ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(I don't own the characters Carmen Sandiego,Chase Devineaux,Lee Jordan,Ivy,Zack,Josha,Tatiana,Vic-the-Slick,Patty Larceny,Contessa,Moe Skeeter and Lars Vegas whatsoever)

This story is about two canon characters who has the same birthday (August 7) and I dedicate to them...

(part one begins)

San Francisco,CA,USA

ACME Headquarters

July 31

Jade Ezell enter headquarters when all the sudden she saw Zack Monaghan passing out something "You all are invited to my birthday party at the ACME Pavilion." he said as Jade came and said "Hey Zack I see you sending out invitations."

"Yep I'm inviting everyone to my birthday party it's going to be a blast!"

"Uh-huh!" said Jade "So what's the theme to your birthday party?"

"Rio de Janeiro!" Zack answered
"Wow!" Jade exclaimed "That's amazing!"
"Yeah! You're going to love my birthday party it has Samba music,dancing and you should try the food."
"Really?"
"Yeah! I mean you try the national dish of Brazil called Feijoada."
"A black bean and meat stew?!?!"
"Yeah and try the national drink called Caiprinha!"
"made from a sugarcane liquor with muddled lime juice and brown sugar...Are you crazy,Zack?"
"Why did you say that?"
"When is the last time you drank alcohol?"
"Never anyway Maria and the other ACME agents are coming all the way from there and she has a cousin who can make that drink up." Zack said as Josha came with a card.

"Zack,there you are!" Josha said "Oh hi,Jade!"
"Hola Josha!" said Jade "What's going on?"
"I've got a flyer here about a new Moroccan restaurant it's on the same birthday as yours you really have to try this place."
"No thank you,Josha!" said Zack "I got to get ready to setup my party you'll be there won't you,Jade?"
"I don't know,Zack!" said Jade
"Good see you soon!" said Zack as he left.

"Josha,what's Zack's birthday?"
"August Seventh!" Josha answered and Jade gasped.
"That's the same birthday as Lee Jordan's!" said Jade as Ivy Monaghan came.
"What's going on here?" Ivy asked
"Ivy, we've got a problem here." Josha said
"What is it,Josha?"
"It's your brother's birthday party bash!"
"Oh no!" Ivy exclaimed "Not again!"
"What do you mean by that expression,Ivy?"
"Zack's always get everybody to enjoy his birthday party."
"Does he always do this every time?"
"Yeah! I warned him setting up a birthday party is a waste of time."
"Do you realize he has the same birthday as Lee's?"
"Yeah but he didn't invited him at all!"
"Why?"
"I don't know,Jade!" said Ivy "Anyway I better get back to work." and Ivy left.

"I better get going too...adios!" said Josha as he left.

The Director of Operations' office

"You've gotta be kidding me?" Chase Devineaux said after Jade explain everything to him.
"I'm not making this up,Chase! And it's on the same birthday as Lee's!"
"Jordan wouldn't set up his own birthday party in fact no one will celebrated his birthday anyway." said Chase as the phone ring he pick up the phone.
"Chase Devineaux!" he said to the phone "Yeah she's here!" Chase give the phone to Jade.
"Hello!...This is her!...I'm glad!" said Jade "Okay I'll pick him up...Thank you!" as Jade hang up the phone.
"Him?!?!"
"Chase don't tell Lee that I've got a birthday present for him."
"What is it?" Chase asked as Jade whispers on his right ear. "Heh-Heh! Believe me I won't say a word to Jordan!"
"Well I better get going I've got a quick shopping to do." said Jade "Bye,Chase!"
"See you later,Jade!" said Chase as Jade leaves.

(end of part one)

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(part two begins)

August 3 (three days after Zack passed out the invitation cards to every single ACME agent to his birthday party well almost everyone.)

Somewhere in Toronto,Canada (that's Patty Larceny's hideout in the Carmen Sandiego: Adventures in Math series don't worry I don't own the game)

Patty Larceny is sorting her new clothes that she,Contessa and yes, her 'aunt' Carmen Sandiego for a very special outing Carmen is planning to go to...When Vic-The-Slick shows up with a fez on his head and asked Patty "How do I look?"
"Weird!" Patty answered
"Wha...Why?!?!"
"The fez is nice but not with a plaid suit."
"Come on sweet cheeks who told you that my style is out of date?"
"You know who say that all the time on you."
"Who,Carmen?"
"Yep!" said Patty as Moe Skeeter and Lars Vegas shows up.

"Boys do you think the fez looks good with the plaid suit on?" Vic asked
"Not unless you worked for a used car salesman around Arabia." Lars answered
"Lars!" said Moe "Vic,he's right maybe we could go to your room and look at your closet." Vic feels embarrassed and his mind 'No style is great without polyester.'

August 4

San Francisco,CA,USA

Zack's house

Zack screamed as Josha came and asked him "Zack,what's wrong?"

"It's Maria she and the other ACME agents are not coming for the birthday party."

"You should have listen to me in the first place."

"You mean that Moroccan restaurant opening on my birthday no way."

"Well Tatiana and I wanted to try that place for your birthday and you're not the only one who has the same birthday as you."

"Who?"

"Lee Jordan!"

"Him! I wouldn't invite him with his posses crash my party with his." said Zack but Josha nodded his head and said to Zack "No Zack he never did have a birthday party at all."

"Not since he was a kid?"
"It's none of my business,Zack!" said Josha "But Jade did celebrate his birthday last year and he was truly touch by Jade's heart."
"No cake and ice cream?"
"No Zack, just some memoirs of his in the days of a detective turned thief turned dangerously!"(better read Lee's Gift at the old site carmensandiego.info)

"And I'm glad Chase teaches Lee right from wrong."
"Chase is like a father figure to him."
"Father figure?!?! Yeah right,Josha!" said Zack "More like a big brother!"
"Oh bueno!" said Josha "I don't care,Zack all I do care is that it don't matter anyway you and Lee are going to share the same birthday,together."
"You're right,Josha!" said Zack "And beside the other agents are not into Rio de Janeiro anyway."

