ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(I don't own the characters Carmen Sandiego, Chase Devineaux, Lee Jordan, Archie Pelago, Bolt Upright, Armando Arguella, Cole Gannon, Buggs Zapper, Medeva, Eartha Brute, Wonder Rat and Jacqueline Hyde whatsoever...It's not only a crossover it's also a Valentine's Day nothing bad just bring a sense of humor that's all.)

Guest Characters (From Pokémon anime in which I don't own the cartoon or its characters whatsoever especially the Pokémon as well.)

Serena and her Pokémon

1. Braixen (the Fox Pokémon)
2. Pancham (the Playful Pokémon)
3. Sylveon (the Intertwining Pokémon)

Clemont and his Pokémon

1. Bunnelby (the Digging Pokémon)
2. Chespin (the Spiny Nut Pokémon)
3. Luxray (the Gleam Eyes Pokémon)
4. Dedenne (the Antenna Pokémon)

Bonnie, Clemont's little sister

and Aria the Pokémon Queen of France (alias the Kalos Queen because in the Pokémon XY animated series because Kalos reminds everyone of France.)

And I won't forget Ash Ketchum's Pokemon... (although he's not in this story but his Pokémon some will be mentioned but don't appear some will appear.)

(Chapter one)

ACME Headquarters, Paris, France

The Lounge

While waiting for Archie Pelago and Bolt Upright coming in from Tokyo, Japan...

Jade Ezell and Lee Jordan watches the news...The news reporter said (translating from French)

"Our reigning Pokémon Queen Aria has been kidnapped after a major incident while performing for the next Pokémon Showcase to defend her title her Pokémon are injured thanks to a maniac who used some orb to knock her Pokémon down and no one not even her mentor finds out after what happened...Police are stump at this time."

"Terrific everything's gone completely insane." said Lee "And of course ACME's Valentine's Day party is just a week away and so far, the decorations have been postponed.

"I know, Lee!" said Jade "First Ivy and Zack failed to stopped Eartha Brute from stealing the roses from the Isparta region in Turkey it's just like it happen when Patty Larceny stole the roses from Kazanluk, Bulgaria when rose picking festival is on the way." (Remember the Kazanluk Cologne Caper on WITWICS?)

"Tell me about it...Tyson failed to nailed Wonder Rat in Brussels, Belgium after that rat took all of the chocolates out of the Godiva Headquarters around Koekelberg." said Lee "And then Cole and Jason failed to stop two VILE henchmen loading up bottles of Dom Perignon champagne out of the Champagne region here in France."

"And Maylee Young failed as well in Kansas City, Missouri to stop a VILE henchman who dressed as a postman grab all the greeting cards for Valentine's Day at the headquarters of Hallmark."

"Unbelievable!" said Lee "Thanks a lot, Carmen Sandiego!"
"I wouldn't blame Carmen for the thefts just yet, Lee!" said Jade "Bolt and Archie are coming and boy it's not a happy day!"

Until Jade's Padphone beeped...Jade looks up the message..."Uh oh, trouble on Lumiose Street."
"About time!" said Lee.
"I better leave a message for Archie and tell him that you and I have to go find out what's going on in Lumiose Street." said Jade.

"Good idea!" said Lee as he and Jade leaves the lounge. (Lumiose Street is fictional street in Paris because it reminds everyone of Paris in the Pokémon World that is.)

Lumiose Street

As the C-5 appears and so does Jade and Lee..."(translated from French) Sir, Miss... Oh, thanks for coming over." said a baker (it's a man)

"(translated from French) Excuse me, sir, what's going on?" Jade asked.
"(translated from French) a little thief came inside my bakery." the baker answered.
"(translated from French) Where is he?" Lee asked.
"(translated from French) Not he, it."
"Come on, Jade let's find that thief!" said Lee as he and Jade enter the bakery and saw a bipedal mammal creature in light green and light brown is looking at a sample of macarons that is in a box. (Not macaroons, macarons there's a difference between those two).

"Hold it right there!"

"Ches!" the creature said starring at Lee and Jade when she said quietly "A Pokémon!"

"Step away from the sweets and come with us right now!" said Lee.

The creature refused to listen to Lee when someone shouted "CHESPIN, NO!!!!!" the creature ran out with the box of macarons.
"Oh rats!" said Lee.
"Come on, Lee!" said Jade "Let's get that Pokémon!"
"Pokémon!?!?" Lee said as he and Jade followed the creature to the kitchen holding the box of macarons.

