[Chat Log] Marvel Improv | January 2015

Discussion in 'Idle Things' started by Chase, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Deadpool

Deadpool Game Leader

Mercenary
    Jan 25, 2015 9:16 AM - Lady Sif: *stretches a little and walks a round about the sitting room before answering Ororo* Yes, I am… Were you feeling unwell, too?
    Jan 25, 2015 7:00 PM - Ororo Munroe: says"Yes, although I seemed to do better than most. My powers can be affected by my emotions, so the worst part for me was the mood swings. Luckily, I have had years of practice and training learning to control my powers and my emotions."

Julie Justice likes this.
  2. Deadpool

Deadpool Game Leader

Mercenary
    Jan 26, 2015 at 10:00 AM - Deadpool: *starts to sing*
    Jan 26, 2015 at 10:00 AM - Deadpool: Oh I would do anything for love...
    Jan 26, 2015 at 10:12 AM - Spider-Man: but I won't do that! *joins*
    Jan 26, 2015 at 11:43 AM - Iron Man: *notices a mirror crack*
    Jan 26, 2015 at 11:46 AM - Iron Man: JARVIS, please cross Wade and Parker off the list for Karaoke night. Thank you.
    Jan 26, 2015 at 10:19 PM - Ororo Munroe: Ororo *laughs a little at Deadpool's song choice. She thinks to herself,"It's too bad you didn't feel that way a few days ago..when I wanted to lose control a little with you. Men are stupid. But he probably couldn't handle my having my affections anyway. Most men can't.*
    Jan 26, 2015 at 10:21 PM - Ororo Munroe: *starts thinking about Wolverine.* :)
    Jan 26, 2015 at 10:33 PM - Ororo Munroe: Ororo *sees the crack in the mirror. Her eyes turn solid white and glow. Standing in front of the mirror, *she says,"Ice, fill in the cracks of this mirror, to help hold it together." *Her eyes turn back to their brilliant, bright blue.*
    Jan 26, 2015 at 10:35 PM - Ororo Munroe: *looks at Spider Man and Deadpool* and says,"I am glad you are both and good spirits, my friends."
    Jan 26, 2015 at 10:42 PM - Ororo Munroe: *sits down by Iron Man* and *quietly* says,"If I had not known better, I woud have thought I was listening to two animals that were in distress, that needed my help. Haha."

Julie Justice likes this.
  3. Deadpool

Deadpool Game Leader

Mercenary
    Jan 27, 2015 at 10:05 AM - Black Widow: *chuckles at Peter and Deadpool's singing*
    Jan 27, 2015 at 5:25 PM - Nick Fury: Good. It looks like you have survived the worst of the virus.
    Jan 27, 2015 at 5:26 PM - Nick Fury: *hands everyone a hypodermic needle gun with their names labeled on it* Make sure to give us a sample of your blood so vaccines can be made.
    Jan 27, 2015 at 5:27 PM - Nick Fury: You have done a great service for the world.
    Jan 27, 2015 at 6:27 PM - Ororo Munroe: *Ororo happily takes a the hypodermic needle gun, to take a sample of her blood so that vaccines can be made.*
    Jan 27, 2015 at 6:30 PM - Ororo Munroe: says,"I am sure we were all happy to help...But, I, for one, am happy that all of this is over". ;)
    Jan 27, 2015 at 7:51 PM - Deadpool: Excellent. *pumps his arm with the syringe*
    Jan 27, 2015 at 7:52 PM - Deadpool: Mine's not working...

4. Deadpool

Deadpool Game Leader

Mercenary
    Jan 28, 2015 at 1:59 PM - Iron Man: *is about to inject himself when he notices the label on the gun*
    Jan 28, 2015 at 2:00 PM - Iron Man: Stark Industries...wait a minute....you had me make these for you last year!!!
    Jan 28, 2015 at 7:23 PM - Ororo Munroe: says,"You mean that we were all given this virus on purpose?!! I hate deception, amd liars!!" *Ororo's eyes turn solid white and begin to glow.*

5. Deadpool

Deadpool Game Leader

Mercenary
    Jan 29, 2015 at 1:04 PM - Black Widow: *looks at her syringe as well* You mean this was a designer virus?
    Jan 29, 2015 at 4:58 PM - Nick Fury: Uh... yes, but it really was to help other people. Thanks for your contribution heroes. You'll hear from us shortly. *grabs the samples and makes a run for it, narrowly escaping with his light saber/floor cutting tool*
    Jan 30, 2015 at 12:24 AM - Ororo Munroe: Ororo *watches Nick Fury as he *makes a run for it.* Very smart of him, Ororo thinks to herself.*
    Jan 30, 2015 at 12:35 AM - Ororo Munroe: Finally, Ororo says,"Of course, I believe in doing thing to help other people. Mutants and non-mutants are ALL human beings after all. But the fact that we were all lured here, thinking we were here to fight someone or something else...and then we all get this mysterious "virus" that was designed with us in mind...It is very suspicious..and I do not like it at all." :(
    Jan 30, 2015 at 12:39 AM - Ororo Munroe: *Ororo goes back over to the couch, and sits down.* Her eyes turn back to their brilliant, bright blue.

6. Deadpool

Deadpool Game Leader

Mercenary
    Jan 31, 2015 at 10:46 AM - Deadpool: Well at least Fury made a way for us to get outta here!
    Jan 31, 2015 at 10:46 AM - Deadpool: [[Thanks for playing everyone! Marvel game is officially closed, the shout box will return to normal within 24 Hours]]
    Jan 31, 2015 at 8:33 PM - Ororo Munroe: Ororo says,"Yes, let's go." *Ororo follows Deadpool.* Ororo says,"But something tells me that this is not really over." :/