findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(Chapter Eleven)

(Finishing up Snow White)

The Royal Palace

Narrator: The Huntsman is worry about being such a coward while try to get rid of Snow White for the Queen's sake and then he saw the Queen looking at the mirror...

Queen: Mirror,mirror,on the wall who now is the fairest one of all.
Mirror: Oh I'm afraid Snow White is still the fairest one of all...in a cottage where the seven dwarfs live in the deep forest.
Queen: But she's gone here is her heart. (Queen show the Mirror what's inside the box and the mirror laughed) What's so funny?
Mirror: Snow White still lives not unless she's a pig(laughed)
Queen: I got a heart of a pig...what a cheap low life huntsman!
(Huntsman gulped) I'll deal with him later right now I have to deal with Snow White myself.(The Queen leaves while the Huntsman sneak on purpose)
Mirror: My,oh my the Queen thinks Snow White is the fairest one of all...please no one is the fairest one of all and I always played at the Queen's game no one will suspected a thing that I always lied to her(laughed as the Huntsman ran out of the room)

Narrator: The Huntsman and tries to hide behind the bushes but instead he bumped into someone else.
(Huntsman is scared)
Prince: Shh! Be quiet! Listen have you seen Snow White?
Huntsman: Not did I know of. (gulped)

Narrator: Meanwhile in the secret passage of the palace the Queen enter a room which belong to a wizard.

Queen: I better find a potion of disguises (spotted a box and picks it up and then open the box saw the bottles of potion and grab one of potions out of the box) Ah,perfect a peddler's disguise...now let's if this potion works.(Opens the bottle and drinks it)

Narrator: And within seconds the Queen is turned into a peddler.

Peddler: (laughed out loud/Sara) It works now how get rid of that girl...Aha! A poisoned apple sounds nice I hope there's no antidote (she opens the book to get ready to create and find out if there's an antidote) *gasped* there is 'a true love's kiss' no dwarf will never kiss her never they will bury alive (laughed out loud)

Narrator: The next day is another work day for the dwarfs.

Red: Thistle,do us a favor stay here and keep an eye on Snow White,we're all worried something might happen to her,Okay? (Thistle shook his head 'yes') Thank you,Thistle!

Narrator: Snow White waves goodbye to the dwarfs as they head for work.

Snow White: Well,that's everyone (gasped and saw Thistle) Thistle,why are you here? (Thistle gives a piece of paper to Snow White) Oh Thistle as much as you care I'm okay without protection just go to work (Thistle nodded his head 'no' and Thistle ran off) That's better.
Peddler: It sure does!
(Snow White gasped and saw a peddler)
Peddler: Don't be afraid have something special for you...I hope you like apples they are so delicious(the Peddler gave Snow White a red apple) This apple is special for you.

At the Diamond Mine
(Thistle ran as fast as he could)
Red: Thistle,what are you doing here? I thought we told you to keep an eye on Snow White (Thistle explained in sign language) What is it?
Forrest: I don't know about you but we don't know what he's trying to tell us something.
Indigo: I believe Thistle warn us that the Queen has Snow White!
Dwarfs: Oh no Snow White!

Narrator: When the dwarfs came back to the cottage it was too late.
Peddler: (laughed out loud) Now I shall be the fairest one of all (and disappeared)

Narrator: the Dwarfs took pity on themselves and decided not to bury her so they made a coffin out of glass and gold...all the sudden the Prince came.

Prince: Oh my,...Snow White! May I see her?
Red: of course you can! (Tangerine and Mellow uncover the coffin lid the Prince came)
Prince: Oh Snow White I wish you be my wife.
Narrator: Then all the sudden Snow White coughed and all the sudden it spit a piece of an apple.
Prince: Snow White,be alright!
Narrator: So the Prince has kissed Snow White and Snow White woke up!
Snow White: Dear Prince!
Prince: Snow White!
Dwarfs: Snow White *cheered*

The Royal Palace

Queen: Mirror,mirror on the wall who is now the fairest one of all.
Mirror: Why should I answer that question all the time?
Queen: Let me guess Snow White,right!
Mirror: Wrong, neither you or Snow White is the fairest one of all I just lied to you (laughed as Snow White,Prince,Huntsman and the seven dwarfs)
Indigo: I told you it was the mirror
Mirror: *gasped*
Queen: How dare you lied to my face? (mirror shows the Queen her ugly self) *started to cry*
Red: Let's all get rid of that mirror.
Narrator: Yes they get rid of that mirror and the magician well he's trap for good...(the story ends) The Queen felt sorry for Snow White...but Snow White forgives her stepsister Snow White knows that the Queen is beautiful inside and out...oh yes Snow White and the Prince lived happily ever after.

