ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
The kid, laundry room ghost.
Color #
0000FF
The day was becoming a great one, it was neither to hot nor cold, however it was a bit quiet. Kristine was outside wandering about the gardens at ACME headquarters, she loved working in them the most. Over the past few weeks, she had been tending to them, and bringing parts of them back to life. Wherever she worked, the plants seemed to flourish. Tough right now she was just admiring her work, when agent West just happened to be walking nearby. Spotting him, Kristine trotted over, hoping to catch him.

"Hey Mr.West how is the day going?" She called.

Jason West

ACME
Best answers
Known Aliases
Jay
Color #
"Hey Kristine. Its going pretty well. I was just out to get some lunch and figured the gardens would be a nice place to eat it. How's your day going?" Jason replied.

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
0000FF
"Doing good" She replied happily. "I was wondering could I go on a tour of the city?" "There have been so many places, I have been wondering about."

With that she sat down at a table, that was made of carved wood, and opened the umbrella to give West some shade. The umbrella was a dark blue with silver stars on it.

Jason West

ACME
Best answers
Known Aliases
Jay
Color #
"What places did you have in mind?" Jason asked as he took a bite of his sandwich.

Jason had the afternoon free and was just sticking around in case something happened and thought a little tour of the city would be a nice change of pace.

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
0000FF
" I was thinking about some of the local parks, and museums, for a start." She replied. "I would really like know more of this world, and its people, perhaps we might even have time to go to the beach."

Kristine pulled out a bag of trail mix from her bag, and proceeded to munch on it.

"Would you like some, one of the other agents gave me a bag or two." Kristine offered.

Jason West

ACME
Best answers
Known Aliases
Jay
Color #
"No thank you. I have the rest of my lunch to finish. Once I finish that, I'll gladly show you some of the city. There is a lot to learn here in the city. I'm not sure it can all be seen in one afternoon but I can do my best to show you as much of it as I can."

Jason did his best to finish his lunch as quickly as possible without choking on it.

"Are you ready to go?" Jason asked as he stood up from the table.

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
0000FF
"Yes, I am ready." She replied. "Just lead the way."

With that she got up, and fallowed West to the parking areas of headquarters. Along the way she got checked out by a few bees, and one even landed on her for a bit. Kristine was rather excited, and wondered what the trip would have in store.

Jason West

ACME
Best answers
Known Aliases
Jay
Color #
Jason unlocked his Audi using the remote in his shorts pocket and opened the door for Kristine before getting in the driver's seat. Once he was seated and Kristine had put her seat belt on, he started the car and eased out of his parking spot and began to make his way to a local park. Jason made sure to point out local landmarks along the way so that Kristine would be able to find the park by herself later should she choose to.

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
0000FF
Looking out the window was amazing, and some of the landmarks gave her future ideas for day trips. This was a huge city, and reminded her of some of them in her home world. There was so much to see, and she never spoke a word, being to enthralled with the scenery. The trip was a rather short one, and she was full of excitement.

Jason West

ACME
Best answers
Known Aliases
Jay
Color #
Jason pulled into a parking space and turned the car off. He made his way around the car and opened the door for Kristine so that she could explore the park. Jason had visited this park a few times with Derrin and always enjoyed seeing the view of the Bay from here.

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
0000FF
"What park is this one?" Inquired Kristine. "This has a lovely view though."

Overlooking the bay was wonderful, everything smelled different, and gave her some peace.

Jason West

ACME
Best answers
Known Aliases
Jay
Color #
"It's actually called Fort Point. It used to be an old military fortress. This was all the property surrounding the fort. You can actually see it over there." Jason said as he pointed to his left.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Is everyone ready for the solar eclipse on April 8th, 2024? :)
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    yes
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Affirmative
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I’m staying inside
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I just found a wolf spider in my house. :D
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    one of the GOOD spiders you want around because they eat all the really bad bugs in the house. We put them outside :)
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know there are over 400 species of parrots in the world??
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know David Attenborough was knighted twice? First in 1985, and again in 2002
    • Wow
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Jade and Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    @Lucy ... don't know if you really want wolf spiders in your home... I'd go for jumping spiders, they can't bite... wolf spiders are the fast movers, and they can bite.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    And, jumpers are cute
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((Will lose my ACP internet towards the end of the month, unless anyone knows about it ending sooner. Trying to switch my Lifeline phone to a better provider that doesn't shut me off after four and a half gigs of data, nothing but failure so far and "call here" and "it's on their end" and the back and forth crap... in the morning, it's time to demand the supervisor and might even get to harsh language (after three days of that). I plan to use the Lifeline phone tethered as Internet source, share that to my own router... I've done it before (it's messy, and not 100% effective, but it works). ))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((The 'net is the main way to apply for jobs now, so I need that, and I've moved/changed Lifeline providers before without an issue, so no idea what the problem is. I have active Verizon through ACP, active Lifeline through Airtalk... is that somehow the issue? If anyone knows, please let me know before I tear someone a new one (ya know what I mean). After three days of this, and two days about a month ago, I'm ready to walk there with katana in hand.))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the phone I have (Samsung Galaxy S9... gotten for free through Airtalk... note to anyone: if you choose a nice phone through them, you are locked into a 120 day "commitment" to get the phone for free, and they have a very hard data limit... once you use up your data, they cut you off, point blank.))
    Quote Link
    Jon Eckart Jon Eckart: ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the...