ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(Same as before and of course I don't own the characters at all)

And the conclusion...

(Act one begins)

ACME Headquarters,San Francisco,CA,USA

Scrappy-Doo still crying in tears over what happened...Jade Ezell (in her normal attire) and her cat,Sam came to comforted him..."Don't be upset it's not your fault!" she said

"Yes it is!" Scrappy said

"No Scrappy!" said Jade "You've been redeemed you learn your lesson for what you have done is wrong."

Someone yelled at the lab "OH MICROCHIPS!!!!"

Jade enter the lab and said "Spencer,what's going on?"

"Someone took ACME's PARIS project?" said Spencer Ross

"As in Paris,France?!"

"No,Jade PARIS stands for Prototype Artificial Reconnaissance Intelligence System...it's only to used it to find out what VILE is up to."

"Who created the PARIS project?"

"Zack,why?" Spencer asked as Jade got panic. "Jade,what's the matter?"

"Zack's in jail!" said Jade as Spencer gasped

"There's bound to be someone who framed Zack by created and used an ID card to enter the lab and took it."

"That can't be no ones allowed in the lab."

"Unless what happened last night someone must have enter the lab after Lee Jordan was out cold and tied up on the Chief's chair." said Jade as her padphone beeped and it was a message from Chase Devineaux,he and Interpol Agent Stewart Sterling are in trouble at Fisherman's Wharf 's Pier 39.

"I better go,Spencer,Chase and Agent Sterling needed me pronto." said Jade as she leaves the lab.

Fisherman's Wharf

Pier 39

The people screamed and running from some weird alligator creature while both Chase (in his deep red battle suit) and Agent Sterling try to wrestle that creature but the creature cause Agent Sterling throw down to the ground and Chase plunge in the water after wrestling him too.

The C-5 appeared and so does Jade and Scrappy...

"Oh fudge,Chase!" said Jade as she's about to suit up all the sudden someone said "Stand back young lady I got this!"

"Wow! It's Freddy!" said Scrappy as he recognize the blond-haired guy with an ascot ran.

"Whose this Freddy guy,Scrappy?" Jade asked

"Freddy's the leader of Mystery Inc." Scrappy answered "He's getting even with the Gator Ghoul he'll splat'em otherwise it's Scrappy Dappy Doo!"

"Gator Who?"

"Gator Ghoul is one of the monsters from the past...my uncle Scooby has a cousin named Scooby-Dum (a grey Great Dane dog with buck teeth,red hat and a droopy muzzle...and about a red hat it's different from Carmen Sandiego's)...I never met him somehow."

Gator Ghoul is about to give Chase another fight..."Hey Gator Ghoul...remember me?" Fred Jones asked and the Gator Ghoul notice Fred right away so Gator Ghoul follows Fred just luring the Gator Ghoul to one of his traps...

"Chase,Agent Sterling!" said Jade as she came to Chase and Agent Sterling after Chase got out of the water and cough.

"Stewart!" said Chase as Jade get Agent Sterling who struggled to get up. "Are you alright?"
"No,I'm not Chase!" said Agent Sterling "Ow!"

"That does it that gator is going to get splatted." said Scrappy as he is about to leave to get Gator Ghoul but Jade stopped Scrappy by saying "Scrappy-Doo,you get back here!"

"Oh brother!" said Scrappy.

ACME Medical Center

Agent Sterling has a sprain ankle on his left foot.

"Great those guys at Interpol will blame ACME for this." said Jade

"It's okay! I've been assigned to this assignment,Jade!" said Agent Sterling as Sam came to his bed "Hello Sam it's been awhile!"

"At least Sam will stay here to keep you comfortable while you rested." said Jade

"Thanks!" said Agent Sterling as Sam purrs when Agent Sterling scratches Sam's ears.

"Don't worry about Chase,he's already there at the grocery store where Lee is at." said Jade as Scrappy came with Jade's padphone.

"Jade,The Gator Ghoul has been spotted and so does the Tigress." said Scrappy
"Where?' Jade asked
"Somewhere between Union Square and Chinatown?"
"Don't tell me Nob Hill or Russian Hill are next?"
"Nope just those places!"
"Let's go,Scrappy!" said Jade
"Be careful both of you!" said Agent Sterling
"Right those creeps are going to get splatted!" said Scrappy as he and Jade walked fast out of the medical center...

Unaware to both Jade and Scrappy someone is looking at them leaving the medical center and Jade uses her padphone to C-5 her and Scrappy outer here.