"Put the box down!" said Jade the creature refused to listen to Jade until Jade used a magenta cube..."I got you something better than those!"

The creature sees the cube Jade has on her hand.

"Come on open wide!" Jade said to the creature and then the creature opens his mouth wide and Jade tossed the cube into the creature's mouth and the creature eat the cube and then the creature fainted after swallowing the cube.

"Whew! Good thinking, Jade!" said Lee as a blonde-haired blue-eyed boy and a little girl came...

"Chespin, I thought I told you not to eat those macarons." the boy said.
"Uh Clemont he didn't eat one macaron." the little girl said.
"What happened?"
"Well, kid this Pokémon is about to eat a macaron." Lee answered.

"But I toss a Poke block in his mouth and voila his cravings have been stopped." said Jade.
"a Poke block?!?!" the little girl said.
"Yeah, it's a colorful candy cube just for Pokémon."
"Wow! That's amazing!"
"Thanks, oh by the way I'm Jade and this is my friend, Lee Jordan."

"Nice to meet you...whoever you kids are!" said Lee.
"I'm Bonnie and this is my big brother, Clemont!" the little girl said as came to Jade "because you stop Chespin from eating the macarons I hope you take care of my brother."

"Bonnie!" said Clemont, being embraced in front of Jade and Lee.
"Sorry Bonnie, I'll tell you what why don't you two come with us back at headquarters and explain everything." said Jade.
"Yeah and of course apologize to the baker before heading back there is that understood?" Lee asked.
"Yes, sir!" Clemont and Bonnie answered in unison.

(End of Chapter one)

Last edited:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(Chapter Two)

Archie saw Jade and Lee entering headquarters...

"I'm glad you inform the receptionist about you and Mr. Jordan leaving for a theft around Lumiose Street how did that happened?" Archie asked.

"It's turns out to be a Pokémon called Chespin." Jade answered.
"What was that Pokémon doing?"
"Try to scarf down the macarons." Lee answered.

"And..."
"And I stop that Pokémon with a Poke block." said Jade.
"Ah Miss May is the one who gives us a demonstration how to make Poke blocks while Miss Dawn makes Poffins." said Archie.

"Smart move Miss Ezell!"
"Thank you, Archie!" said Jade.
"Shall we get going?"
And Jade and Lee followed Archie to the lounge...

"*gasped* Chief Jenny, Sakura, Daniel!" Jade said as she, Lee and Archie saw Chief Jenny, Daniel Yamaguchi and Sakura Watanabe along with Chief Jenny's Pokémon, Growlithe.

"What are you all doing here?" Lee asked.

"Let's just say ACME Japan's Tokyo branch needs some remodeling." said Chief Jenny

"What do you mean by that, Chief Jenny?" Jade asked.

"Well...We've got a huge hole in the wall no thanks to ten VILE henchmen who stole thirty Tauros out of Professor Oak's Ranch." Chief Jenny answered. (thirty Tauros? No wonder why Ash Ketchum caught that many however a Pokémon episode called 'The Legend of Dratini' is never aired in the U.S. because well you'll find the reason on Bulbapedia...a wikipedia about Pokémon...I don't own Bulbapedia nor wikipedia whatsoever)

"Is that all?" Jade asked.
"Not quite follow me you two." Archie answered as he opens the door...Jade and Lee saw Chase Devineaux holding a Caterpie (the Worm Pokémon) while Chief Jenny, Daniel and Sakura followed them as well.

"Wow, Chase I didn't know you already caught a Pokémon." said Lee.
"Zip it, Jordan!" said Chase "I'm just waiting for Doctor Joy."
"Doctor Joy?" said Lee when all of the sudden a pink haired/blue eyed female came along with three pink creatures.

"HI, I'm Doctor Joy!" the doctor said, "I'm one of ACME Japan's doctors." (Doctor Joy is like Nurse Joy (in which I don't own the character whatsoever) but unlike any other Joys around)
"Hello!" said Lee as Doctor Joy got scared.

"Don't tell me you're Brock, right?" Doctor Joy asked.
"Uh no Doctor!" said Lee "I'm Lee Jordan, I'm an ACME agent."
"And I'm Jade, free agent and amateur detective." Jade introduced herself.
"Nice to meet you both." said Doctor Joy "And these are my Pokémon...Chansey, Audino and Wigglytuff "

"What are your specialties beside Pokémon?" Jade asked.
"Not only I take care of Pokémon, but I take care of people and regular animals." Doctor Joy answered, "Right now there's trouble around five regions and all bug-type Pokémon are sick I'm stump of how this happened."

