped with a white towel.
"Ah! I'm glad you're here." Contessa said "I hope your beauty products are good."

"It sure does." said Jade while in disguise but then the doorbell rang again.
"Whoever it is,Jeeves take care of it." said Contessa

"Of course,Madame!" said Jeeves as he head downstairs and he open the door and saw a guy in a plaid suit with sunglasses. "Can I help you,sir?"
"Yeah I'm here to see you." the guy said in a squeaky voice
"Who are you?"
"It's me,Vincent Fumagalli!"
"You don't look like the man,Madame knows."
"Come on,Jeeves...I'm here to make you an offer."
"What is it?"
"I'm going to bring you a feather duster the feathers are made from a falcon." said the squeaky guy as he shows Jeeves a feather.

Inside Contessa's bedroom
"I see don't tell me you got perfume samples don't you?" Contessa asked

"Not at this time we're not ready to make perfume just yet." Jade answered as Jeeves heads back inside.

"Good I wanted to get a perfume sample from Fiona Capri cosmetics in Milan,Italy unfortunately it's been delayed due to the robbery."
"Beside we don't compete with other cosmetics companies we're just lucky not to." said Jade as Jeeves "But I know is our perfume is different than..."

"Who do you think you are?" said Jeeves as he pushes Jade and saw the tote bag being lightweight all the sudden. "You don't have any samples of cosmetics with you."
"I'm just a trainer I don't bring cosmetics just yet."
"Of course you don't and Jeeves please don't push her away." said Contessa.

"I'm so sorry,Madame!" said Jeeves "I'm just here to inform you that Mr. Fumagalli was here."
"Already?"
"Yes,Madame he offer me a feather duster made from a feather of a falcon." said Jeeves as he shown Contessa a feather.
"He would never sell you something like that."
"Of course not,Madame!" said Jeeves "Except he wears sunglasses and his breath smells like cheddar."
Jade and Contessa gasped and Jade said "Well,I better go!"

"Miss,if you see Fumagalli take back this feather and tell him to brush his teeth or he'll end up with dentures." said Jeeves as he gave Jade the feather.

"Without a doubt,Jade this feather is a falcon." said Maylee "And with enough description it turn out it wasn't Vic-the-Slick...It was Wonder Rat." When she shows Jade,Lee and Chase the suspect.

"Why that rat creep he not only stolen the formula to a perfume and birdnapped Phoenix but impersonate a fellow VILE agent." said Lee.

"Young I hope the warrant is ready for Wonder Rat's arrests."
said Chase

"It's been taking care of." said Maylee
"Jordan,get your team ready at once." said Chase
"Right!" said Lee

(End of Act three...Lee Jordan and his field rookies are back in their own clothes since Act two)

Last edited:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(Act four begins)

Polynesia Spa,Rotorua,New Zealand

The squawking noises came from Phoenix,Chase's falcon all the sudden the henchman and yelled at Phoenix "BUTTON YOUR BEAK!" as Ivy saw the henchman shake the cage badly to make Phoenix stop squawking (thank goodness she used her hi-vision binoculars that comes with her teal battle suit).

All of the sudden Wonder Rat return by helicopter...'What the...?!?!' Ivy's mind as she saw him and then the henchman is about to grab Ivy but she knock him down with a roundhouse punch and drop kick him but the henchman stands up and knock her down cold and dragged her away.

The C-5 appeared and so does Jade,Chase,Lee,Tyson,Jason and Maylee..."There's the FOUR just what my instructor told us that Commander Monaghan borrowed from him." said Jason (FOUR stands for Functional Overdrive Unstoppable Recreational I made that up from the old site under my story 'For the Love of Crime' Part two.)

"What's that smell?" Tyson asked after he smell it with his nose.

"Sulfur." Lee answered (while wearing his deep black battle suit)

"Oh fudge." said Jade (while using a visor and a mini supercomputer that comes with her medium blue battle suit)
"What's wrong,Jade?" Chase asked (while wearing his dark red battle suit)
"I detected geothermal hazardous around the spa..and hello this isn't good." Jade answered and Phoenix squawking again.
"That's Phoenix!" said Jason.
"Come on,stay together!" said Chase as each agent tiptoe inside the spa.

"What?!?!" Wonder Rat said to the henchmen "The owner didn't call and give my buffalo mozzarella cheese from the region of Campania if he wants the formula back."