(end of Act one)

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(Act two begins)

San Francisco,CA,USA

Meanwhile in a grocery store...

"Creeper,Creeper!" said the Creeper
"Man this Creeper guy is puzzled me." said Lee
"Stand back tough guy!" said Daphne Blake
"Daphne,no!"
Too late as Daphne used her karate chop all the sudden..."Ouch!"
"Now what?"
"I think I broke my nails"
"Jeez! No time to look for the manicurist for your nails!" said Lee as someone made a screeching sound. "Ow! *gasped as he saw someone appearing in the store* The Tigress!"

The Tigress came closer to Lee and Daphne but Daphne well get in Lee's way.
"Hey,Tigress if you wanna get to him you gotta through me,first." said Daphne.
The Tigress just pushed Daphne away.
"Daphne!" said Lee as Chase shows up just in time..."Hey! Leave that detective alone." Chase said to the Tigress but the Creeper jump in and was about to attack Chase somehow the Creeper got short circuited.

"What the!" said Chase as he saw who short circuited the Creeper.

"Everybody alright?" Spencer asked (dressed in a forest green battle suit.)

The Tigress ran off to the exit of the grocery store.

"Dr. Ross,what are you doing here?"

"I just found someone broke in and steal some of ACME's equipment including a top secret project Zack was working on before he end in prison just like Ivy is." Spencer answered.

"What?!?!" Chase and Lee said in unison.
"We gotta find Jade and inform her." said Lee
"She already knows and beside she and Scrappy left to go after Gator Ghoul." said Spencer.
"Gator Ghoul?!?!" Daphne asked
"We better get going." said Chase "And we better take the girl with us."

Chinatown

Gator Ghoul chasing Fred when all the sudden he crash onto Velma Dinkley...
"Oh my glasses!" she said as Fred give Velma her glasses
"Maybe you should get some contact lens,Miss Four-Eyes!" said Fred
"You really insulted me Mister Ascot!" said Velma until Gator Ghoul shows up and Fred and Velma ran.

Meanwhile in a restaurant (Chinatown)

Shaggy Rogers and Scooby-Doo are enjoying shrimp fried rice with shrimp cocktail sauce,pressed Peking duck l'orange and for dessert malted chocolate chop suey and spareribs a la mode.
Clay Tandoori entered the restaurant (in a hat and trench coat) and saw them..."I hope this chair is taken." he said to Shaggy.
"Why not!" said Shaggy "Join us * Clay sits down* Waiter...*waiter came* get this gentleman a sweet and sour spaghetti and meatballs and for dessert a shark's fin sundae with extra hot fudge sauce."
Clay is angry and stood up and said to the waiter "Cancel my order!" As Clay took off his hat and coat.
"Yikes!" Shaggy and Scooby in unison as Scooby pulled the tablecloth and the food Shaggy and Scooby order splat onto Clay and he drop the sapphire crown.

And then all the sudden the Tigress shows and took the crown.
"Yikes! The Tigress!" said Shaggy.
"Make a getaway now!" the Tigress commanded Clay and Clay used the smoke bomb to escape.

When Fred and Velma shows up along with Gator Ghoul...
"Zoinks!" said Shaggy.
Gator Ghoul is about to get them when all the sudden...

"Leave them alone gator breath!" said Jade (dressed in her medium blue battle suit)

"You heard her you ghoulish handbag!" said Scrappy after Gator Ghoul turn around and saw him and Jade.

Gator Ghoul is about to attack them somehow Gator Ghoul got short circuited.

"We're here,Jade!" said Spencer along with Chase,Lee (in his deep black battle suit) and Daphne as well.
"What are you all doing here?" Daphne asked
"Oh great Danger-prone Daphne is here!" said Shaggy.
"I couldn't agree more you dumb old chef." said Fred and then they start arguing again.
"Alright that's it we all have enough with this argument!" said Jade "Don't see the Tigress is causing you all to split up."

Scrappy notice there's something on the floor "Hey everybody look what I found!" Scrappy said as he shows them after he picked it up.

"The PARIS project!" said Jade as someone gasped and ran.
"Oh no you don't you're going to be splatted." said Scrappy and Scrappy did just in time.

Jade,Chase,Lee,Spencer,Scooby,Shaggy,Daphne,Fred and Velma shows up and saw who Scrappy got.
"Gibby Norton!" they said in unison.