Jade used her Padphone to scan Caterpie and the result is analyzed..."Insecticide."
"What?" Doctor Joy said in a shock.
"Insecticide is a substance used to kill insects."
"And there's only one crook that can't stand bugs." said Lee.
"Buggs Zapper!" said Archie "We should've known it was his work spraying all bug-type Pokémon."

"I'm trying to find a cured for all bug type Pokémon." said Doctor Joy.
"How 'bout Pecha berries it cures Pokémon who are poisoned or this one." Jade suggested while grabbing a rainbow cube.
"A Poke blocks?" Doctor Joy said, "It might help but not good enough."
"At least I try to help." said Jade and all of the sudden someone screamed.

Jade, Lee and Archie came to the receptionist.
"(translated from French) Two little thieves have grab my macarons." the receptionist said.
"(translated from French) Where in the world are those two thieves?" Archie asked.
"(translated from French) Underneath my desk." the receptionist answered.
"(translated from French) Excuse me, ma'am!" said Jade as she looks and saw Chespin and Oshawott fighting over the macarons.
"Ches...Chespin!!!!" Chespin surprised to see Jade and ran off Oshawott declared the prize for itself but Jade grabs the box of macarons and said to Oshawott "No, no Oshawott *place the box back to the desk and take out a rainbow cube* take this instead." Oshawott is overjoyed with the Poke block and eats it.

"Chespin! Chespin!" the spiny nut Pokémon said to Clemont and Bonnie...along with a small round orange mouse with antenna like whiskers came out of Bonnie's yellow bag.

"Dedenne." said Bonnie.
"Dedenne!" the antenna Pokémon said.
"Aw what a cute little Pokémon you got there, Bonnie." said Jade.
"Actually, it's really my big brother's I'm not even ten yet." said Bonnie.

"What did Chespin do this time?" Clemont said.
"Try to scarf down a macaron again." said Lee.
"Luckily that Pokémon scared off because of me and not only Chespin but Oshawott tries to scarf down a macaron as well." said Jade.

"This is going to be a rough." said Lee.
"You got that right, Lee!" said Daniel.

"Yeah, first the Turkish Roses, then the Godiva Chocolates, bottles of Dom Perginon, Hallmark's Valentine greeting cards, the kidnapping of The Pokémon Queen of France and now the bug type Pokémon in five regions being sprayed by Buggs Zapper." said Jade.

"I know it's tough Miss Ezell, but we have to planned together before Valentine's Day approaches." said Archie.

(End of Chapter two)

Last edited:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Before going to Chapter three...here's the list of Pokémon that belong to Ash Ketchum will appear some you know in the Case of the Pokémon Pilferers...some who appeared for the first time.

1. Oshawott (the sea otter Pokémon)
2. Bulbasaur (the seed Pokémon)
3. Torkoal (the coal Pokémon)
4. Totodile (the big jaw Pokémon)
5. Noivern (the sound wave Pokémon)
6. Swellow (the swallow Pokémon)
7. Hawlucha (the wrestling Pokémon)
8. Corphish (the ruffian Pokémon)

I hope you continue enjoying this story...believe me it's funny.

Last edited:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(Chapter three)

Nagasaki, Japan

Slateport Harbor (It's a fictional place in Nagasaki because Slateport City reminds everyone of Nagasaki, Japan)

In an old warehouse...

a pale-skinned woman dressed like a witch...using her cauldron already using a potion..."How long does it take to make this love potion?" a man in a pinstripe suit asked while someone enters inside.

"Buggs it's not a love potion...this will turn a person into Pokémon more than a locomotion."

"What?!?!"

"I'm missing some Pokémon in type of a bug and not a rug."

"Did you say bug...I took care of those in an instant."

"Darn it Buggs thanks a lot now you got'em into drugs."

"Drugs...Medeva, I used a bug sprayer so what I can't stand'em like regular ones." said Buggs Zapper as Jacqueline Hyde enter the along with the red-haired girl who was tied up with a dragged by Jacqueline.

"Did I interrupt anything?" Jacqueline asked in a sweet voice.
"Not at all, Hyde!" Buggs answered as he starred at the red-haired girl. "Welcome to Nagasaki, your majesty!"

