ACME cafe.

Discussion in 'The Studio' started by Invader, Nov 11, 2015.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Ennai

Ennai Agent

Color #:
    #73a9c
    Ennai paused. Everdream sounded like the name of a place from one of the scifi and fantasy novels she read as little kid. She was suggesting symbiosis, and perhaps shared sentience. And there was no device or technology. Just Kristine. Opening doors. She looked a little harder at Kristine, and then looked back at the butterfly. "So does it have a name?" she asked, a small smile touching her lips as the creature started to show off some of its personality through its flight pattern.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
    Julie Justice likes this.
  2. Invader

Invader Writer

Janitor
    Color #:
    0000FF
    "I think they were once called, the givers of life, they have many a name." Kristine mused. "They are my constant companions, and fled their home world." "I found them by accident, and we have been together sense then."

Getting tired Kristine yawned, and then took half of the remaining cake and boxed it for Ennai. The butterfly duplicated itself, leaving a shell behind for her that was blue and green.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
  3. Ennai

Ennai Agent

Color #:
    #73a9c
    "I'm really glad you shared this with me. That was a friend of mine messaging me. I have to go see him. We should hangout again though. Next time I'll bring the food," Ennai said wishing Kristine goodnight as she took the box of cake one hand and shoved her communicator in her jacket pocket with the other.

4. Invader

Invader Writer

Janitor
    Color #:
    0000FF
    "I hope to see you again soon, you seem a wonderful person." Kristine Yawned putting the rest of the cake in the fridge. She then watched the other person leave, and then decided to sleep for the night.

The end.

5. Julie Justice

Julie Justice Agent

ACME Detecive
    Color #:
    White
    Wow. That was cool and amazing as usual, Invader. :)

Hello, Ennai. :)

Invader likes this.