(end of Act two)

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(Act three begins)

"Let me go you little canine!" said Gibby
"No way smart mouth!" said Scrappy as The Tigress shows with an electric guitar and another one came and yelled like a Banshee that really got everyone's ears in a pain.

"Did you all see what I saw?" Jade asked after Gibby and a pair of Tigress ran off.
"Like yeah another Tigress!" Shaggy answered.

ACME Headquarters

The Hallway

After Agent Sterling's ankle is recovering while walking on crutches he asked Chase "Another Tigress?"
"It sure is!" Chase answered while he,Jade and Sam are waiting for the others to come. "I can't believe we almost nailed Mr. Norton somehow he is involve with this heist."
"Without a doubt , Agent Sterling we better find out what they'll up to." said Jade "and we need a plan to stop a pair of Tigress,Gibby and Clay Tandoori."

Scrappy came out of the cafeteria...

"Oh boy this is going to be a surprise." Scrappy said
"Surprise is right!" said Bolt Upright when he got out of the cafeteria as well "One of the lunch ladies just mess up the pizza she thought it was pepperoni but it's not."
"Oh fudge!" said Jade as she cover her nose with a napkin.
"Tell that lunch lady to take it out!" said Chase
The Chief (Dr.Weller) and Archie Pelago came out of the office.

"Where is that horrible aroma coming from,Upright?" Archie asked
"The smell is really terrible!" said The Chief.
"Do I have to repeat myself?" said Bolt goes back in the cafeteria while Spencer and Velma came out of the lab and Lee,Fred and Daphne came from the Garage.
"Phew!" said Fred
"Good night!" said Velma
"Smells like the microwave oven has been busted." said Spencer.
"Alright whose wearing a cheap old lady's perfume it's awful?" Daphne asked
"Whoa!" said Lee "That smell reminds me of a burnt up chili with beans and cheese."

"Nevermind the smell of it!" said Agent Sterling "What did you find Dr.Ross?"
"Me and Velma work together on those creatures." said Spencer
"And what's that?"The Chief asked
"We've found out that Jaguaro,Creeper and Gator Ghoul are in fact animatrons." said Velma
"Something to do with an amusement park right,Velma?" Jade asked
"Precisely,Jade!" said Velma as Scooby and Shaggy came...
"Where have you two been?" Jade asked Scooby and Shaggy.

"Still looking for the vending machine around and I don't see one out here." Shaggy answered
"Yeah!" said Scooby.
"And all I found out it came from one place *Spencer shows everyone the address and the name of the place* The Boardwalk In Santa Cruz Beach!" said Spencer
"I remember something about The Boardwalk being closed due to inspection and it's been about a month and no word unless..." said Jade until Shaggy interrupted her sentence "Zoinks! It must be abandoned!"
"Yeah abandoned!" said Scooby
"Oh come on what if it's not it could be that VILE has found a spot for their own amusement fun or a new hideout." said Scrappy.

"Scrappy could be right about this." said Jade
"Only one way to found out." said Fred
"You mean we have to go there?" Shaggy said as Scooby whines.
"If only we bought a box of Scooby Snacks,Shaggy and Scooby would have been happy to have one." said Velma as Bolt came with the pizza.
"Are you going to get rid of that?" The Chief asked Bolt
"I was about to...unless anybody want some?" Bolt said
"What is it?"
"It's a pizza with tomato sauce,mozzarella cheese and lots of these dog treats called Scooby Snacks." said Bolt...Shaggy and Scooby are surprised and grab the pizza out of Bolt's hand and ate it together.

"Delicious!" said Scooby
"Do us a favor,Bolt tell that lunch lady to make more of the Scooby pizza." said Shaggy as Bolt got shocked and said to Velma "Do they always eat that way?"
"They always do,Mr.Upright!" said Velma.
"Oh brother!" said Bolt as he went back inside the cafeteria.

(end of Act three as in the story's about to end trust me on this one)

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(Act four begins)

Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk,CA,USA

The C-5 appears and so does the Mystery Machine.

"It's okay! Everybody we're here!" said Scrappy
"Like Groovy!" said Shaggy
"Alright everyone it's time to get to work find those crooks." said Chase after he,Jade,Lee,Spencer,Shaggy,Scooby,Fred,Daphne,Velma,Sam and Scrappy got out of the Mystery Machine and walk.
"The only thing we have to do is trap them." said Fred
"Zoinks! Like there's one of them now!" said Shaggy as he saw someone.
"Come on!" said Chase as everyone enter the boardwalk..."But where did it go?" Daphne asked
"Flow away!" said Shaggy
"They can't just disappeared." said Velma.
"Except for a cat!"
"Sam...Sam...he was just here with us Sam just following whoever it is." said Jade
"Cats can be very curious of anything." said Velma
"Oh yeah thanks Velma!" said Jade "I hope Sam finds somebody at once."