"Let me go, please!" the red-haired girl said.
"I don't think so dear...*change into her evil self* I'LL MAKE SURE OF IT THAT SOMEONE BRINGS IN ALL OF THE TREASURES FROM THE LOUVRE IF THEY WANT THEIR QUEEN BACK."

"Jacqueline Hyde." Carmen said after she came in Jacqueline turns to her sweet self..."Did you do anything to deal with a ransom note?"
"Of course, Carmen." Jacqueline answered, "if they want this one back." suddenly a barrel got roll down of the sudden...
"What was that boss...a toss?" Medeva answered.
"No Medeva!" said Carmen.
"So Whaddya want us to do, Carmen?" Buggs asked.

"Nothing it must be Eartha and Wonder Rat coming back from Europe." Carmen answered, "I should've brought Vic to go with them."

As someone came out from behind there stood a honey blonde haired/blue eyed girl wearing a magenta short fedora wearing a pink jumper dress over a grayish black top with a white collar and blue bow on it, a long red vest like jacket, black tights and brown ankle boots.

The red-haired girl gasped and said "Serena!"
"Aria, what are you doing here?" Serena asked.
"You better leave now!" Aria answered.
"Not without you, Aria come on out everybody!" said Serena and there stood three creatures at her side...a bipedal fox, a little panda bear and a cute four-legged pale cream and pinkish ears, feet and tailed creature with ribbons and bows over all over itself.

"*turning her evil self* WHY YOU PRETTY PRINCESS TAKE THIS." said Jacqueline as uses her electric orb onto Serena.

"Pancham use dark pulse to counter that orb." Serena commanded to a little panda bear, and it did cause to collide, and Jacqueline got knocked down with Buggs. "Pancham freed Aria quick!" and Pancham did.

"*gasped* Serena, look out!" said Aria after Medeva created a spell that resembles a Poke ball.

"I had enough with you...time to become a Pikachu." said Medeva as she about used a spell on Serena...Serena stopped her with the cute creature by saying "Sylveon, use fairy wind."
and the cute creature did blow the spell away...Buggs got up and yelled at Serena "YA PAY FOR THIS!"

"Braixen, knock down that bug sprayer!" Serena commanded to the bipedal fox and the bipedal fox did with a stick.

"Let's get outer here!" said Aria.
"Come on everyone!" said Serena as she, Aria, Braixen, Pancham and Sylveon ran out of the warehouse when the bug sprayer falls into Medeva's cauldron and Ka-boom!

"Oh, that's just terrific!" said Buggs.
"At least we're blasting off like Team Rocket, that's really surprise me than a hot pocket." said Medeva.
"*still in her evil self* I'LL GET THAT GIRL AND HER POKEMON TOO." said Jacqueline as she, Medeva and Buggs just blasting off.

(Reminds me when Team Rocket (mostly Jesse, James and Meowth the scratch cat Pokémon whose talks like a human...I don't own them whatsoever) being blasting off after being defeated all the time...I don't own that part whatsoever)

In the lounge...Jade arrives when Bolt tells everyone to come to the lounge along with Chase, Archie, Lee, Chief Jenny with Growlithe, Daniel, Sakura, Clemont and Bonnie along with Dedenne in her bag.

" (translated from French) In Nagasaki, Japan today an old warehouse at Slateport Harbor has been burned...there's nobody hurt inside but the police recovered some clues there." said the news reporter.
"Looks like someone is an arsonist blowing buildings like that." said Daniel.
"But there's no eyewitnesses to that blast, Daniel." said Sakura.
"Well, we've better help the police in Nagasaki they maybe stump but ACME is not." said Chief Jenny "Jade, if you please."

"I've got the coordinates ready." said Jade as she pressed the transfer button on her Padphone and the C-5 appears...Chief Jenny with Growlithe, Daniel and Sakura enter the C-5 and disappeared.

Back in Nagasaki, Japan...
Serena and Aria ran from Slateport Harbor to Downtown... along with Serena's Pokémon (Braixen, Pancham and Sylveon)

The girls catch their own breath...
"I hope everyone make it out okay." said Aria.
"Especially Carmen Sandiego." said Serena.
"I sure did." someone said, and Aria and Serena turn around saw something weird.
Serena gasped and said, "That can't be!"

"Whoa! A girl Pikachu wearing Carmen Sandiego's fedora." said Aria "Except the face is different."