(end of chapter eleven)

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(Chapter Twelve)

"I want you to put your cat in one of your fairy tale stories featuring a son of a miller in whom a cat wearing a pair of boots calls him the Marquis of Carabas the truth is better than tell a lie." Jade finished reading the note while her cat,Sam woke up from his catnap..."Well,Sam I guess you're in this story except cats don't talk unless is in fairy tales you're Puss in Boots...I remember Josha is surprised meeting a detective whose in fact is a little shy...but does try to have a crush on Josha."

Puss in Boots

Based on the story by Giovanni Francesco Straparola in 1550, Giambattista Basile in 1634 and Charles Perrault in the end of the seventeenth century.(I don't own the story whatsoever)

Characters

Narrator(Jade)
Puss in Boots (Sam and for the first and only time ever in fairy tale mode with Armando Arguella,voicing Puss in Boots)
Juan Pedro,the cat's owner (Josha)
The King (unknown)
Princess Lucia (Detective Discovery, a non-canon character in which I ask permission so everyone will know)
The Ogre (Unknown)
The Two Thieves (Double Trouble)
The King's Royal Guardsmen(unknown)
Captain of the King's Royal guards(unknown)

(the story begins)

Narrator: Once upon a time there a young man named Juan Pedro whose father is a miller passed away there wasn't any valuable for Juan Pedro as he end up with his father's cat named Puss, while the mill and the livestock are taken away.

Juan Pedro(Josha): Oh bueno everything's gone except for you,Puss...What can I do?

Narrator: all the sudden Puss spotted a pair of small boots...Puss doesn't realize that the small boots are really magic boots and the boots just slips on to Puss!
Juan Pedro: Puss,where are you?
Puss (Sam/Armando voicing): ...Right here!
Juan Pedro: Who's there?
Puss: Master it's me,Puss (Juan Pedro turns around and saw Puss) Hola!
Juan Pedro: Huh! Puss,you can talk?
Puss: Si,master! It was these boots that transform me.
Juan Pedro: Oh my! That's amazing!
Narrator: and then all the sudden two men ran with two sacks.
Puss: Stand back,master I'll take care of this.
Narrator: so Juan Pedro did.
Two Thieves (Double Trouble): Out of the way,Pussycat!
Puss: What are trying to do find a place to do laundry?
(Two Thieves growled at Puss)
Narrator: Juan Pedro saw a string from the one of sacks he loose it up a string and there spilling gold coins on the ground.
Two Thieves:What the...!
Puss: Oh now I know you boys took these how dare you?
Two Thieves: Why you?
Narrator: And then Puss has got a sword as appeared by magic and...well...All the sudden the King's Royal Guardsman appeared and saw the two thieves tied.

Captain: Who are you,fine warrior?
Puss: I'm Puss!
Captain: But you're a cat!?!?!
Puss: Exactly!
Captain: Who is your owner?
Puss: My master is uh...The Marquis of Carabas!
Captain: The King will be please for the bravery.

Narrator: The Royal Guardsmen took the two thieves away and recover the loot just then Juan Pedro appeared.
Juan Pedro: The Marquis of Carabas!?!?! Are you crazy? I'm just a simple poor homeless man.
Puss: I just wanted to make a fortune for you,master!
Juan Pedro: Oh bueno!

(end of Chapter Twelve)

Last edited:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(Chapter Thirteen)

(Continuing with Puss in Boots)

Narrator: So Puss did by giving gifts with the help of Juan Pedro of course...by helping the royal hunters hunt for a rabbit for the King's dinner...Puss grab the rabbit by grabbing by the sack and give it to the royal hunters...And then Puss and Juan Pedro stops a runaway horse which belong to the stable master at the Royal Palace.

The Royal Palace

King: I still refused that ogre to have the rest of my kingdom including Lucia
Captain: Her Royal Highness?

King: Yes,my daughter knows she'll never married the ogre she rather married a prince.
Captain: But Your Majesty,no prince came to have your daughter's hand in marriage...they are afraid of the ogre.

