Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Dec 11, 2017 at 4:31 AM - Jade: We better Julie I just don't want a cookie to crumble.
Dec 11, 2017 at 4:33 AM - Jade: *Jade search for the cookie cutters in shapes of anything to deal with Christmas.*
Dec 11, 2017 at 11:51 PM - Julie Justice: says,"It's OK. They should turn out fine, as long as we follow the recipe." ;)
Dec 12, 2017 at 12:25 AM - Julie Justice: *finds some baking sheets, and a can of non-stick cooking spray, a mixing bowl, and a spoon.* :)
Dec 12, 2017 at 12:53 AM - Jade: *While Jade looks for the cookie cutters her cat,Sam woke up and smelling the Christmas tree thinking it's catnip scented tree*

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Dec 12, 2017 5:10 AM - Julie Justice: *gets the butter out of the fridge, and puts it on the counter when she sees Sam *sniffing* the tree.* :)
Dec 12, 2017 5:13 AM - Julie Justice: says to Jade,"I think we better see what that cat of yours is up to, before he gets himself in trouble. Lol." ;)
Dec 12, 2017 4:22 PM - Jade: (to her cat,Sam) Sam leave the tree alone! *Sam listens to Jade and jump to the couch*
Dec 12, 2017 4:24 PM - Jade: *Jade came to Sam* Sam that Christmas tree doesn't smell like catnip you're just smelling the scent of pine.
Dec 13, 2017 2:01 AM - Julie Justice: says to Jade,"Wow, he really listened to you. That's one really good kitty yoi've got, there!! Lol. " ;)
Dec 13, 2017 2:18 AM - Julie Justice: *gets eggs out of the fridge. Looks through the cupboards and finds brown sugar, molasses, vanilla, salt, flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, and all-spice. * :)
Dec 13, 2017 2:33 AM - Julie Justice: *very carefully combines all dry ingredients, adding 1 egg. Mixes unil it starts to turn into dough. Looks for plastic wrap. Puts Plastic wrap on counter, and spoon 2 good size balls of dough on them, and wraps them loosely in plastic wrap, using rollong pin to flatten them out a little. Puts them in fridge, for a few minutes, to let them set up.* :)
Dec 13, 2017 2:59 AM - Julie Justice: *washes hands. Puts eggs in fridge. Gets milk out if fridge and puts it on counter. Finds clean mixing bowl. Looks through cabinets again, and finds powdered sugar, and corn syrup. Vanilla extract is still out on counter. Very carefully adds all ingedients, and adds milk, to make a simple icing.* :)
Dec 13, 2017 3:12 AM - Julie Justice: *looks through cabinets agaiin and finds red and green food coloring. Looks through drawers and finds to 2 small bowls. Pours equal amouts of icing into each bowl. Puts green color in one, and stirs with spoon. Puts red color in the other, gets a new spoon, and stirs.* :)
Dec 13, 2017 3:35 AM - Julie Justice: *puts both dirty mixing bowls in the sink, to make room on the counter, and puts milk back in fridge.* :)
Dec 13, 2017 3:52 AM - Julie Justice: *washes hands again. Puts a little flour on clean cutting board, takes plastic wrap off top of dough, and flattens it out with rolling pin. Picks up Christmas cookies cutters that Jade found, and starts to cut out shapes.* :)

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Dec 13, 2017 at 6:22 PM - Jade: Julie,I'm glad I've found those cookie cutters just in time.
Dec 13, 2017 at 7:54 PM - Julie Justice: says, "I am, too. Good work, Jade." :)
Dec 13, 2017 at 8:04 PM - Julie Justice: *finds a cookie baking pan. Picks up the can of non-stick cooking spray and sprays it on the bottom of the bottom of of the pan.* She says, "This way our great cookies won't stick to the bottom of the pan. Lol. " :)
Dec 13, 2017 at 8:10 PM - Julie Justice: *Looks for, and finds a spatula, so that when all the cookies are cut out, they can be carefully picked up from the cutting board without tearing them.* :)
Dec 13, 2017 at 11:22 PM - Jade: I hope you preheat the oven,Julie I'll look for the timer once the oven is finish preheating.
Dec 14, 2017 at 12:45 AM - Julie Justice: says,"Thanks for remindinding me, Jade. I was just about to do that. " *Julie heats the oven to 350 degrees. * :)
Dec 14, 2017 at 12:50 AM - Julie Justice: *finishes putting the cookies on the pan.* :)
Dec 14, 2017 at 12:57 AM - Julie Justice: *once the oven is preheated to 350 degrees, Julie finds the oven mitts and puts them on. She piicks up the up the baking pan with the cookies, and very carefully puts them in the oven. She sets the timer.* :)
Dec 14, 2017 at 1:00 AM - Julie Justice: says to Jade,"OK, when this timer goes off, it means our cookies are done. And after they cool for a minute, we can put the icing in the pastry bags and decorate them." :)
Dec 14, 2017 at 1:02 AM - Julie Justice: *sits down in the kitchen for a minute. * :)

