ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
The kid, laundry room ghost.
Color #
0000FF
"Nice to meet you Kaytoh." She replied. "Well thanks for saving me, that guy is really creepy."

Hesitantly she called the ACME people, and told them her situation. The person on the other end, took her massage and she hoped they would not be too concerned.

"As for your house, are there other people there, and are they nice?" Moonchild asked. "By the way you can all me Kristine, would you like to know my friends better?"

Neb

The VILEiest VILE to ever VILE a VILE
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Nebuchadnezzar (Neb) Ullyss (formerly Kid Kidman), Kitty, Seryy Pripyat
Color #
323E4F
"Hey Kristine. Let's get you settled first before I ask too many questions. I want to write all this down." Kidman said, then chuckled under her breath. "And yeah, he can be pretty creepy... "

She took her helmet out of her bag. "Most of the guys there are pretty nice, if they're around. Really it's just a place to crash. My friends and I travel around a lot."

She led the girl down the road, then turned down an ally way. "You ever ride on the back of a motorcycle before?"

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
0000FF
Kristine thought about it, soon a memory of riding one came back to her. It was a mere glimpse,but it was enough to stir a moment of joy.

"Yes I have in my travels, I love to ride!" She exclaimed excitedly. "I have not done so in ages."

Though she was wondering exactly, where they were going to, and how long she would be there.

Neb

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
323E4F
She had to admit, she wasn't expecting to hear that, but was glad to. "Okay lil' mate, you can wear my helmet. I'll just have to drive slow." Kidman said as she handed the helmet over. It probably wouldn't fit right, but would be better than nothing.

Then she got on the bike and motioned for Moonchild to do the same.

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
0000FF
Kristine put on the helmet, it was a little big for her, but it would work. Getting on the bike she wondered,where this latest adventure would take her. Hopefully her friends would not mind her being away, and would not send anyone after her.

Neb

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
323E4F
It seemed daft to bring a stranger into VILE headquarters, but VILE headquarters was currently a very public and mostly legal theatre that most anyone could enter. So long as no one knew who ran it or got into the sealed off areas, it didn't really matter much.

As far as anyone knew, she was a vagrant that worked at the place, and that was exactly what she told Moonchild as she pulled up in front.

"Behold, my house!"

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
0000FF
Looking at the place, she was rather impressed, and spent a while staring at the outside of it. There was just something, about architecture that captured her interest. Now that she had seen the exterior, she wanted to know what the inside looked like.

"This is quite a lovely place." She said at last. "Thanks for the lift, and is there anyone I should avoid?"

Neb

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
323E4F
"Just Flag, and he's not here." She said with a laugh. VILE house was fairly empty at the moment anyway. Kidman led Moonchild through the lobby, up some stairs, down some halls, and into a fairly large auditorium and up still more stairs until they were in a round encircled in tiny windows.

"This is my room. Sorry about the mess." Kidman said as she tossed some things aside.

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
0000FF
"No worries, as long as I have a place to sleep I am ok." Kristine mused. "This is a rather lovely room though, I wish I had a place like this at the lab."

The windows were letting in the light of late afternoon, that made here a bit sleepy looking at it. However there was work to be done, and some questions that she wanted answered.

"So do you want to get to know my friends?" Kristine asked. "They might be in a much better mood."

Neb

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
323E4F
Kidman finished straightening up, took two sodas out of her mini fridge, then sat down. "Okay lil mate, so long as they don't shock you again."

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
0000FF
"I don't think they will, that was just them telling me to stay away from Mr.Flag. " She replied. "Some people just set them off, and they can warn me a bit harshly."

With that she gently tapped her arm getting one to appear, it was glowing a soft green that shifted to blue. Eventually it took the form of a praying mantis, and walked over to Kaytoh.

Neb

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
323E4F
"Cor!" Kidman said, resisting the urge to touch it. "Although it isn't a good idea for them to incapacitate you when you're in danger..."

She handed Moonchild a soda. "So you're from outer space too?"

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Is everyone ready for the solar eclipse on April 8th, 2024? :)
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    yes
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Affirmative
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I’m staying inside
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I just found a wolf spider in my house. :D
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    one of the GOOD spiders you want around because they eat all the really bad bugs in the house. We put them outside :)
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know there are over 400 species of parrots in the world??
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know David Attenborough was knighted twice? First in 1985, and again in 2002
    • Wow
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Jade and Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    @Lucy ... don't know if you really want wolf spiders in your home... I'd go for jumping spiders, they can't bite... wolf spiders are the fast movers, and they can bite.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    And, jumpers are cute
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((Will lose my ACP internet towards the end of the month, unless anyone knows about it ending sooner. Trying to switch my Lifeline phone to a better provider that doesn't shut me off after four and a half gigs of data, nothing but failure so far and "call here" and "it's on their end" and the back and forth crap... in the morning, it's time to demand the supervisor and might even get to harsh language (after three days of that). I plan to use the Lifeline phone tethered as Internet source, share that to my own router... I've done it before (it's messy, and not 100% effective, but it works). ))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((The 'net is the main way to apply for jobs now, so I need that, and I've moved/changed Lifeline providers before without an issue, so no idea what the problem is. I have active Verizon through ACP, active Lifeline through Airtalk... is that somehow the issue? If anyone knows, please let me know before I tear someone a new one (ya know what I mean). After three days of this, and two days about a month ago, I'm ready to walk there with katana in hand.))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the phone I have (Samsung Galaxy S9... gotten for free through Airtalk... note to anyone: if you choose a nice phone through them, you are locked into a 120 day "commitment" to get the phone for free, and they have a very hard data limit... once you use up your data, they cut you off, point blank.))
    Quote Link
    Jon Eckart Jon Eckart: ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the...