Interesting Carmen Item

Known Aliases
Lucy
I was doing a little shopping on the internet and I found something on Amazon I thought you all might be interested in. I came across a novel that is part of the 2019 Netflix Series Carmen Sandiego. It's on pre-order and coming out in January. It says it's going to tell where they're going with Carmen's backstory.

Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Thanks for sharing that,Lucy I was hoping to get that book next year someday in stores (FYI: I don't do online shopping,Lucy I don't want to hurt anybody especially when it comes to Carmen Sandiego.)

Known Aliases
Lucy
OOC: This reminds me of the Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego episode where she gives Carmen dolls to all the ACME agents chasing her and the dolls said "The only Carmen you'll be able to catch is me"

Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
OOC: This reminds me of the Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego episode where she gives Carmen dolls to all the ACME agents chasing her and the dolls said "The only Carmen you'll be able to catch is me"
Uh Lucy,I remember that episode (Just like old times) however you said that wrong... the real quote is "The only Carmen you'll catch is this one...Merry Christmas!" (Hey I've got the Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego? on DVD for Christmas in 2014 has all 40 episodes)

Just don't want to hurt your feelings I just remind myself of anything especially Carmen Sandiego!:halo:

Known Aliases
Lucy
Okay, a friend has told me that there is another carmen doll coming out on 8/15/18 but this one vanishes. It is exclusive only to one store. I do not know if it would be considered advertising to mention the store?

Status Updates

I am excited for the secret Santa.
How is it already mid-December?
is very intrigued by the this "Name the Nation" guessing game, now that knows the correct answer is a nation in Africa. ;)

New Journals

Lobby
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Joe Kerr : Joe Kerr has posted a new reply in the thread "Ultramarine".