In whom Sam followed enter the Arcade and into the main office...

Gibby shows Clay and a pair of Tigress a newspaper clipping
"The Opals of Ethiopia! Nice where is this collection going to be at?" Clay asked Gibby
"It'll be coming to the Museum of Metropolitan Art in New York City it's not only to show but the one who will bring in the opals is doing something nice to the country." Gibby answered
"Like what?"
"Providing food and medicine!"
"That's nonsense!" said Clay as Sam entered in quietly....then grab the newspaper clipping by his mouth..."What the!?!?!" Gibby said
"It's that pesky cat!" said Clay as Sam ran off with the clipping.
"Oh he's going to be fur coat." said Gibby as he and Clay goes after Sam.

Around the Boardwalk

After Fred suggest to split up and pair up...Shaggy and Scooby pair up with Jade and Scrappy to look for Sam.

"Like looking for a cat is going to be out of luck." said Shaggy
"Yeah!"
"Oh come on you guys we have to find that cat!" said Scrappy
"Otherwise my mother will be very upset over Sam." said Jade until she hears a guitar and vocal sound.
"Whoa! Where's the sound coming from?" Shaggy asked
"At the beach!" Jade answered "There's the Summer Bandstand...The Boardwalk has their concert events once every summer here."
"Hey,Jade look who's here!" said Scrappy as Sam came.
"Sam,what you got there?" Jade said as Sam gave Jade the clipping when Clay and Gibby shows up..."Zoinks!" said Shaggy
"I was afraid you might say that Shaggy!" said Jade as she suited up into her medium blue battle suit while using a small smoke bomb to get away along with Shaggy,Scooby,Scrappy and Sam.

"Here kitty,kitty,kitty!" said Daphne while she and Lee searches for Sam in the Haunted Castle "Where are you,kitty?"
"Forget about that cat,Daphne!" said Lee
"Jade will be heartbroken without her cat."
"She should have kept that cat at home." said Lee until he and Daphne heard that guitar and vocal sound.
"Ouch!"said Daphne in which hurt her ears and press a button on her right foot...Lee screamed as he fell down to the floor.

"Lee,are you alright?" Daphne when she came and saw Lee with his mean face on her.
"Thanks a lot Miss Danger Prone!" Lee answered and gasped as he saw something while he's there
"What is it,Lee?"
"The crown,the diamond,the ruby,the ring,the brooch,the necklace and the earrings...Daphne,find a sack and a rope."
"What for?"
"Recovering the missing items and pull me up!"
"Right!" said Daphne as she goes looking for a sack and a rope.

"I don't see the cat in the carousel." said Velma as she and Spencer searches for Sam
"I agree Velma,I think Sam is trying follow whoever it is and wherever it is well I have no idea." said Spencer as someone switched on the carousel...Spencer screamed.
"Spencer!" said Velma but someone grab Velma.
Fred and Chase returned from the further part of the Boardwalk...
"I don't think Sam would've drown in Logger's Revenge in fact some cats can't stand water." said Chase
"You should have brought that falcon." said Fred
"Not in front of that puppy,Scrappy!" said Chase as he stops and hears Spencer screaming at the carousel "Dr.Ross!" as Chase heads there and turned off the switch just in time.

While Fred bump onto Lee and Daphne who just got out of the haunted castle.
"Fancy you two coming here...what's going on?" said Fred
"We didn't find the cat!" said Daphne
"But we did find something after all." said Lee "Where's Chase?"
"Jordan,I'm surprised you show up!" said Chase as he came along with Spencer.
"Spencer,Where's Velma?" said Daphne
"Someone took Velma after someone give me a long ride...ouch!" said Spencer until the guitar and vocal sound came back again.
"Come on let's head for the beach." said Chase as he,Lee,Spencer,Fred and Daphne headed for the beach.