King: *sighed* you're right,Captain!
Narrator: And there was the king's only child,Princess Lucia who came to the throne room.
Lucia(Detective Discovery): Father,father!
King: What is it,my daughter?
Lucia: My horse has returned to the palace,the stable master is happy.
Captain: If you don't mind,your majesty!

King: Yes,Captain why don't you talk to the stable master.
Captain: Yes Your Majesty! (to Lucia) Princess,it'll be best to be safe in your room.
Lucia: Thank you,Captain (The princess leaves the throne room)

Narrator: After the stable master explained to the Royal Captain of the guards...The captain was surprised what the stable master said.

King: The Marquis of Carabas!
Captain: It's true,your majesty he and his cat were the ones who save the princess' horse.
King: Then get the royal carriage we must find the Marquis.
Captain: Why?

King: He'll be the one to marry my daughter and speaking of her I need her to come with me.
Captain: Yes,your majesty!

Narrator: Meanwhile around the countryside Juan Pedro and Puss still looking for a place to live and work for Juan Pedro's sake.

Puss: Are you going loco,master?
Juan Pedro: No Puss it's important for me to look for job.
Puss: I'm trying to make a fortune we did something nice.
Juan Pedro: It's not good enough!
Puss: Listen,master,I don't care you're going to be royal anyway.
Juan Pedro: Oh Puss,I'm warning you I am not the Marquis of Carabas.
Puss: Boy you needed a bath badly!
Juan Pedro: Oh bueno! (Juan Pedro screams after he trip over a rock and fell in the lake)
Puss: Master,are you alright?
Juan Pedro: I'm alright...*gasped*
Narrator: Once again Juan Pedro hides not from crooks but the royal carriage and Puss stop the coach.

Puss: Help! My master is in trouble!
Captain: Where?
Puss: Around the lake he's going to drowned.
Narrator: So Puss led the royal captain and the royal carriage to Juan Pedro who was about to get out of the lake with his wet clothes on.
Juan Pedro: *screamed as the royal captain grabbed him* Let go!
Captain: It's okay we're here to help!
Juan Pedro: Oh Puss not again! (The King came out of the carriage)
King: I'm glad you're alright...Who are you,young man?
Juan Pedro: I'm...
Puss: He's my master the Marquis of Carabas!
King: You're the marquis?
Juan Pedro: Your majesty!
Puss: He is! He's just shy that's why!
Juan Pedro: Oh bueno!

Narrator: And then Juan Pedro saw Princess Lucia coming out of the royal carriage.
Lucia: Oh my!
Juan Pedro: *gulped* Hola!
King: I see you met my daughter...Lucia,this here is
Juan Pedro: I'm Juan Pedro!
Lucia: You're the Marquis of Carabas!
Juan Pedro: You see! (The King throws his royal robe unto Juan Pedro)
King: Come on,we're all going back to the palace anyway!
Lucia: the Royal Tailor will get fine clothes for you to wear before dinner.
Juan Pedro: But I'm...
Puss: Lucky,that's all! (Juan Pedro slapped his forehead with his right hand)

Narrator: While looking at Juan Pedro on to the crystal ball...the mysterious one is not pleased.
?: I will not let Princess Lucia married to a peasant boy whose cat thinks he's the Marquis of Carabas...I will married her she shall be my wife forever (laughed out loud)

(end of Chapter Thirteen)

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(Chapter Fourteen)

(finishing up with Puss in Boots)

The Royal Palace

Narrator: Dressed in fine clothing after a good warm bath Juan Pedro appeared embracing in front of himself while looking the mirror.
Puss(as he came to Juan Pedro): Looking good,Master!
Juan Pedro: I don't know what to say except telling the truth to the king!
Puss: Oh come on,lighten up at least you're going to marry the princess.
Juan Pedro: Yeah right I'm not qualify to married the princess I rather see her married a prince instead of peasant boy who pretends to be royal in which is true.
Puss: Oh whiskers!
Juan Pedro: It's true and I don't have a castle or a mansion to live in.
Narrator: Dinner is about to begin...Juan Pedro is getting nervous to tell the truth in front of the king and Lucia...when all the sudden...The Captain of the Royal Guards shows up.
Captain: Oh thank goodness your lordship it's the princess!
Juan Pedro: *gasped* What happened to her?
Captain: The Ogre got her and the king needs your help!
Juan Pedro: Oh no!