"Unfortunately,the boss is on her way to talk to you." said the henchman as Phoenix squawking again.
"That does it your goose is cooked." said Wonder Rat as he about to pluck a feather off of Phoenix when all the sudden Jade shouted..."Don't even think about it,Wonder Rat."

"Huh?!?! Oh no!" said Wonder Rat as he turned around and saw not only Jade but Chase,Lee Tyson,Jason and Maylee too.

"Oh yeah, rat you're done for." said Lee.
"Because we have a warrant for your arrest." said Maylee
"That's right rat face it's over!" said Jason

"Oh really,you want to save the bird or save the girl." said Wonder Rat as the henchman came with Ivy.

Everyone (Jade,Chase,Lee,Tyson,Jason and Maylee) gasped and Chase said "Commander!"
"Help! Let go of me!" said Ivy struggled to escape
"Okay boys let'em have it." said Wonder Rat and he laughed.
"It's about time!" said the henchman
"Let's get ready to rumble!" said the other henchman as the rest of henchmen takes care of Jade,Chase,Lee,Tyson,Jason and Maylee.

Lee knock the henchman cold with his TKOP (Total Knock Out Punch that's what it stands for) while Chase knock the other henchman down with his Krav Maga skills.

Jason uses a side tackle onto the henchman just like in a soccer game.

"Commander Monaghan!" said Tyson as he tries to save Ivy but the henchman stop him.
Jade uses her side punch where the henchman is behind to grab her after she knocks down two henchmen with her judo chop and karate fist.

Maylee stops the henchman by raising her knee up unto his stomach and grabs the key to free Phoenix. "I'm glad you're okay,Phoenix!"
"Help!" said Ivy as Wonder Rat grab her.
"Ivy hang on!" said Maylee as she picks up a smooth rock "This rock should knock that rat down!"
"Maylee,don't!" said Jade as she came to stop Maylee.
"Why not?"
"You'll hurt Ivy."
"Good point." said Maylee as she dropped the rock and the henchman is coming after her but Chase came from behind and knock him down.

"Let go of me!" said Ivy as Wonder Rat is about to take Ivy a helicopter ride out of New Zealand when Vic shows and shouted at Wonder Rat "You hear the woman let her go,rat creep!" and Vic knock Wonder Rat down and Ivy is freed as Jade,Chase,Lee,Tyson,Jason and Maylee came.

"You VILE traitor I'll tell the boss on you,Slick!" said Wonder Rat as Carmen shows up and she slaps Wonder Rat's face. "Ow!"

"You rat fink you lied to me." said Carmen
"Wha! Carmen why me?" Wonder Rat asked
"Vic explained what happened and you are going to be in big trouble by me when we head back to headquarters."
"Maybe another time,see ya!" said Wonder Rat as he uses a smoke bomb to get away but too late he got caught by Contessa's butler,Jeeves who said to Wonder Rat "Nice try,Cheddar Brain!"

Four hours later...

ACME Headquarters,San Francisco,CA,USA

The Conference Room (right after heading for Milan,Italy to return the stolen formula to Fiona Capri cosmetics)

"I cannot image that rat do this to his fellow agent." said Ivy
"Alaskan Polar Bear Heater?!?! What kind of drink is that?"
Tyson asked
"Maybe you should watch the Nutty Professor,Tyson." said Jason.
"You mean the one with Eddie Murphy?"
"No Tyson, the one with Jerry Lewis." said Jason (it's true compare the two movies one from 1963 which feature and directed by Jerry Lewis and the other from 1996 which feature Eddie Murphy) as Lee returned and said "Well after that jet lagging from Milan I might as well get some sleep."

"Good idea!" said Ivy "And beside Jade went home as well thanks to her padphone and Chase went home too to relax and finishing the report about the case we solve today."

"And Maylee returned back to her dorm." said Jason
"Well good night everybody!" said Tyson as he,Ivy,Lee and Jason leaves the conference room and heading back home.

