A day with agent West.

Discussion in 'The Studio' started by Invader, May 12, 2015.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Invader

Invader Writer

Janitor
    Color #:
    0000FF
    The day was becoming a great one, it was neither to hot nor cold, however it was a bit quiet. Kristine was outside wandering about the gardens at ACME headquarters, she loved working in them the most. Over the past few weeks, she had been tending to them, and bringing parts of them back to life. Wherever she worked, the plants seemed to flourish. Tough right now she was just admiring her work, when agent West just happened to be walking nearby. Spotting him, Kristine trotted over, hoping to catch him.

"Hey Mr.West how is the day going?" She called.

Ivy, Lucy and Julie Justice like this.
  2. Jason West

Jason West Agent

Software Developer
    Color #:
    "Hey Kristine. Its going pretty well. I was just out to get some lunch and figured the gardens would be a nice place to eat it. How's your day going?" Jason replied.

Lucy and Julie Justice like this.
  3. Invader

Invader Writer

Janitor
    Color #:
    0000FF
    "Doing good" She replied happily. "I was wondering could I go on a tour of the city?" "There have been so many places, I have been wondering about."

With that she sat down at a table, that was made of carved wood, and opened the umbrella to give West some shade. The umbrella was a dark blue with silver stars on it.

4. Jason West

Jason West Agent

Software Developer
    Color #:
    "What places did you have in mind?" Jason asked as he took a bite of his sandwich.

Jason had the afternoon free and was just sticking around in case something happened and thought a little tour of the city would be a nice change of pace.

5. Invader

Invader Writer

Janitor
    Color #:
    0000FF
    " I was thinking about some of the local parks, and museums, for a start." She replied. "I would really like know more of this world, and its people, perhaps we might even have time to go to the beach."

Kristine pulled out a bag of trail mix from her bag, and proceeded to munch on it.

"Would you like some, one of the other agents gave me a bag or two." Kristine offered.

6. Jason West

Jason West Agent

Software Developer
    Color #:
    "No thank you. I have the rest of my lunch to finish. Once I finish that, I'll gladly show you some of the city. There is a lot to learn here in the city. I'm not sure it can all be seen in one afternoon but I can do my best to show you as much of it as I can."

Jason did his best to finish his lunch as quickly as possible without choking on it.

"Are you ready to go?" Jason asked as he stood up from the table.

Lucy likes this.
  7. Invader

Invader Writer

Janitor
    Color #:
    0000FF
    "Yes, I am ready." She replied. "Just lead the way."

With that she got up, and fallowed West to the parking areas of headquarters. Along the way she got checked out by a few bees, and one even landed on her for a bit. Kristine was rather excited, and wondered what the trip would have in store.

8. Jason West

Jason West Agent

Software Developer
    Color #:
    Jason unlocked his Audi using the remote in his shorts pocket and opened the door for Kristine before getting in the driver's seat. Once he was seated and Kristine had put her seat belt on, he started the car and eased out of his parking spot and began to make his way to a local park. Jason made sure to point out local landmarks along the way so that Kristine would be able to find the park by herself later should she choose to.

9. Invader

Invader Writer

Janitor
    Color #:
    0000FF
    Looking out the window was amazing, and some of the landmarks gave her future ideas for day trips. This was a huge city, and reminded her of some of them in her home world. There was so much to see, and she never spoke a word, being to enthralled with the scenery. The trip was a rather short one, and she was full of excitement.

Lucy and Jade like this.
  10. Jason West

Jason West Agent

Software Developer
    Color #:
    Jason pulled into a parking space and turned the car off. He made his way around the car and opened the door for Kristine so that she could explore the park. Jason had visited this park a few times with Derrin and always enjoyed seeing the view of the Bay from here.

11. Invader

Invader Writer

Janitor
    Color #:
    0000FF
    "What park is this one?" Inquired Kristine. "This has a lovely view though."

Overlooking the bay was wonderful, everything smelled different, and gave her some peace.

Lucy and Jade like this.
  12. Jason West

Jason West Agent

Software Developer
    Color #:
    "It's actually called Fort Point. It used to be an old military fortress. This was all the property surrounding the fort. You can actually see it over there." Jason said as he pointed to his left.

13. Invader

Invader Writer

Janitor
    Color #:
    0000FF
    "Oh neat." She exclaimed. "What was the fort for, how long has it been here?" "Can we take a closer look?"

Looking at the remains was very interesting, and she wanted to know more of its history.

Last edited: May 12, 2015
    Lucy, Julie Justice and Jade like this.
  14. Jason West

Jason West Agent

Software Developer
    Color #:
    "The fort was a built from 1853 to 1861. It was first used by the Confederate Army during the Civil War. It was put into use again during World War 2, although it's guns were never used in battle. We can certainly walk over there and see if they're doing tours today." Jason replied.

15. Jade

Jade Writer

Free agent and amateur detective
    Color #:
    0099FF
    You two are awesome and brilliant storytellers...uh I better leave you two alone.

Lucy likes this.
  16. Invader

Invader Writer

Janitor
    Color #:
    0000FF
    "That would be great." She said fallowing West over to the fort.

They were in luck there was a tour today, and the two of them went on it. Afterwards Kristine asked if they could go out for some ice cream, and wondered if there were any good places for that.

Lucy, Jade and Julie Justice like this.
  17. Jason West

Jason West Agent

Software Developer
    Color #:
    After they finished the tour of the fort, Jason led Kristine back to his Audi and opened the door for Kristine. He then made his way to the driver's seat and then left heading for Over the Moon Ice Cream shop down the street.

Once they arrived, Jason opened Kristine's door and then made his way inside holding the door for her. He let Kristine order first and then he ordered an ice cream sandwich comprising of salted butterscotch and cookies and cream ice cream sandwiched between a snickerdoodle cookie and a peanut butter cookie.

18. Invader

Invader Writer

Janitor
    Color #:
    0000FF
    Kristine got a mint chocolate chip double scoop in a waffle cone with sprinkles and chocolate chips. There was just something about mint that she could not get enough off, and waffle cones were the best thing in the world. Outside she was happily eating the ice cream, and was thoroughly enjoying the day out.

"So Mr.West is there any nice beaches around here to look at?" She inquired. "I love walking by the water, perhaps we can look for things washed up on the shore too."

Lucy, Jade and Julie Justice like this.
  19. Jason West

Jason West Agent

Software Developer
    Color #:
    "The best place I can think to go to the beach is at the marina down the street. While we've only seen a small area today, there is a lot in this small area. We can go down there and see what we find." Jason replied.

Once the pair finished their ice cream, they made their way back to the car and down to the marina. After they arrived, the made their way down to the beach and started to walk along the water's edge.

Julie Justice likes this.
  20. Invader

Invader Writer

Janitor
    Color #:
    0000FF
    Invader was walking along the waters edge when something caught her eye. Moving closer she saw it was a shell of some sort and looked for a stick to poke it with. Finding one she turned it over and it was empty, looking more closely it was a Abalone shell of some sort. Delighted, she stuffed it her bag, and continued to walk. Shortly down the beach she pretended to see something to get the attention of West. Carefully she waited till west got really close, then she proceeded to shove him into the water laughing all the while.

Julie Justice, Lucy and Jade like this.