Narrator: After hearing this Juan Pedro and Puss decided to leave the next day to save the princess and they did...

The Ogre's Mansion

Juan Pedro: So this is where the Ogre lives?
Puss: and that's where we can find the princess,master and a home at the same time.
Juan Pedro: Puss!
Puss: You needed one.
Juan Pedro: Oh here we go again!

Narrator: So Juan Pedro and Puss tip-toe carefully entering the mansion and then they heard someone crying and saw the princess who is chained up and there's they saw the ogre.

Ogre: Relax, Princess your father will see you one last time before we wed.
(Lucia still weeping)
Juan Pedro: Now what?
Puss: I'll distract the ogre.
Juan Pedro: Are you crazy? You're going to get eaten or worse.
Puss: Trust me I know what I'm doing!
Narrator: Juan Pedro decided to get the Royal Guards along with the king to come at once so he ran...while Puss enter the room where the ogre is.

Ogre: Well,well if isn't a kitty cat.
Puss: The name is Puss and do me a favor let the princess go.
Ogre: Not until her father comes (grinning laughed at Puss)
Puss: What's so funny?
Ogre: The reason I laugh is that when her father comes therefore I devoured him.
Puss: The question is if I were you and if you were me eating by you what are you going to become when you try to devoured me?

Narrator: The Ogre's face gets so red...he decide to get Puss first to answered the question...and well.

the Ogre's Mansion

(Juan Pedro,the King and the Royal guards came)

Juan Pedro: Puss! Puss!
Puss: Over here,master!
Narrator: Juan Pedro,the King and the Royal guards came and saw Puss and the princess.
Lucia: Father!
King: My dear Lucia,are you alright?
Lucia: I am alright thanks to Puss he got rid of the ogre.
Juan Pedro: How did you do that?
Puss: I ate him.
Juan Pedro: you ate the ogre?
Puss: I did,master his magic turn himself into a mouse.
Juan Pedro: What a smart cat you are,Puss!
Puss: Gracias,Master!
King: well done...Marquis of Carabas you will married my daughter.
(Lucia is happy)
Juan Pedro: I can't
King: What? Why not?
Juan Pedro: I'm not the Marquis of Carabas my cat made it up so he can get us a fortune I rather look for a job and find a place to stay...I'm not worthy to married your daughter I am sorry I'm just a simple poor and homeless son of a miller...come on Puss let's go!

Narrator: So Juan Pedro is about to leave along with Puss who is sad.
Puss: I can't believe this,master you just threw everything and you broke the princess' heart she loves you.
Juan Pedro: I have no choice,Puss she's better off with a prince anyway.
Lucia (as she and the Captain came): Juan Pedro!
Juan Pedro: Oh your highness I have to stay away from you.
Lucia: You don't understand my father's royal guardsman search everything that ogre took.
Captain: And here I believe this is yours (Captain gave Juan Pedro a scroll)

Narrator: And then Juan Pedro unroll the scroll and surprise enough that Juan Pedro has a royal blood after all...Thanks to his cat,Puss... Juan Pedro,who is after all the Marquis of Carabas and so he and Princess Lucia along with Puss they all lived purrfectly ever after.

(end of Chapter Fourteen)

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(Epilogue)

Jade's House

After finishing writing her version of 'Puss in Boots' Jade starred at her cat,Sam..."Sam,it looks I'm done with fairy tales for now all I know there's a good ending who whenever someone knows a good fairy tale story hey I can created one in my own way...right,Sam."

And Sam meowed...The End for now!