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Dec 14, 2017 6:22 PM - Jade: Meanwhile Jade has to figure what to bring for a Christmas party...hoping everybody comes.
Dec 15, 2017 2:37 AM - Julie Justice: *hears the *ding* when the timer goes off. She opens the oven door, and very carefully removes the baking pan with the cookies on it. She puts the tray on the counyer, and lets the cookies cool a little. She takes off the oven mitt, and up one pastry bag fills it with green icing, and starts to decorate a Christmas tree cookie. It turns out better then she expected, so she does a few more. * :)
Dec 15, 2017 2:56 AM - Julie Justice: *puts green stripes at the around the wrists of the hands and topes of the feet of the gingerbread men and women. She gives them all green eyes, and green buttons down the front. * :)
Dec 15, 2017 3:05 AM - Julie Justice: *carefully puts the pastry bag down. She picks up the other pastry bag and fills it with red icing. She gives the gingerbread men little red smiles and little red bowties, and she give the women red smiles, red pleated skirts and red shoes.*:)
Dec 15, 2017 4:23 AM - Julie Justice: *carefelly puts down the pastry bag with the red icing. She moves the clean plate closer to the cookie tray. She picks up the spatula and uses it to carefully pick up each cookie, and put it on the plate.* :)

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Dec 15, 2017 4:23 AM - Julie Justice: *carefelly puts down the pastry bag with the red icing. She moves the clean plate closer to the cookie tray. She picks up the spatula and uses it to carefully pick up each cookie, and put it on the plate.* :)
Dec 15, 2017 10:40 AM - Jade: Cool those gingerbread girls really going to surprise everyone including you know who!
Dec 16, 2017 3:43 AM - Invader: *sets some wrapped boxes out*
Dec 16, 2017 3:52 AM - Kid Kidman: /looks for Flag
Dec 16, 2017 3:53 AM - Kid Kidman: Where my cat at?

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Dec 16, 2017 at 4:03 AM - Invader: Hello Kidman *hands over a present* This is for you
Dec 16, 2017 at 5:08 AM - Jade: Hey you two Merry Christmas! Miss you both!
Dec 16, 2017 at 6:16 AM - Julie Justice: *is happy to see that Invader and Kidman are here. She goes to the kitchen and gets the plate of cookies, and puts them on the coffee table.* She says,"Hello, everyone. Please, feel free to try our gingerbread cookies." :)
Dec 16, 2017 at 7:02 AM - Jade: Julie and I help make these cookies.

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Dec 17, 2017 6:17 AM - Julie Justice: *sits down on the couch.* :)
Dec 17, 2017 6:35 AM - Jade: Did I say wrong,Julie? *Jade's cat,Sam sits down on the couch*
Dec 17, 2017 9:55 PM - Julie Justice: says to Jade,"No, you didin't say or do anything wrong. I was just trying to decide who to talk to first. Lol." *Julie pets Sam a little.* She says,"How are you, Sam? What do you want for Christmeas?" :)
Dec 18, 2017 12:29 AM - Jade: Sam already knows what he wants don't you,Sam? *Sam purred*
Dec 18, 2017 1:40 AM - Julie Justice: says,"Well..Sam is such a good kitty, I'm sure he'll get it." ;)

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Dec 26, 2017 at 9:21 PM - Julie Justice: says, "Merry Christmas, everyone!!" *She checks out the stockings filled with goodies.* She *picks one up for herself* and says,"Thank-you, Invader." :)
Dec 26, 2017 at 9:40 PM - Jade: *Jade pick up a mini stocking filled with goodies* Invader is there one for Sam?
Dec 26, 2017 at 9:41 PM - Julie Justice: *sets her mini stocking with goodies aside for a moment, and goes to the kitchen, and gets a small plate. She puts one the gingerbread cookies she helped make and puts it on the plate. She goes back to the kitchen, and makes herself a hot chocolate, puts it on the plate with the cookie. She takes a bite of her cookie, drinks a littlte bit of hot chocolate, and open the stocking.* :)
Dec 26, 2017 at 9:50 PM - Jade: Hey,Julie I hope you got Chase a birthday present because today is his birthday.

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Dec 30, 2017 11:22 PM - Invader: *sets out things for new years*
Dec 31, 2017 2:38 AM - Jade: *Jade prepares a variety of chicken wings: BBQ,Buffalo,Teriyaki and Wasabi*
Dec 31, 2017 2:42 AM - Jade: *Even honey mustard,Jamaican jerk and Tandoori as well*
Dec 31, 2017 3:27 AM - Julie Justice: says,"I'm happy to help in any way that I can. " :)

