Lost and found

Discussion in 'The Studio' started by Invader, May 31, 2015.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Invader

Invader Writer

AWOL
    Color #:
    0000FF
    "Nice to meet you Kaytoh." She replied. "Well thanks for saving me, that guy is really creepy."

Hesitantly she called the ACME people, and told them her situation. The person on the other end, took her massage and she hoped they would not be too concerned.

"As for your house, are there other people there, and are they nice?" Moonchild asked. "By the way you can all me Kristine, would you like to know my friends better?"

2. Kid Kidman

Kid Kidman V.I.L.E. Agent

Currently named Neb Ulyss
    Color #:
    323E4F
    "Hey Kristine. Let's get you settled first before I ask too many questions. I want to write all this down." Kidman said, then chuckled under her breath. "And yeah, he can be pretty creepy... "

She took her helmet out of her bag. "Most of the guys there are pretty nice, if they're around. Really it's just a place to crash. My friends and I travel around a lot."

She led the girl down the road, then turned down an ally way. "You ever ride on the back of a motorcycle before?"

3. Invader

Invader Writer

AWOL
    Color #:
    0000FF
    Kristine thought about it, soon a memory of riding one came back to her. It was a mere glimpse,but it was enough to stir a moment of joy.

"Yes I have in my travels, I love to ride!" She exclaimed excitedly. "I have not done so in ages."

Though she was wondering exactly, where they were going to, and how long she would be there.

4. Kid Kidman

Color #:
    323E4F
    She had to admit, she wasn't expecting to hear that, but was glad to. "Okay lil' mate, you can wear my helmet. I'll just have to drive slow." Kidman said as she handed the helmet over. It probably wouldn't fit right, but would be better than nothing.

Then she got on the bike and motioned for Moonchild to do the same.

5. Invader

Invader Writer

AWOL
    Color #:
    0000FF
    Kristine put on the helmet, it was a little big for her, but it would work. Getting on the bike she wondered,where this latest adventure would take her. Hopefully her friends would not mind her being away, and would not send anyone after her.

6. Kid Kidman

Color #:
    323E4F
    It seemed daft to bring a stranger into VILE headquarters, but VILE headquarters was currently a very public and mostly legal theatre that most anyone could enter. So long as no one knew who ran it or got into the sealed off areas, it didn't really matter much.

As far as anyone knew, she was a vagrant that worked at the place, and that was exactly what she told Moonchild as she pulled up in front.

"Behold, my house!"

7. Invader

Invader Writer

AWOL
    Color #:
    0000FF
    Looking at the place, she was rather impressed, and spent a while staring at the outside of it. There was just something, about architecture that captured her interest. Now that she had seen the exterior, she wanted to know what the inside looked like.

"This is quite a lovely place." She said at last. "Thanks for the lift, and is there anyone I should avoid?"

8. Kid Kidman

Color #:
    323E4F
    "Just Flag, and he's not here." She said with a laugh. VILE house was fairly empty at the moment anyway. Kidman led Moonchild through the lobby, up some stairs, down some halls, and into a fairly large auditorium and up still more stairs until they were in a round encircled in tiny windows.

"This is my room. Sorry about the mess." Kidman said as she tossed some things aside.

9. Invader

Invader Writer

AWOL
    Color #:
    0000FF
    "No worries, as long as I have a place to sleep I am ok." Kristine mused. "This is a rather lovely room though, I wish I had a place like this at the lab."

The windows were letting in the light of late afternoon, that made here a bit sleepy looking at it. However there was work to be done, and some questions that she wanted answered.

"So do you want to get to know my friends?" Kristine asked. "They might be in a much better mood."

10. Kid Kidman

Color #:
    323E4F
    Kidman finished straightening up, took two sodas out of her mini fridge, then sat down. "Okay lil mate, so long as they don't shock you again."

11. Invader

Invader Writer

AWOL
    Color #:
    0000FF
    "I don't think they will, that was just them telling me to stay away from Mr.Flag. " She replied. "Some people just set them off, and they can warn me a bit harshly."

With that she gently tapped her arm getting one to appear, it was glowing a soft green that shifted to blue. Eventually it took the form of a praying mantis, and walked over to Kaytoh.

12. Kid Kidman

Color #:
    323E4F
    "Cor!" Kidman said, resisting the urge to touch it. "Although it isn't a good idea for them to incapacitate you when you're in danger..."

She handed Moonchild a soda. "So you're from outer space too?"

13. Invader

Invader Writer

AWOL
    Color #:
    0000FF
    "Oh don't worry about touching them, they wont, harm you." Moonchild replied. "I am not quite from outer space as you put it, more of from another dimension."

Taking the can of soda she took a sip of it, and found it was a delightful beverage. Sitting down she let out a sigh, while remembering her past.

"Think of worlds as being beads on a necklace, whereas the sting connects the worlds." Moonchild continued. "I can use that string to access other worlds, and travel between them."

With that she started to fidget with a necklace, that was around her neck. The necklace was of many constantly changing colors, it was in the shape of a crescent moon, surrounded by stars.

14. Kid Kidman

Color #:
    323E4F
    Kidman gently touched the mantis. "Hmmm.... I wonder if that's how Flag got here. He doesn't know. Or care most of the time. I'm pretty sure I'm from here, just warped."

She ran her fingers through her grey hair. "So what you doing here?"

15. Invader

Invader Writer

AWOL
    Color #:
    0000FF
    "Right now just trying to get back home, I was a prisoner in a lab for thirteen years." Moonchild sighed. "I was supposed to find someone but, wound up being sucked into a time vortex."

Closing her eyes, she relived the moment of falling into it, and being sent to the wrong year. At least she had been lucky this time, though loosing her powers was distressing.

"As a result I had to take someones place, to insure the timeline here would remain intact." She continued. "I wound up being taken to ACME, by an artificial intelligence I set free." "I have been with them for a year now, they are nice people."

16. Kid Kidman

Color #:
    323E4F
    Kidman blinked, then blinked again. She took a quick glance around the room before getting up and cleaning even more.

"That sounds like it sucked." she said with an uneasy laugh as she surreptitiously hid her VILE flair. "Because it's a vortex, and those can suck you in. heh heh ehhe..."

17. Invader

Invader Writer

AWOL
    Color #:
    0000FF
    "I don't mind them as much as the storms between worlds, those are far worse." She mused. "If you don't mind, I need to get started on replicating the gems."

With that she coaxed the praying mantis, over and showed them the gem. The creature took hold of it and kept turning it over, then proceed to tap the gem. Then it moved on to measurements, and looked at it thoroughly.

18. Kid Kidman

Color #:
    323E4F
    "Okay then. You can sleep on the mattress over there, and I showed you where the bathroom is."

Kidman picked up the book. "Do you need this? Otherwise I'm going to go scan it."

19. Invader

Invader Writer

AWOL
    Color #:
    0000FF
    "No need for the book." Moonchild replied. "If you hear any sounds don't worry, I will be fine."

With that she called the crystal mantis over, and asked it to wake the others. Within moments there was a large group of crystals. Each one had a different form, and all examined the gem. Right away they started on their work, as Moonchild watched ever so carefully.

"Remember." She instructed them. "They have to be perfect replicas."

20. Kid Kidman

Color #:
    323E4F
    "Man.... I wish my crystals did cute stuff like that..." Kidman mumbled as she watched the little crowd. Then she handed Moonchild her prepaid phone. "I'll be outside. Call me if you need anything, okay?"