The Summer Bandstand

"Get ready for the final performance of another star falling." said a henchwoman with blonde hair
"Let's rock,sis!" said a henchwoman with red hair
"Let's not Net Sisters!" said Jade as the henchwomen turns around and saw Jade,her cat,Sam and Scrappy.
"Alright you two divas are going to get splatted ta dadada ta daaa...Puppy Power!" said Scrappy as he about to get the Net sisters but he was caught by a net "Hey let me go!"
"Nice try pup!" said Clay as he hold the remote control while Gibby got Velma.
"Let go of me,Gibby!" said Velma
"Velma!" said Jade and Sam growled at Gibby.

"This is going to be great,Velma just think in matter of moments Carmen Sandiego will hired me." said Gibby
"What?!?!" said Velma "No way she won't hired you the same way for ACME."
"What do you mean,Velma? Nobody will never find the stolen items!" said Gibby
"Think again,Gibby!" said Lee (in deep black battle suit) as he,Chase (in his dark red battle suit),Spencer (in his forest green battle suit),Fred and Daphne came as well.
"Like yeah right,Gibby!" said Shaggy as he and Scooby found the two 'Tigress' costumes "You lost!"
Sam jumped onto Clay and release Scrappy and yup he splatted the Net Sisters.

Three hours later...

ACME Headquarters,San Francisco,CA,USA

The Chief's office

"So it was Mr. Norton behind the Tigress case all this time." said the Chief as he,Jade,Sam,Shaggy,Scooby,Fred,Daphne,Velma and Scrappy.

"It's true Gibby is looking for a job when he failed to get a job here at ACME he wanted to get hired by Carmen Sandiego." said Velma
"Unfortunately Carmen wouldn't hired him anyway." said Jade
"So he must have help from Clay Tandoori and The Net Sisters." said Fred
"After what the Net Sisters did to Zack and Ivy by impersonate the Tigress." said Jade
"Like they used the Tigress' idea from Zack and Ivy to outwit their boss." said Shaggy

"So they stolen the items that me and Lee found while at the Boardwalk." said Daphne
"and try to steal the opals of Ethiopia next in which Sam found the newspaper clipping in the main office of the Boardwalk." said Jade

"I believe that's it! Except Chase and Lee are not here." said Scrappy
"They just left along along with Agent Sterling to bail Zack and Ivy outer here." said Jade
"Well,at least it's back to normal!" said the Chief
"Well gang we're back together!" said Fred
"I'll say!" said Shaggy
"Well at least I see you all together including you, Uncle Scooby!" said Scrappy.
"Scrappy!" said Scooby

"Scrappy,you're very nice puppy!" said Jade
"Say Scrappy where are you going?" said Shaggy
"I don't know just don't put me in Doggie Do." said Scrappy
"Huh!?!?!" The Mystery Inc. are surprised

"Oh that place well Scrappy that place is closed after ACME capture Li Non Mee in Hong Kong while escaping to Tahiti eight years ago...I think it's best that you need to go to this place * Chief gave Scrappy a card* Believe me it'll help you out." said the Chief.

"Oh boy the ACME Canine Behavioral Center!" said Scrappy
"When I found what you did is wrong it's best for you to get training as well." said The Chief
"Thanks Chief!"
"Don't worry we'll get you enrolled right away beside we all headed home!" said Fred "Come on Scrappy let's take you as well."
"Yay!" said Scrappy "I'm glad I'm heading home and a new place to trained and so long Jade!"
"So long!" said Jade as The Mystery Inc gang and Scrappy head for the Mystery Machine and drive away. 'I'm very happy for Scrappy the puppy who helps me and he and I could have done without Mystery Inc. and of course...'
"Scooby-Dooby-Doo!" Scooby said and laughed