"Here's the name of the Moroccan restaurant." said Josha as he shows Zack the flyer three days earlier.

It reads: 'Grand Hassan,enjoying the food,the tea,the hookah and the belly dancers dances the night way call 555-AFEZ(2339) at San Francisco's Tenderloin District.'

"Cool this is going to be fun!" said Zack.

(end of part two)

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(part three begins)

San Francisco,CA,USA
Tenderloin District

August 7

Grand Hassan Moroccan Restaurant

A belly dancer perform gracefully in front of the guests who are enjoying the food,the drink,the entertainment and smoke a hookah at the hookah lounge...(the belly dancer wears a long sleeve fitted top,full skirt over leggings,a veil,earrings,necklace and bracelets)

after the belly dancer finish dancing the guests clapping as Jade,Lee,Zack and Tatiana Erzin enter the restaurant.

Suddenly a man with a fez on his head on and said "Good evening welcome to Grand Hassan I am Abdul may I show you four a table?"
"Oh no,sir you see we are guests to Chase Devineaux." Jade answered
"Oh right this way." said Abdul as Jade,Lee,Zack and Tatiana follow him...

The Casablanca Room...
Chase along with Carmen,Ivy,Josha,Vic,Patty,Moe,Lars and Contessa are waiting...but they didn't wait anymore because Jade,Lee,Zack and Tatiana has arrive.
"Well you all made it." said Chase
"Why do we say have this party started with Caiprinha for me."
"Huh?!?!" Abdul said
"It's a drink from Brazil and he was supposed to have one with his own party but unfortunately no one came to celebrate his birthday." said Jade
"There's no open bar here at Grand Hassan."
"Then again just a glass of Coca-Cola." said Zack
"What about you,sir?" Abdul asked Lee
"Got any beer?" Lee asked
"Oh yes,all the way from Morocco it's a larger."
"Perfect I'll have a glass of that."
"Brilliant choice and you ladies?"
"a glass of water for me,please." said Tatiana
"And I'll have an iced mint tea." said Jade
"A favorite drink from here." said Abdul "And what is the occasion this evening?"
"We are celebrating two friends who are here tonight for the celebration of their own birth." said Carmen who is holding a glass of Moroccan red wine.
"And their names?"
"The young man with blonde hair is Zachary Monaghan and the other man with that smile of a hero...Lee Jordan!"
"I hope there's no cake and ice cream." said Zack
"Oh no! Much better than that!" said Abdul "During the seven-course feast the dessert is Baklava with dates and oranges!"
"Well here's to Monaghan and Jordan!" said Chase holding a glass of Moroccan red wine. "Happy Birthday you two!"
"Thank you so much,Mr.Devineaux!" said Zack
"Thank you,Chase we appreciate." said Lee.

After a good seven course Moroccan feast, Carmen and her gang went home to their own hideout.

And that's not all...
Both Zack and Lee got presents from everyone at ACME

from Archie Pelago and Bolt Upright...
a monogrammed briefcase for Zack and an espresso machine for Lee

from Tatiana
an Amazon Kindle for Zack and a 'Grumpy Cat' poster for Lee
a watch for each of them from the Chief.
$3000 American Express gift card from Chase for each of them

From Josha and Ivy...
a $1000 gift card from Amazon.com for Zack and a pair of tickets to the Oktoberfest by the Bay at Pier 48 for Lee

And last but not least...

From Jade...
each get a $200 gift card from Pet Smart...
Zack got an Abyssinian kitten named Harvard (name after the university where Zack attended.) and Lee got a Beagle named Reuben (he's lucky for that).

please note these gifts are fiction and some from different places are real.

(end of part three)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Is everyone ready for the solar eclipse on April 8th, 2024? :)
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    yes
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Affirmative
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I’m staying inside
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I just found a wolf spider in my house. :D
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    one of the GOOD spiders you want around because they eat all the really bad bugs in the house. We put them outside :)
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know there are over 400 species of parrots in the world??
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know David Attenborough was knighted twice? First in 1985, and again in 2002
    • Wow
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Jade and Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    @Lucy ... don't know if you really want wolf spiders in your home... I'd go for jumping spiders, they can't bite... wolf spiders are the fast movers, and they can bite.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    And, jumpers are cute
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((Will lose my ACP internet towards the end of the month, unless anyone knows about it ending sooner. Trying to switch my Lifeline phone to a better provider that doesn't shut me off after four and a half gigs of data, nothing but failure so far and "call here" and "it's on their end" and the back and forth crap... in the morning, it's time to demand the supervisor and might even get to harsh language (after three days of that). I plan to use the Lifeline phone tethered as Internet source, share that to my own router... I've done it before (it's messy, and not 100% effective, but it works). ))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((The 'net is the main way to apply for jobs now, so I need that, and I've moved/changed Lifeline providers before without an issue, so no idea what the problem is. I have active Verizon through ACP, active Lifeline through Airtalk... is that somehow the issue? If anyone knows, please let me know before I tear someone a new one (ya know what I mean). After three days of this, and two days about a month ago, I'm ready to walk there with katana in hand.))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the phone I have (Samsung Galaxy S9... gotten for free through Airtalk... note to anyone: if you choose a nice phone through them, you are locked into a 120 day "commitment" to get the phone for free, and they have a very hard data limit... once you use up your data, they cut you off, point blank.))
    Quote Link
    Jon Eckart Jon Eckart: ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the...