(End of Act four)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • I (Guest) invaderhorizongreen:
    I even have the site white listed, for a wild shot can any of you post a new question in the guessing game I had set up
    Quote Link
    I would like to see if that will get my email to ping
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
    I know that might just be a shot in the dark but why not try
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Sure why not?
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I hope you get it fixed Invader!!
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Dj Inn(Djinn) :
    Dj Inn(Djinn) has left the room.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Good Morning everybody. I hope you all have a wonderful day :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know a group of Jellyfish is called a Smack? -Nat Geo
    Quote Link
    Smack O’ jellies is now a term
    • Haha
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((OOC: So, I am still here (at least, while ACP is still a thing, then I have to tether my phone to my laptop, send it's internet to Ethernet to my router and setup my other laptop to access that... I managed it once totally by accident)... updating stuff I'm working on is not a fun process (if anyone checks my stories folder on my Google Drive) anymore... the laptop at my desk is old (Core 2 Duo, 2Ghz, 4 gigs RAM, Win7 Ultimate)... Chrome won't update, Drive won't work... I'm stuck using FreeFileSync to keep stuff up to datep things synced. I have plans of getting a job and having money to have something better (a doorstop is better)
    • Love
    Reactions: Julie Justice
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I'm sorry if any of my posts are/could be inflammatory or anything... some of them are stuff I've had in the pipeline for a while, and I messed with it enough to get it postable... that's why there are dates showing when I started working on stuff... I'm not, and never have been, trying to step on anyone's toes or say "this is how it should be"... I have no say here, not sure who does these days (like I posted... maybe this is a test to see if we devolve into chaos). Posts like Hierarchy were started long ago, and meant as a guideline and not because I'm the voice of Sauron.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I don't have the time to be here a whole lot, I don't have much beyond mom to help with my rent (and once I have a job, that'll take up more time, though I will keep working on stuff (both for here and not) as often as possible, and post when possible on here. I have a question that needs some clarification... being that we are supposed to get permission from the person if we use their character in an addition/story/post, how would that apply if the character is core to the universe (like Carmen... I can replace @Chase, maybe cobble someone into @Ivy's place... but, like @Carmen, being that she's a major character, as long as I don't have her acting or write a major part for her, would that circumvent the rule at all?
    • Love
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I'm just curious... the absence of the major's leaves a gap that I'm not sure what to do with anything... we (the Left Behind) could do a story together (or some stories separate), and that'd be cool, but without being able to use any major's, I'm not sure where to take anything. And, yeah... you can probably guess what my typing is like here (or anyplace else)... I type here or in Word, I type something (or notepad), and 15-20+ seconds later it shows up, so I have to stay on top of my grammar and spelling. I have to keep on top of all that, because I'm working on the big Carmen story at the same time, so I can't slip off my game.))
    • Love
    Quote Link
  • Julie Justice Julie Justice:
    @Jon Eckart Not exactly sure if I understand all your computer probs. I hope you get those resolved soon. Yes, I have many probs with my basic Google Chrome, too. I think it's fair to say we all have a love/hate relationship with technology. 😆 As far as your stories are concerned, you can use any cannon character you like, whether there is a person playing that role on here or not. Say the story is a fanfiction; and that the version of Chase, or Carmen (or whoever) from the computer games, gameshow (or whatever). We don't do Netflix Carmen, mostly because of the violence. And because it is fanfiction, you can also create other characters and situations to suit your story. Now, Chase, Carme, Ivy (or whoever) were here, of course, you would ask their permission; tell them your idea; and if they like it they might write it with you. 🙂
    Quote Link
    @Jon Eckart Now, if you for a friendship with someone on--and off-site, you might form a partnership with them, and write stories together (like Chase and Carmen; or Chase and Ivy; or Lucy and I) and then you will just put a statement saying that this story is a co-write with whoever. In fact, if you collaborate with this person a lot, people will just assume they have your permission; although you should always say it anyway, just as a common courtesy. In fact, ironically, the only people whose permission you must always ask to use their characters are "original" characters, who are creations of their individual writers (which most of us on here, are) specifically because we are not cannon. I hope that makes sense. 🙂
    Quote Link
    @Jon Eckart Now, if you want to write something, but don't have a lot of time, I would suggest posting a status; or replying to someone else's status. Or you could start a guessing game. Look under Forums/Guessing Games, and look at some things other people have done, to give you ideas. I hope that helps. 🙂
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know that the Mockingbird is the state bird of 5 states? Florida, Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Texas.
    Quote Link
    It seems the Mock-5 is unstoppable... Go Speed Go!
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I just heard on the news they're going to have to remove the Sakura trees in Washington because of damage to a sea wall. They have to build a sea wall and replant new trees.
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    They were a gift from the mayor of Tokyo!
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Okay wait. Only 158 of the 2,500 have to be taken down. They are also taking clippings from the cut down trees to propagate new ones
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Is everyone ready for the solar eclipse on April 8th, 2024? :)
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    yes
    Quote Link
    Affirmative
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I’m staying inside
    Quote Link
    Laverna Laverna: I’m staying inside