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Jan 1, 2018 at 5:31 AM - Jade: Happy New Year,everybody!
Jan 2, 2018 at 2:43 AM - Julie Justice: *Pre-heats oven. Washes her hands, mixes up honey mustard sauce, and puts some on a small batch of wings. Puts wings in oven. :)
Jan 2, 2018 at 3:23 AM - Jade: Oh boy those wings are going hot and tasty and the Wasabi wings will clear the sinuses out of everyone's noses!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • I (Guest) invaderhorizongreen:
    I even have the site white listed, for a wild shot can any of you post a new question in the guessing game I had set up
    Quote Link
    I would like to see if that will get my email to ping
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
    I know that might just be a shot in the dark but why not try
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Sure why not?
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I hope you get it fixed Invader!!
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Dj Inn(Djinn) :
    Dj Inn(Djinn) has left the room.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Good Morning everybody. I hope you all have a wonderful day :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know a group of Jellyfish is called a Smack? -Nat Geo
    Quote Link
    Smack O’ jellies is now a term
    • Haha
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((OOC: So, I am still here (at least, while ACP is still a thing, then I have to tether my phone to my laptop, send it's internet to Ethernet to my router and setup my other laptop to access that... I managed it once totally by accident)... updating stuff I'm working on is not a fun process (if anyone checks my stories folder on my Google Drive) anymore... the laptop at my desk is old (Core 2 Duo, 2Ghz, 4 gigs RAM, Win7 Ultimate)... Chrome won't update, Drive won't work... I'm stuck using FreeFileSync to keep stuff up to datep things synced. I have plans of getting a job and having money to have something better (a doorstop is better)
    • Love
    Reactions: Julie Justice
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I'm sorry if any of my posts are/could be inflammatory or anything... some of them are stuff I've had in the pipeline for a while, and I messed with it enough to get it postable... that's why there are dates showing when I started working on stuff... I'm not, and never have been, trying to step on anyone's toes or say "this is how it should be"... I have no say here, not sure who does these days (like I posted... maybe this is a test to see if we devolve into chaos). Posts like Hierarchy were started long ago, and meant as a guideline and not because I'm the voice of Sauron.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I don't have the time to be here a whole lot, I don't have much beyond mom to help with my rent (and once I have a job, that'll take up more time, though I will keep working on stuff (both for here and not) as often as possible, and post when possible on here. I have a question that needs some clarification... being that we are supposed to get permission from the person if we use their character in an addition/story/post, how would that apply if the character is core to the universe (like Carmen... I can replace @Chase, maybe cobble someone into @Ivy's place... but, like @Carmen, being that she's a major character, as long as I don't have her acting or write a major part for her, would that circumvent the rule at all?
    • Love
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I'm just curious... the absence of the major's leaves a gap that I'm not sure what to do with anything... we (the Left Behind) could do a story together (or some stories separate), and that'd be cool, but without being able to use any major's, I'm not sure where to take anything. And, yeah... you can probably guess what my typing is like here (or anyplace else)... I type here or in Word, I type something (or notepad), and 15-20+ seconds later it shows up, so I have to stay on top of my grammar and spelling. I have to keep on top of all that, because I'm working on the big Carmen story at the same time, so I can't slip off my game.))
    • Love
    Quote Link
  • Julie Justice Julie Justice:
    @Jon Eckart Not exactly sure if I understand all your computer probs. I hope you get those resolved soon. Yes, I have many probs with my basic Google Chrome, too. I think it's fair to say we all have a love/hate relationship with technology. 😆 As far as your stories are concerned, you can use any cannon character you like, whether there is a person playing that role on here or not. Say the story is a fanfiction; and that the version of Chase, or Carmen (or whoever) from the computer games, gameshow (or whatever). We don't do Netflix Carmen, mostly because of the violence. And because it is fanfiction, you can also create other characters and situations to suit your story. Now, Chase, Carme, Ivy (or whoever) were here, of course, you would ask their permission; tell them your idea; and if they like it they might write it with you. 🙂
    Quote Link
    @Jon Eckart Now, if you for a friendship with someone on--and off-site, you might form a partnership with them, and write stories together (like Chase and Carmen; or Chase and Ivy; or Lucy and I) and then you will just put a statement saying that this story is a co-write with whoever. In fact, if you collaborate with this person a lot, people will just assume they have your permission; although you should always say it anyway, just as a common courtesy. In fact, ironically, the only people whose permission you must always ask to use their characters are "original" characters, who are creations of their individual writers (which most of us on here, are) specifically because we are not cannon. I hope that makes sense. 🙂
    Quote Link
    @Jon Eckart Now, if you want to write something, but don't have a lot of time, I would suggest posting a status; or replying to someone else's status. Or you could start a guessing game. Look under Forums/Guessing Games, and look at some things other people have done, to give you ideas. I hope that helps. 🙂
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know that the Mockingbird is the state bird of 5 states? Florida, Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Texas.
    Quote Link
    It seems the Mock-5 is unstoppable... Go Speed Go!
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I just heard on the news they're going to have to remove the Sakura trees in Washington because of damage to a sea wall. They have to build a sea wall and replant new trees.
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    They were a gift from the mayor of Tokyo!
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Okay wait. Only 158 of the 2,500 have to be taken down. They are also taking clippings from the cut down trees to propagate new ones
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Is everyone ready for the solar eclipse on April 8th, 2024? :)
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    yes
    Quote Link
    Affirmative
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I’m staying inside
    Quote Link
    Laverna Laverna: I’m staying inside