"What?!?! That's impossible!"

"Uh Carmen, when was the last time you look at a mirror?" Serena asked as she uses her compact mirror unto the female Pikachu and surely enough that is Carmen Sandiego as a female Pikachu when she screamed.

Three hours later...

At a guesthouse in which it belongs to Aria's mentor...just outside of Nagasaki

Serena finished preparing dinner...while her Pokémon are eating their own food...

"Boy, am I starve!" said Aria as she returns with a pink pastry box.
"Me too." said Serena "It's not fancy but I hope you like chicken ramen noodle soup."
"It's okay by me!" said Aria.

As Carmen came out of the bathroom wearing night clothes (tank top and pajama shorts) underneath a yukata provided by one of the servants of Aria's mentor.

"I'm glad you'll back to old self, Carmen." said Serena.
"Thankfully Medeva's magic just wore off ten minutes ago." said Carmen.

"Cheer up you two." said Aria "I've got us dessert."
"Aria, that's so sweet of you I've got iced green tea already made." said Serena.
"Carmen, I hope you like frosted calamondin cake." said Aria.
" Of course, I would love to have a slice of that cake after dinner." said Carmen.

The three girls are enjoying a good dinner together that night...and of course a very good night's rest as well.

(Reminds me at the end of the Pokémon episode 'Hocus Pokémon' to the beginning of 'As Clear as Crystal' when Ash Ketchum becomes a Pikachu and then back to his own self while in the Johto region...Hey I don't own the episodes whatsoever and of course end of Chapter three)

Last edited:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(Chapter Four)

The cafeteria (it's different unlike the San Francisco branch except its sort of like a cafe with a twist of a bistro)

"(translated from French) I hope you'll like this lunch special." said Garcon, Informant for ACME France to Jade, Lee and Chase.

"(translated from French) it's a combo from Provence with a twist...Ratatouille,Confit Byaldi style and the nineteenth century version of the Salade Nicoise how's that sound?"

"(translated from French) Sounds good to me I'll have that one." said Jade.
"(translated from French) Cassoulet ,Garcon!" said Lee

"(translated from French) Just a cup of coffee and a Quiche Lorraine, please." said Chase until something sprays water at Chase's face and Jade saw Totodile (the big jaw Pokémon).

"Totodile!" said Yvette Beaumont who came into the cafeteria along with a young woman who resembles to Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games trilogy (I don't own the character nor the books whatsoever) ..."There you are, Totodile!"

"Yvette!" said Jade "Oh hello, Dominique!"
"Hey, everyone sorry we're a little late!" said Dominique.
"Not a problem, Agent Beaumont!" said Chase "What happened?"

"Nothing except there's a report from Chief Jenny while in Nagasaki investigating the Slateport Harbor arson case." Dominique answered as Garcon heads for the kitchen and Dominique place the report down onto the table.

"Totodile,why don't you just stay here okay? Me and my sister have to go okay?" said Yvette and Totodile said "Totodile" (translated 'Okay!')

After lunch...

Jade,Chase and Lee enter the conference room...along with Totodile...Oshawott open the door.

"Thanks, Oshawott!" said Jade as she, Lee and Chase along with Totodile enter the conference room and saw Armando Arguella.

"Hola everyone!" Armando said.
"Good to see you, Armando!" said Jade.

"Did you get the report from Chief Jenny?" Bolt asked.
"I have it with me, Upright!" Chase answered.
"Good because another report come in from Seoul, South Korea ACME agents have nabbed Tom A. Hawk...and believe me he's not talking."

"Now what are we going to do?" Jade asked "We have to solve the case before the Valentine's Day party."

"And we will,Jade,let's go outside!" said Armando.

Outside

"I'm glad you all are here!" said Archie as Jade, Lee, Chase ,Bolt and Armando along with Totodile and Oshawott and saw Archie, along with, Clemont, Bonnie, Cole Gannon, Maylee Young, Jason Argonaut and Tyson Jackson along with Chespin, Dedenne, a small gray rabbit with brown tips on the ears and black and blue lion like creature.

"Professor Oak has giving us a permission to use the Pokemon he brought in...Oh there you two are."

"Osha!" said Oshawott
"Dile!" said Totodile
"We are responsible to use it wisely...any questions...Good!" Archie said "I've figure Miss Ezell gets both Totodile and Oshawott."