(end of act four)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((So... is it me or does the board not process double-space between sentences as double-space? Kinda bugs me, but I'll live))
    Quote Link
  • I :
    Guest invaderhorizongreen has joined the room.
  • I (Guest) invaderhorizongreen:
    Deric Storm said:
    Invader, have you checked your spam folder. Sometimes, I've had password reset emails go in there
    yes I have checked spam nothing
    Quote Link
    I even have the site white listed, for a wild shot can any of you post a new question in the guessing game I had set up
    Quote Link
    I would like to see if that will get my email to ping
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
    I know that might just be a shot in the dark but why not try
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Sure why not?
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I hope you get it fixed Invader!!
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Dj Inn(Djinn) :
    Dj Inn(Djinn) has left the room.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Good Morning everybody. I hope you all have a wonderful day :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know a group of Jellyfish is called a Smack? -Nat Geo
    Quote Link
    Smack O’ jellies is now a term
    • Haha
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((OOC: So, I am still here (at least, while ACP is still a thing, then I have to tether my phone to my laptop, send it's internet to Ethernet to my router and setup my other laptop to access that... I managed it once totally by accident)... updating stuff I'm working on is not a fun process (if anyone checks my stories folder on my Google Drive) anymore... the laptop at my desk is old (Core 2 Duo, 2Ghz, 4 gigs RAM, Win7 Ultimate)... Chrome won't update, Drive won't work... I'm stuck using FreeFileSync to keep stuff up to datep things synced. I have plans of getting a job and having money to have something better (a doorstop is better)
    • Love
    Reactions: Julie Justice
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I'm sorry if any of my posts are/could be inflammatory or anything... some of them are stuff I've had in the pipeline for a while, and I messed with it enough to get it postable... that's why there are dates showing when I started working on stuff... I'm not, and never have been, trying to step on anyone's toes or say "this is how it should be"... I have no say here, not sure who does these days (like I posted... maybe this is a test to see if we devolve into chaos). Posts like Hierarchy were started long ago, and meant as a guideline and not because I'm the voice of Sauron.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I don't have the time to be here a whole lot, I don't have much beyond mom to help with my rent (and once I have a job, that'll take up more time, though I will keep working on stuff (both for here and not) as often as possible, and post when possible on here. I have a question that needs some clarification... being that we are supposed to get permission from the person if we use their character in an addition/story/post, how would that apply if the character is core to the universe (like Carmen... I can replace @Chase, maybe cobble someone into @Ivy's place... but, like @Carmen, being that she's a major character, as long as I don't have her acting or write a major part for her, would that circumvent the rule at all?
    • Love
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I'm just curious... the absence of the major's leaves a gap that I'm not sure what to do with anything... we (the Left Behind) could do a story together (or some stories separate), and that'd be cool, but without being able to use any major's, I'm not sure where to take anything. And, yeah... you can probably guess what my typing is like here (or anyplace else)... I type here or in Word, I type something (or notepad), and 15-20+ seconds later it shows up, so I have to stay on top of my grammar and spelling. I have to keep on top of all that, because I'm working on the big Carmen story at the same time, so I can't slip off my game.))
    • Love
    Quote Link
  • Julie Justice Julie Justice:
    @Jon Eckart Not exactly sure if I understand all your computer probs. I hope you get those resolved soon. Yes, I have many probs with my basic Google Chrome, too. I think it's fair to say we all have a love/hate relationship with technology. 😆 As far as your stories are concerned, you can use any cannon character you like, whether there is a person playing that role on here or not. Say the story is a fanfiction; and that the version of Chase, or Carmen (or whoever) from the computer games, gameshow (or whatever). We don't do Netflix Carmen, mostly because of the violence. And because it is fanfiction, you can also create other characters and situations to suit your story. Now, Chase, Carme, Ivy (or whoever) were here, of course, you would ask their permission; tell them your idea; and if they like it they might write it with you. 🙂
    Quote Link
    @Jon Eckart Now, if you for a friendship with someone on--and off-site, you might form a partnership with them, and write stories together (like Chase and Carmen; or Chase and Ivy; or Lucy and I) and then you will just put a statement saying that this story is a co-write with whoever. In fact, if you collaborate with this person a lot, people will just assume they have your permission; although you should always say it anyway, just as a common courtesy. In fact, ironically, the only people whose permission you must always ask to use their characters are "original" characters, who are creations of their individual writers (which most of us on here, are) specifically because we are not cannon. I hope that makes sense. 🙂
    Quote Link
    @Jon Eckart Now, if you want to write something, but don't have a lot of time, I would suggest posting a status; or replying to someone else's status. Or you could start a guessing game. Look under Forums/Guessing Games, and look at some things other people have done, to give you ideas. I hope that helps. 🙂
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know that the Mockingbird is the state bird of 5 states? Florida, Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Texas.
    Quote Link
    It seems the Mock-5 is unstoppable... Go Speed Go!
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I just heard on the news they're going to have to remove the Sakura trees in Washington because of damage to a sea wall. They have to build a sea wall and replant new trees.
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    They were a gift from the mayor of Tokyo!
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Okay wait. Only 158 of the 2,500 have to be taken down. They are also taking clippings from the cut down trees to propagate new ones
    Quote Link
    Lucy Lucy: Okay wait. Only 158 of the 2,500 have to be taken down. They are also taking clippings from the...