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • I (Guest) invaderhorizongreen:
    I even have the site white listed, for a wild shot can any of you post a new question in the guessing game I had set up
    Quote Link
    I would like to see if that will get my email to ping
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
    I know that might just be a shot in the dark but why not try
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Sure why not?
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I hope you get it fixed Invader!!
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Dj Inn(Djinn) :
    Dj Inn(Djinn) has left the room.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Good Morning everybody. I hope you all have a wonderful day :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know a group of Jellyfish is called a Smack? -Nat Geo
    Quote Link
    Smack O’ jellies is now a term
    • Haha
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((OOC: So, I am still here (at least, while ACP is still a thing, then I have to tether my phone to my laptop, send it's internet to Ethernet to my router and setup my other laptop to access that... I managed it once totally by accident)... updating stuff I'm working on is not a fun process (if anyone checks my stories folder on my Google Drive) anymore... the laptop at my desk is old (Core 2 Duo, 2Ghz, 4 gigs RAM, Win7 Ultimate)... Chrome won't update, Drive won't work... I'm stuck using FreeFileSync to keep stuff up to datep things synced. I have plans of getting a job and having money to have something better (a doorstop is better)
    • Love
    Reactions: Julie Justice
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I'm sorry if any of my posts are/could be inflammatory or anything... some of them are stuff I've had in the pipeline for a while, and I messed with it enough to get it postable... that's why there are dates showing when I started working on stuff... I'm not, and never have been, trying to step on anyone's toes or say "this is how it should be"... I have no say here, not sure who does these days (like I posted... maybe this is a test to see if we devolve into chaos). Posts like Hierarchy were started long ago, and meant as a guideline and not because I'm the voice of Sauron.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I don't have the time to be here a whole lot, I don't have much beyond mom to help with my rent (and once I have a job, that'll take up more time, though I will keep working on stuff (both for here and not) as often as possible, and post when possible on here. I have a question that needs some clarification... being that we are supposed to get permission from the person if we use their character in an addition/story/post, how would that apply if the character is core to the universe (like Carmen... I can replace @Chase, maybe cobble someone into @Ivy's place... but, like @Carmen, being that she's a major character, as long as I don't have her acting or write a major part for her, would that circumvent the rule at all?
    • Love
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I'm just curious... the absence of the major's leaves a gap that I'm not sure what to do with anything... we (the Left Behind) could do a story together (or some stories separate), and that'd be cool, but without being able to use any major's, I'm not sure where to take anything. And, yeah... you can probably guess what my typing is like here (or anyplace else)... I type here or in Word, I type something (or notepad), and 15-20+ seconds later it shows up, so I have to stay on top of my grammar and spelling. I have to keep on top of all that, because I'm working on the big Carmen story at the same time, so I can't slip off my game.))
    • Love
    Quote Link
  • Julie Justice Julie Justice:
    @Jon Eckart Not exactly sure if I understand all your computer probs. I hope you get those resolved soon. Yes, I have many probs with my basic Google Chrome, too. I think it's fair to say we all have a love/hate relationship with technology. 😆 As far as your stories are concerned, you can use any cannon character you like, whether there is a person playing that role on here or not. Say the story is a fanfiction; and that the version of Chase, or Carmen (or whoever) from the computer games, gameshow (or whatever). We don't do Netflix Carmen, mostly because of the violence. And because it is fanfiction, you can also create other characters and situations to suit your story. Now, Chase, Carme, Ivy (or whoever) were here, of course, you would ask their permission; tell them your idea; and if they like it they might write it with you. 🙂
    Quote Link
    @Jon Eckart Now, if you for a friendship with someone on--and off-site, you might form a partnership with them, and write stories together (like Chase and Carmen; or Chase and Ivy; or Lucy and I) and then you will just put a statement saying that this story is a co-write with whoever. In fact, if you collaborate with this person a lot, people will just assume they have your permission; although you should always say it anyway, just as a common courtesy. In fact, ironically, the only people whose permission you must always ask to use their characters are "original" characters, who are creations of their individual writers (which most of us on here, are) specifically because we are not cannon. I hope that makes sense. 🙂
    Quote Link
    @Jon Eckart Now, if you want to write something, but don't have a lot of time, I would suggest posting a status; or replying to someone else's status. Or you could start a guessing game. Look under Forums/Guessing Games, and look at some things other people have done, to give you ideas. I hope that helps. 🙂
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know that the Mockingbird is the state bird of 5 states? Florida, Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Texas.
    Quote Link
    It seems the Mock-5 is unstoppable... Go Speed Go!
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I just heard on the news they're going to have to remove the Sakura trees in Washington because of damage to a sea wall. They have to build a sea wall and replant new trees.
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    They were a gift from the mayor of Tokyo!
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Okay wait. Only 158 of the 2,500 have to be taken down. They are also taking clippings from the cut down trees to propagate new ones
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Is everyone ready for the solar eclipse on April 8th, 2024? :)
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    yes
    Quote Link
    Affirmative
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I’m staying inside
    Quote Link
    Laverna Laverna: I’m staying inside