"Mr. Arguella, you'll get Bulbasaur!"
"Gracias Senor Pelago!" said Armando as Bulbasaur "Been a long time, amigo!"
"Bulbasaur!"
"Miss Young, Torkoal is yours!"
"Torkoal!" and Maylee smiled.

"Mr. Gannon you'll take Swellow!" Archie said as a big swallow came to Cole.
"Nice to meet you Swellow!" said Cole
"Mr. Argonaut you'll take Corphish." Archie said

"What's a Corphish?" Jason asked as a lobster like creature came to Jason. "I have to ask."

"Mr. Jackson, here's Hawlucha!" said Archie as a small bipedal bird like creature with cape like wings and clawed hands.
"Nice to meet you, Hawlucha!" said Tyson.
"Hawlucha!"

"And Mr. Jordan you'll take Noivern."
"Noivern!?!?" said Lee as a large bat like creature came and Lee said "Nice! Hey what about Chase?"

"Jordan, I have to remain here." said Chase.
"But what the other two Pokémon."
"Oh, Bunnelby and Luxray are coming with us and Chespin that includes you!" said Clemont after Chespin has been caught by Clemont sawing the spiny nut Pokémon trying to sneak in the kitchen.

"Everyone,an ACME informant gives us the coordinates where the crooks are meeting at so be careful all of you." said Chase

"Right!" everyone said.

"And take these information about the Pokemon you've been assigned for." said Archie as he hand out the Pokemon's information and moves to used.

"Jordan, Jade you two are in charge of this mission...good luck all of you!" said Chase.

New York City,NY,USA

Central Park's Bethesda Terrace and Fountain...

Jade, Lee, Armando, Cole, Maylee, Jason and Tyson take a peeked behind the bushes along with Bonnie and Dedenne.

"Thank goodness for your Padphone to get us here on time." said Lee, quietly.
"Of course, Lee all we need to do is catch those crooks... they'll heading this way." said Jade, quietly.

"It's going to be over in no time." Clemont said, quietly.
"Yo, what's that?" Tyson asked, quietly.
"The future is now thanks to science! Clemontic Gear, On!" Clemont brought in his latest invention "This is the crime wrapper."
"What does it do?" Cole asked, quietly.
"It captures crooks in an instant." Clemont answered, quietly.
"Here they come!" said Maylee, quietly as Eartha, Wonder Rat, Medeva, Buggs Zapper and Jacqueline Hyde came along with other VILE agents and the stolen items.

"Yo Medeva, where's Carmen?" Eartha asked.
"Boss has been loss after we got blast off with a toss." Medeva answered.
"No fair!" Wonder Rat said.
"Yeah, it's true, Rat!" said Buggs as Clemont uses his invention carefully and surprise his latest invention got backfired and got wrapped in a tree by Medeva's magic.

"What was that?"
"Oh, it's a cute boy!" said Jacqueline in a sweet self.
"Why don't you take care of ...*screamed*" said Bonnie when Medeva lift her up with her levitation spell.

"Aha! You ACME vermins don't stand a chance!" said Buggs as the VILE agents spotted Jade, Lee, Armando, Cole, Maylee, Jason and Tyson.

(You see the next part of this story in the last chapter)

Last edited:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(Chapter five)

Bethesda Terrace and Fountain...

"Well, well look who it is." said Eartha.
"*laughed* Nice try ACME agents!" said Wonder Rat.
"Oh Yeah, rat it isn't over yet!" said Lee "Maylee!"
"Make some smoke Torkoal!" Maylee commanded and Torkoal did causing VILE to get confused where did ACME go.
"What happened?!?!" one of VILE agents asked.

"Totodile, used water gun!" said Jade as Totodile did spraying the VILE agents to the fountain.
"You're going to be in a big trouble for this." Buggs said to Totodile as he about to use his bug sprayer..."Oshawott save Totodile use razor shell." Jade commanded and Oshawott did by cutting Buggs' bug sprayer in half.

"Bunnelby, use mud slap, Luxray stop Wonder Rat, Chespin tackle." Clemont commanded.
"Swellow save Bonnie!" said Cole as Bunnelby uses mud slap onto Jacqueline Hyde's face, Luxray scared Wonder Rat by pinning him down, Chespin tackles Medeva causing her magic to lose her concentration and Swellow save Bonnie.

One of VILE agents send in a flare signal to get the other VILE agents while in Central Park.

Eartha grabbed a boulder and said, "I'll crush you, Lee Jordan!"
"No way Eartha!" said Lee "Noivern boom burst!"
Noivern turn the boulder into pieces...Eartha scared and said, "I'm outer here!"
"Bulbasaur don't let Eartha escape use vine whip, amigo!" Armando commanded and Bulbasaur did.

"Tyson look out!" said Jason as Tyson saw other VILE agents coming in "Corphish use crab hammer on the ground."

Corphish did causing the other VILE agents to fall.

"Alright Hawlucha pin'em down with flying press!" Tyson commanded and Hawlucha did.

Jacqueline Hyde turns to her evil self-cause the mud to break out of her face...
Medeva uses her spell that she tries and did earlier..."Lee Jordan don't make a decipher you become a Scyther." she said as she about to throw her spell at Lee..."Sylveon, fairy wind!"

Sylveon blow Medeva's spell away and unto Buggs whose about to grab both Totodile and Oshawott.

"Oh am I....*gasped and screamed* I'm a bug!" said Buggs as a Scyther after he sees his reflection on the fountain as he is about to run but Jade use Clemont's invention to capture him and then someone shows up with Sylveon.

"*gasped* Serena!" said Clemont and Bonnie in unison.
"I'LL GET YOU THIS TIME!!!" said Jacqueline as Pancham jump and knock down Jacqueline with arm thrust and Braixen stops Medeva by holding a torch.

The NYPD came and took Eartha, Wonder Rat, Jacqueline, Medeva and Buggs (in which Medeva's magic just got wore off ten minutes ago) away along with the other VILE agents...

"Serena, how did you get here?" Clemont asked.
"Let's just say a friend knows all of you are in a big trouble." Serena answered.
"A friend?!?!" said Jade "I've figure that's Carmen."
"Miss Serena what happened to Aria?" Armando asked.
"Aria has return to Paris unharmed!" Serena answered, "And I'm still on a journey in Kyushu region (alias the Hoenn region) to be perform in the Pokémon Contest."

"Would you explain why?" Jade asked.
"Trying to perform and make people smile just like Aria did." said Serena as Jade uses her Padphone and activate the C-5 corridor.
"This will take you straight to Nagasaki." said Jade.
"Thank you! Goodbye everyone!" said Serena as she enters the C-5.

"Well, the case is closed, the items will return just in time for Valentine's Day." said Jade.

Epilogue (Please note I don't own the information about South Korea's Valentine's Day, White Day or Black Day whatsoever)

ACME Headquarters, San Francisco, CA, USA

The Valentine's Day Party

Everyone in ACME is dancing to the music...At the refreshment table.

Jade: (dressed in a red crushed velvet dress) Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Lee: (dressed in a charcoal suit with a red necktie) Valentine's Day is kind-a different in South Korea, right?

Jade: You're right, Lee...in South Korea women give chocolates to the men.

Lee: Ah! But what do the men give to the women?

Jade: On March 14th men give women back a gift as long as it's white.

Lee: But what happens if men or women didn't get a gift?

Jade: On April 14th they wear black and eat Jajangmyeon, a noodle dish topped with thick black soybean paste, diced pork and vegetables.

Lee: Really? *While Jade is pouring a cup of her Valentine's Day tea. *

Jade: Yeah, Lee! Want some of my iced tea?

Lee: I'll passed *grabs a bottle of hard apple cider and leaves*

Jade shrugged and smile.

The end! (P.S. All bug-type are recovered thanks to Doctor Joy with a special healing potion)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((So... is it me or does the board not process double-space between sentences as double-space? Kinda bugs me, but I'll live))
    Quote Link
  • I :
    Guest invaderhorizongreen has joined the room.
  • I (Guest) invaderhorizongreen:
    Deric Storm said:
    Invader, have you checked your spam folder. Sometimes, I've had password reset emails go in there
    yes I have checked spam nothing
    Quote Link
    I even have the site white listed, for a wild shot can any of you post a new question in the guessing game I had set up
    Quote Link
    I would like to see if that will get my email to ping
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
    I know that might just be a shot in the dark but why not try
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Sure why not?
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I hope you get it fixed Invader!!
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Dj Inn(Djinn) :
    Dj Inn(Djinn) has left the room.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Good Morning everybody. I hope you all have a wonderful day :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know a group of Jellyfish is called a Smack? -Nat Geo
    Quote Link
    Smack O’ jellies is now a term
    • Haha
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((OOC: So, I am still here (at least, while ACP is still a thing, then I have to tether my phone to my laptop, send it's internet to Ethernet to my router and setup my other laptop to access that... I managed it once totally by accident)... updating stuff I'm working on is not a fun process (if anyone checks my stories folder on my Google Drive) anymore... the laptop at my desk is old (Core 2 Duo, 2Ghz, 4 gigs RAM, Win7 Ultimate)... Chrome won't update, Drive won't work... I'm stuck using FreeFileSync to keep stuff up to datep things synced. I have plans of getting a job and having money to have something better (a doorstop is better)
    • Love
    Reactions: Julie Justice
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I'm sorry if any of my posts are/could be inflammatory or anything... some of them are stuff I've had in the pipeline for a while, and I messed with it enough to get it postable... that's why there are dates showing when I started working on stuff... I'm not, and never have been, trying to step on anyone's toes or say "this is how it should be"... I have no say here, not sure who does these days (like I posted... maybe this is a test to see if we devolve into chaos). Posts like Hierarchy were started long ago, and meant as a guideline and not because I'm the voice of Sauron.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I don't have the time to be here a whole lot, I don't have much beyond mom to help with my rent (and once I have a job, that'll take up more time, though I will keep working on stuff (both for here and not) as often as possible, and post when possible on here. I have a question that needs some clarification... being that we are supposed to get permission from the person if we use their character in an addition/story/post, how would that apply if the character is core to the universe (like Carmen... I can replace @Chase, maybe cobble someone into @Ivy's place... but, like @Carmen, being that she's a major character, as long as I don't have her acting or write a major part for her, would that circumvent the rule at all?
    • Love
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I'm just curious... the absence of the major's leaves a gap that I'm not sure what to do with anything... we (the Left Behind) could do a story together (or some stories separate), and that'd be cool, but without being able to use any major's, I'm not sure where to take anything. And, yeah... you can probably guess what my typing is like here (or anyplace else)... I type here or in Word, I type something (or notepad), and 15-20+ seconds later it shows up, so I have to stay on top of my grammar and spelling. I have to keep on top of all that, because I'm working on the big Carmen story at the same time, so I can't slip off my game.))
    • Love
    Quote Link
  • Julie Justice Julie Justice:
    @Jon Eckart Not exactly sure if I understand all your computer probs. I hope you get those resolved soon. Yes, I have many probs with my basic Google Chrome, too. I think it's fair to say we all have a love/hate relationship with technology. 😆 As far as your stories are concerned, you can use any cannon character you like, whether there is a person playing that role on here or not. Say the story is a fanfiction; and that the version of Chase, or Carmen (or whoever) from the computer games, gameshow (or whatever). We don't do Netflix Carmen, mostly because of the violence. And because it is fanfiction, you can also create other characters and situations to suit your story. Now, Chase, Carme, Ivy (or whoever) were here, of course, you would ask their permission; tell them your idea; and if they like it they might write it with you. 🙂
    Quote Link
    @Jon Eckart Now, if you for a friendship with someone on--and off-site, you might form a partnership with them, and write stories together (like Chase and Carmen; or Chase and Ivy; or Lucy and I) and then you will just put a statement saying that this story is a co-write with whoever. In fact, if you collaborate with this person a lot, people will just assume they have your permission; although you should always say it anyway, just as a common courtesy. In fact, ironically, the only people whose permission you must always ask to use their characters are "original" characters, who are creations of their individual writers (which most of us on here, are) specifically because we are not cannon. I hope that makes sense. 🙂
    Quote Link
    @Jon Eckart Now, if you want to write something, but don't have a lot of time, I would suggest posting a status; or replying to someone else's status. Or you could start a guessing game. Look under Forums/Guessing Games, and look at some things other people have done, to give you ideas. I hope that helps. 🙂
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know that the Mockingbird is the state bird of 5 states? Florida, Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Texas.
    Quote Link
    It seems the Mock-5 is unstoppable... Go Speed Go!
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I just heard on the news they're going to have to remove the Sakura trees in Washington because of damage to a sea wall. They have to build a sea wall and replant new trees.
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    They were a gift from the mayor of Tokyo!
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Okay wait. Only 158 of the 2,500 have to be taken down. They are also taking clippings from the cut down trees to propagate new ones
    Quote Link
    Lucy Lucy: Okay wait. Only 158 of the 2,500 have to be taken down. They are also taking clippings from the...